Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Min-Seo Lee (played by luvss)

Min looked at the girl who walked in out of the corner of her eye. She recognized her as one of the girls involved in the incident that happened outside, and she gave a little wave and a smile. "Nothing much, to be honest. I just came from the most boring history class ever. Felt like a lecture. Almost put me to sleep." She then yawned as if solidifying her state of tiredness.

"Ugh, tell me about it. I'm not looking forward to this class at all." When the girl introduced herself, Min waited until she stopped speaking to talk. "Well, I'm Min-Seo, but most people just call me Min since it's easier. Nice to meet you!" She closed her notebook. She couldn't really understand what was in them anyway. She was so tired it rendered almost everything unreadable.
Bear giggles as the girl also exclaimed how she was not looking forward to the class. Bear also enjoyed the calm manner in which the girl spoke. "Well, Min maybe together we can make it through, Or help each other stab our eyes out with pencils" Whit a shrug of her shoulders and soft warm grin Bear added "Whichever comes first" Bear pulled out her spiral notebook and began writing her name on the top of the paper and reading the intro question on the board.
Min-Seo Lee (played by luvss)

Min laughed at the girl's comment. She seemed funny. With the vibe she was getting from Bear, she began to piece together what happened out there. It wasn't a huge deal to her, she was just a very curious person. "I'd honestly love that. I will probably never need this class after high school." She looked at the intro question for a few minutes before opening a different notebook and tapping her eraser on the inside. She lost her train of thought, and she was just daydreaming. This happened often with her, and she eventually snapped out of it and re-read the question. She began writing in her notebook.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Macie sat down at one of the tables and got to writing the needed things. Like the question that was on the board. She didn't figure as to how maybe she was to answer it. Write something to answer the question on the board. However she didn't care. To her... it was an assignment and she was there to just learn. She didn't care to even notice if Bear was there. To her... Bear was a spoiled little bitch who didn't have any class. As far as she was to be concerned... the less time that she had to see her... the better.

Macie looked at the others who were also in the room. She somehow began to miss her friends back home. The things that made the most sense to her. She missed how things were. Wanted to be where things made most familiarity to her if it were to be likely. She was in Oakwood high and all she could do... was just scream... In her mind she was screaming and wanting to just go back home. But she was too famous back in her hometown of Metropolis. She'd never get a normal life. It would never be. As much as she wanted to deny it... she couldn't deny what was. She being in where she was now... was the only option there was. There was nothing that could be done about it.
Bear did work diligently as the class progressed taking notes in her scrolling handwriting. She tapped her pen *tap tap tap* as she waited the last few minutes for class to end. She finally caught the eye of Min and made a motion like she was dying and started to die before she returned to tapping her pen.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charlotte seeing how the popular girl who butted into her business ignored her, She walked off to catch up with GG. "Hey Guy... wait up... I have the same class as you..."

They walked in to class and sat together and she flirted with Guy through class. "Hey Guy... can you believe that Macey girl? Getting in your face for what really? You know... she looks familiar... I think I've seen her in a music video..."
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

"Hey Charly..." Guy said and went to class. it was uneventful except for Charly flirting with him. Her elevator didnt really ever get to the top floor, and that was one of the things that made her fun.

When she mentioned the Mace ball, he pondered it for a minute. She may have something here. He would have to look into it and if she is some rich star, maybe he would ask her about it...

"Next class Charly... one more before lunch. I wonder of Bear or the Mace will be in it?" They set off after the bell rang.
“ Finally” Bear bounced up throwing her note book in her bag “Min Come on, we can walk together” Bear pulled the girl along with
Her past the rows desk. As she passed Maci’s he she knocked Maci’s pen to the floor but didn’t stop instead winked and turned out into the crowded hall causing a few people to stop and one freshman boy to fall backwards as she stepped right in his path.

Bear turn to look at the boy on the ground as he quickly scrambled away. Still smiling she turned back toward Min “oops, I wasn’t thinking, what class do you have next”

Charlotte Walker wrote:
Charlotte seeing how the popular girl who butted into her business ignored her, She walked off to catch up with GG. "Hey Guy... wait up... I have the same class as you..."

They walked in to class and sat together and she flirted with Guy through class. "Hey Guy... can you believe that Macey girl? Getting in your face for what really? You know... she looks familiar... I think I've seen her in a music video..."

Macie was not far behind and overheard the conversation. She didn't even know what to say. But as far as she was to be in anyway concerned... she could care less what they thought. Clearly as what it seemed... she was gonna be going through this solo battle in a new school and being unsure of where to go and what to do... alone. She was only seeking a friend and just belong. But from the idea of the matter... perhaps the only way she would get a friend of her own... is if she came to reveal that she was a celebrity. Being normal or trying to attain a sense of normalcy didn't work... so... being one to confess that she was a celebrity was her failsafe... Winning friends because of what she was... not because of who she was... from the inside.

Macie: *Speaking out* Go ahead. Say what you want about me. I am sure that you all would rather judge me. Because i am nothing like you. Well... i'm not like you guys and i think i might be fortunate. Because i tried to be friends... Nice and sweet. What that got me was a bunch of stuck up people who saw each other as just tools. Nothing more. Wanna know who i am? I'll tell you. I'm The RISING STAR! That's who. The United States Superstar. *Storming off in agony; Giving up on finding a friend in the school* There. Now you know about what i really am. Enjoy it!

Macie however couldn't hold it in her anymore. She broke down in sobs as she ran off in tears... She was broken. All she wanted was a friend. but clearly... she was never gonna get one.
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

Guy heard Mace go off again. As she ran by he said, "Hey, I tried being friendly and you went off on me saying I only wanted to have sex with you. You didn't even give me a chance!" He raised his voice as the cutie ran off. He looked back at Charly and said "Some people... "

He pointed to a room... Stage room 218... Miss Hall's Drama class. "I have this next... as if I need anymore drama..."

Charly listened to Guy but she frowned at Maci's words. She had been shunned and found it hard to find true friends. "Um, I'm going to go see if she is all right..." she told Guy as she saw Maci run into the girls bathroom. Charly went in and thought she heard someone crying. "Maci? Are you ok?" Charly said. She really did want to talk with her before last class, but now she may think Charly wants to talk because she said who she was. That wasn't the case, and Charly was starting to feel bad for Maci.
Bear caught sight of Charly and Guy when Maci comes out Yelling. Bear rolls her eyes only cathing everyother word but she did feel a bit bad She listened to Guy's Response and let out a bit of a Sigh "I'll catch up Min" Bear turned on her heel "Wait Charly, I'll come to" Bear still didn't like the girl but maybe she would calm down and learn that High School is not the same as the real world.

Charlotte Walker wrote:
Charly listened to Guy but she frowned at Maci's words. She had been shunned and found it hard to find true friends. "Um, I'm going to go see if she is all right..." she told Guy as she saw Maci run into the girls bathroom. Charly went in and thought she heard someone crying. "Maci? Are you ok?" Charly said. She really did want to talk with her before last class, but now she may think Charly wants to talk because she said who she was. That wasn't the case, and Charly was starting to feel bad for Maci.

Macie was inside the room and she was crying and sobbing. She felt hurt... but that hurt turned to a rush of anger... which turned to being forlorn... She soon forgot all about caring what anyone thought about her. It got to where to her... She didn't care if she sang and exposed who she was.

Macie: *Singing out and not caring who hears anymore* "From behind these walls I hear your song, oh sweet words
The music that you play lights up my world
The sweetest that I've heard
Could it be that I've been touched and turned, oh lord please
Finally, finally things are changing

This land is mine but I'll let you rule
I'll let you navigate and demand
Just as long as you know, this land is mine
So find your home and settle in
Oh I'm ready to let you in
Just as long as we know, this land is mine

After all the battles and wars, the scars and loss
Well I am still the queen of my domain
And feeling stronger now
The walls are down a little more each day, since you came
Finally, finally things are changing

For all the days I've traveled alone
In this cold and colorless place till now
It's what I had to pay

Just as long as you know, this land is mine"

Macie listened to who was calling to her and mostly tuned out. She didn't want to even talk to anyone. What for? She knew that noone in the school cared about her. Except her cousin Pidgetta who was somewhere in the school. Only thing was that where her cousin was... it wasn't close to where she was now. So... There was no chance that her cousin would know about the situation. Macie was not stupid. She knew that the only reason someone was outside the door trying to even take time to speak to her was because she was the Rising Star.

Macie: Leave me alone. You guys all got what you wanted. My feelings hurt. Me to feel like the lonesome girl in school. So... Go and enjoy your spoils. And don't act like you suddenly give a damn about me. You don't. You're only here because of who i am... Because i'm a celebrity. If it wasn't for that... You couldn't care less. I'd be nothing to any of you than a worthless dateless loser who don't deserve love, Friends... NOTHING! *Hurt and broken*

If that wasn't a sign that she was truly hurt... what more could she be dealt before there was a sign?

Charly nodded at Bear and as the girls went in through the door, they could hear singing. Charly went and leaned against the sink and listened. When Maci was finally done she said,
Quote:
”Leave me alone. You guys all got what you wanted. My feelings hurt. Me to feel like the lonesome girl in school. So... Go and enjoy your spoils. And don't act like you suddenly give a damn about me. You don't. You're only here because of who i am... Because i'm a celebrity. If it wasn't for that... You couldn't care less. I'd be nothing to any of you than a worthless dateless loser who don't deserve love, Friends... NOTHING!”

Charly was both hurt and angry..”That’s n n not true Maci. I tried to talk to you in the hall after Ms Krafts class and you walked right by me as if I di-di didn’t exist. Maybe I don’t tttalk very well and not as smart as you but that hurt and do didn’t know anything about you... now you say I cccccome in here because you told everyone you are on some pop tv show? I ssssaorry I bbbothered you.”

Charly wiped the moisture from her eyes with the sleeve of her dress and her keels clicked loudly as she stomped to the door. “Ggg..good luck with her Bear..” she said as she passed her and left. She decided cut class and go to the parking lot and see if there was anyone there with something to smoke.

Charlotte Walker wrote:
Charly nodded at Bear and as the girls went in through the door, they could hear singing. Charly went and leaned against the sink and listened. When Maci was finally done she said,
Quote:
”Leave me alone. You guys all got what you wanted. My feelings hurt. Me to feel like the lonesome girl in school. So... Go and enjoy your spoils. And don't act like you suddenly give a damn about me. You don't. You're only here because of who i am... Because i'm a celebrity. If it wasn't for that... You couldn't care less. I'd be nothing to any of you than a worthless dateless loser who don't deserve love, Friends... NOTHING!”

Charly was both hurt and angry..”That’s n n not true Maci. I tried to talk to you in the hall after Ms Krafts class and you walked right by me as if I di-di didn’t exist. Maybe I don’t tttalk very well and not as smart as you but that hurt and do didn’t know anything about you... now you say I cccccome in here because you told everyone you are on some pop tv show? I ssssaorry I bbbothered you.”

Charly wiped the moisture from her eyes with the sleeve of her dress and her keels clicked loudly as she stomped to the door. “Ggg..good luck with her Bear..” she said as she passed her and left. She decided cut class and go to the parking lot and see if there was anyone there with something to smoke.

Macie: You didn't try to talk to me in the hall before the other class. You just walked on by. So don't be giving me that. You think i'm that blind and stupid? And it is because i am a celebrity you're in here. I know what is what. If i was someone who looked like this:
macie-melody-lightfoot-46.jpg
You would pass me by as if i were none more than a loser. A nobody. If you wanted to be my friend... you could have pointed that out before. But you never had. So... Excuse me if i find that to be hard to believe. *Hurt and angry about the snowing attempt*

She was hurt and after being snuffed and spoken of in such judging array... she had all the rights to come off as very testy and with looks to claw out someone's eyeballs.

*hearing Macy squawking, Charly doesn’t turn back, just lifts her hand up over her shoulder and extends a long digit before going out the door*

Getting to the parking lot, she finds Joey sitting in his car rolling up a number. Without asking, she gets in the passenger seat. He lights up and passes it to her. She takes a long pull and holds it before she lets it out and rambles on about a supposed star in the school. Joey smirks and comments about her being a legend in her own mind.

“Forget about some overproduced TV-manufactured pseudo-talent pop-princess CC, she is clearly so full of herself she thinks the universe revolves around them. Why don’t you come down to The Underground tonight and hear some real music played by real musicians on real instruments.”

He turned up the tunes and she relaxed as she declined the seat, not giving whatshername another thought. “I’ll be there Joey... can you get me in? It’s a twenty-one plus place...”
Pidgetta Gerald Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Charlotte Walker wrote:
*hearing Macy squawking, Charly doesn’t turn back, just lifts her hand up over her shoulder and extends a long digit before going out the door*

Getting to the parking lot, she finds Joey sitting in his car rolling up a number. Without asking, she gets in the passenger seat. He lights up and passes it to her. She takes a long pull and holds it before she lets it out and rambles on about a supposed star in the school. Joey smirks and comments about her being a legend in her own mind.

“Forget about some overproduced TV-manufactured pseudo-talent pop-princess CC, she is clearly so full of herself she thinks the universe revolves around them. Why don’t you come down to The Underground tonight and hear some real music played by real musicians on real instruments.”

He turned up the tunes and she relaxed as she declined the seat, not giving whatshername another thought. “I’ll be there Joey... can you get me in? It’s a twenty-one plus place...”

Pidgetta was nearby the cars and overheard the conversation...

18813480_133950033835519_4919445300610014377_n.jpg

Pidgetta: Hey. Do you know why my cousin isn't answering her phone? I got a weird text on my phone saying that she's in trouble and i can't seem to get any replies.

If only people knew who her cousin was... Oh boy. The shit was gonna hit the fan.
Joey Lenocotta (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Joey looked out his car window as he exhaled. “Hey Pidge, how should I know. who is your cousin?”

He took another toke and passed the door back to Charly.
Bear watched as Maci still wallowed in her own pitty and doing why even the sweet Charlotte was angry at this girl.

“Look Maci,” Bear let out a long sigh t”his isn’t TV, we don’t care about you, stop making yourself look bad and learn to play the game, or we will eat you alive, so shut up and start listening to others” Bear turned on her heel opening the door “good luck little M,” it was a half insult half encouraging statement.

Bear herd the bell ring and she realized she was already going to be late and instead saw Charlotte slip out the side door and made her way to the far side of the parking lot. Bear slowly made her way over and saw two others with her “hey Charlotte,” Bear stopped in front of the other blonde “Little M won’t quit crying and yelling at me” Bear’s sharp dangerous eyes landed on the boy as he exhaled.
Pidgetta Gerald Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear watched as Maci still wallowed in her own pitty and doing why even the sweet Charlotte was angry at this girl.

“Look Maci,” Bear let out a long sigh t”his isn’t TV, we don’t care about you, stop making yourself look bad and learn to play the game, or we will eat you alive, so shut up and start listening to others” Bear turned on her heel opening the door “good luck little M,” it was a half insult half encouraging statement.

Bear herd the bell ring and she realized she was already going to be late and instead saw Charlotte slip out the side door and made her way to the far side of the parking lot. Bear slowly made her way over and saw two others with her “hey Charlotte,” Bear stopped in front of the other blonde “Little M won’t quit crying and yelling at me” Bear’s sharp dangerous eyes landed on the boy as he exhaled.

Pidgetta shot up in a pause and looked at the one standing suddenly closely near the cars...

Pidgetta: Who the hell are you talking about? Little M? *Scoffs* Are you Daft or something? Who do you mean? Spill it!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus