Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Yo, Nice to meet you Jessie, and your a ballet dancer I see. "

He cross both of his arms as he examined him carefully
Jessie Killgallen (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Yo, Nice to meet you Jessie, and your a ballet dancer I see. "

He cross both of his arms as he examined him carefully

Jessie: You got it. And i am proud of it. But also a member of Macie's Entourage.

Jessie then does the dance of the blue Danube as an example.

once done...

Jessie: *Doing the next move* Pirouette... *Doing another* Plié!

Macie: See?

"I see you have burning determination and passion. I give you my respect for that."

He crossed his arms with an impressed expression

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"I see you have burning determination and passion. I give you my respect for that."

He crossed his arms with an impressed expression

Jessie: Much obliged. *To Macie* Macie, Where did you meet this guy? He's clearly got a lot of culture. The only one that may have that... besides us.

Macie: I met him here. In the halls. However in the very beginning... he was pretty sour and not too friendly. Can't blame him. here he is just going on feeling no trust in others because of possibly being hurt by others for so long that he saw others are threats. But then in came me and well... One of the things that opened up the playing field was when i told him about who i really was. And also performed in front of him... Doing that # of Bloom.

Jessie: Macie, You didn't.

Macie: I did.

Jessie: Macie... i'm supportive of you. As are the others. But you are supposed to keep that hidden. No one is supposed to be knowing of who you are here. If the wrong ones hear of it... you'll be cornered for autographs. You are to be incognito. Remember? You can't have a normal life if people know who you really are. They'll never die down.

Macie: I know. But he wouldn't expose me to the others here... he understands about i am going through. He's open to it. I trust him.

Jessie: I understand. Macie... You're a very good friend of mine. I worry about you. As a friend should. I just don't want your sake of normalcy jeopardized. So... just try to be... a tad more careful next time. Please?

Macie: Okay.

Jessie: And i trust him too. I suppose that it's only right since you do. It'd only be the respective thing to do. *Nods*

Macie: Of course.

Seeing them too makes him understand the struggles they've been through. Although he admit that she is right about me for being a distrusting type but meeting this people sure builds up trust on him. I guess being open minded aint bad after all. If they trust me and so I'll trust them even if I'm beginning slowly to know them without a rush and judgement.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Seeing them too makes him understand the struggles they've been through. Although he admit that she is right about me for being a distrusting type but meeting this people sure builds up trust on him. I guess being open minded aint bad after all. If they trust me and so I'll trust them even if I'm beginning slowly to know them without a rush and judgement.

Jessie and Macie spoke about what was going on back in Metropolis and the more she heard... the more she wondered if all people would ever see now was "Rising Star". It made it seem as though the Name Macie Melody Lightfoot was dead in Metropolis. All they'd know was Rising Star. Macie wanted to just cry. But... she didn't. She took it in and just sighed.

"Hey are you two free later? Because my Uncle is have a dinner tonight. I was wondering if you guys want to come."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Hey are you two free later? Because my Uncle is have a dinner tonight. I was wondering if you guys want to come."

Jessie: Sure.

Macie: That'd be nice. I'll let my Manager and Publicist know. So they won't worry. Plus i also have to check on my dad too. He might be wanting to come here to be with me.

Suddenly...

frank-holden-120-e1539452814582.jpg

Frank: *Coming over from the door* Hey Princess...

Macie: Dad?!

Frank: It's been a long drive here... but well worth the look you're giving right now. *Close to Macie* Hey. *Hugging Macie* How's my dear talented princess? You okay?

Macie: Yeah. *Hugging back* It's really great to see you.

Jessie: Long drive here, isn't it?

Frank: Very, It's a long one. Someone should remind me to have a word with your Manager. Riverdale was not the solution of you're getting a bit of normalcy. Granted that it was the only call to take... it was not the answer. However... with the city being all in a uproar of you not being among them... it's probably a more sane call. Metropolis has become a pandemonium of an outcry.

Macie: Oh Sweet mother of Mercy... *In dread* What am i gonna do? How am i gonna be able to go back to Metropolis now? I'll never be able to now. Not with all those people going wild over me being away... again. They're gonna try to stampede me. if they were to see me. *Worried*

Jessie: Let's focus on that later. We're gonna need a fresh head and mind for this. Perhaps Allec might have some suggestion. Right?

Macie: Sure. Anything could be of help at this point.

As he was pointed out for a suggestion on the situation they are in. He dont know if this is the right suggesstion but he'll try.

"Well it will be a chaos if you go back to Metropolis, Can you just you know...wear some face mask, shades, and a trench coat. Most celebrity does that when they go on public places without stirring a attention."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
As he was pointed out for a suggestion on the situation they are in. He dont know if this is the right suggesstion but he'll try.

"Well it will be a chaos if you go back to Metropolis, Can you just you know...wear some face mask, shades, and a trench coat. Most celebrity does that when they go on public places without stirring a attention."

Jessie: Hmm... That could work for a while till the hype dies down a while. Calming down.

Macie: I suppose... Allec, would you like to come to Metropolis with us when we happen to make way back there? It'd be pretty exciting. Although it'll be really tense for me. As i'll have to be undercover for a while till the hype is subsided.

Jessie: It's the only way. Isn't it?

Frank: You could always move out here... It'd really knock people for a surprise.

Macie: *Grins*

"I don't know...if your leaving at weekends, I can tag along and to see if this turns out fine. Because weekends is my free time. Also my uncle's house is located downtown of St. Richard street, red roof with checkered layout of red and blue outside."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"I don't know...if your leaving at weekends, I can tag along and to see if this turns out fine. Because weekends is my free time. Also my uncle's house is located downtown of St. Richard street, red roof with checkered layout of red and blue outside."

Jessie: We should check that out. However... what we're talking about is moving permanently here... Or you coming with us to Metropolis... on a permanent basis. We're in need of going into hiding if we make back to Metropolis.

Macie: Do we really have a choice?

Jessie: Perhaps. But if we want to get some remnant of your life back... we will do what we must.

Frank: I agree.

Macie couldn't speak of anymore about the situation. It was beginning to hurt. She quickly shifted to the discussion of the class assignment.

Macie: What do we have here that's mystical or mythical folklore?

"Well while your guys are talking I manage to find this book" HE put the book on the table and it consist of complete story of Norse MYthology.

" I guess we can start with this one." He flipped the page inorder to find an interesting story and literature as a reference for the illustration.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Well while your guys are talking I manage to find this book" HE put the book on the table and it consist of complete story of Norse MYthology.

" I guess we can start with this one." He flipped the page inorder to find an interesting story and literature as a reference for the illustration.

Macie looked at the gods and saw one that looked catching...

Macie: Athena. There's Poseidon. The god of Water. Aphrodite, the goddess of Love. Thor, The god of Thunder. Zeus, the all seeing god. Those are some of the famous gods. Which one sound best?

"Hmmm...I do love thor not because he is strong but also wise. So any more suggestion ?"

He cross both of his arms.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Hmmm...I do love thor not because he is strong but also wise. So any more suggestion ?"

He cross both of his arms.

Macie thought about it and as she thought about it... something came to her.

Macie: Ares. The god of war. Athena was also about war... Wisdom, War and useful arts. If we were to do it on two... Why not on those two? Two shots on one report.

Jessie: That'd be a perfect shot. Perfect. Macie... I'm doing mine with a girl i met in the class... I got poseidon and she's Aphrodite. But if you guys want... i can look up some details on Athena and Ares. Give out a lift or two. A little help can always go a long way.

Macie: Allec, What do you think? Think we can pull it off with two for the price of one?

"Well cooperation is requirement...I'd say I agree on your idea and it will be an extra effort if we work this two characters in one illustration. Beside the teacher doesn't say how many characters to be fitted in one illustration."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Well cooperation is requirement...I'd say I agree on your idea and it will be an extra effort if we work this two characters in one illustration. Beside the teacher doesn't say how many characters to be fitted in one illustration."

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-122.jpg

Macie: Then its settled then... We'll do our thing on the two of them.

Jessie: I'll see on looking up some data for you to help you two out a bit. While also working on the assignment i'm doing with the girl that i got paired up with in class.

"I can work on the sketches. We can do that do at my Uncle's place later, and he wont mind letting me use your studio."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"I can work on the sketches. We can do that do at my Uncle's place later, and he wont mind letting me use your studio."

Macie: I don't have a studio.

Jessie: Neither do I.

But that was when Macie got a call and got informed of there being a Studio done up for her. With the works. Her Publicist had it created and it was ready.

A Minute later...

Macie: Apparently i have a studio. Courtesy of my publicist. So... when you're able to get there... we'll be able to start things off. Jessie... anything you can do to help us while doing your thing... it'd be much appreciated.

Jessie: You got it.

Frank: *Thinking* I can ask Sparkly Jenny on some intel. She's got an entire anthology on greek gods. She might have some intel as well.

Macie: Perfect. *Smiles*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus