Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Let's say it was a peer pressure from my previous gang called the Wild Daggers. We always brought trouble to this campus and I always join smoking with them until this Pastor confront me from my apartment."

HE started to sigh and continue.
"Everyday he always stop me from smoking until I realize that my lungs are in danger. Its a good thing he pay for all the hospital bills. I felt burden for what he has done and I'm gonna repay him someday for helping me out."

He laugh
"Also after that, I quit the gang and luckily they respect my decision but they let me keep the bike for a farewell gift. I may have given my vices but I wont give up my favourite feeling of riding at a fullspeed."
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Let's say it was a peer pressure from my previous gang called the Wild Daggers. We always brought trouble to this campus and I always join smoking with them until this Pastor confront me from my apartment."

HE started to sigh and continue.
"Everyday he always stop me from smoking until I realize that my lungs are in danger. Its a good thing he pay for all the hospital bills. I felt burden for what he has done and I'm gonna repay him someday for helping me out."

He laugh
"Also after that, I quit the gang and luckily they respect my decision but they let me keep the bike for a farewell gift. I may have given my vices but I wont give up my favourite feeling of riding at a fullspeed."

Macie felt like she was hearing a live story. About one's struggles and a pull from the dark. She was also very pleased to hear that he was seeking to live better.

Macie: It's good to see that you made the right choices. I got to ask though... If i were to be seduced into it... what would you do to get me to snap out of it?

Macie was starting to get to know Allec well and it was turning out rather enjoyable.

" If I were in that situation, imagine it is like a snake trying to bind you, If you have a sword cut off the head. You will see that the snake is lifeless. In other words just simply say no and run away from it rather than stay and entertained."

HE was little surprise that he still remember that word from a movie he was watching.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" If I were in that situation, imagine it is like a snake trying to bind you, If you have a sword cut off the head. You will see that the snake is lifeless. In other words just simply say no and run away from it rather than stay and entertained."

HE was little surprise that he still remember that word from a movie he was watching.

Macie seemed to understand what he meant and she knew that she'd never dive into a unhealthy habit. She had way too much to go for. Live for. She checked her phone and looked at the time. It was starting to get a little late...

Macie: *Scoffs* Sweet mother of disbelief. Where is he? he should have been here by now? *Sighs*

Seeing her complained made him worried or want to bring back the favor.

"Hey Its okay if I drive you back to your place? If no, I can stay here and wait with you. Besides its quite dangerous to be alone here at night, because of robbers and drug addicts."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Seeing her complained made him worried or want to bring back the favor.

"Hey Its okay if I drive you back to your place? If no, I can stay here and wait with you. Besides its quite dangerous to be alone here at night, because of robbers and drug addicts."

Macie heard that and came out with asking as she was curious...

Macie: How bad does it get here at night? Deadly? Rough? And my ride... She's supposed to be here. My Publicist is supposed to be here by now.

Macie was starting to get worried. But she did happen to consider on taking Allec up over the offer he had just made.

" Lets many reports that this robbers focus on woman, because for them its easy to grab their belongings and easy to be threaten with either a gun or a knife. Also do you have the number of your driver? You can call her and see whats going on."

Allec cross his arms
"Who knew what might happened."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Lets many reports that this robbers focus on woman, because for them its easy to grab their belongings and easy to be threaten with either a gun or a knife. Also do you have the number of your driver? You can call her and see whats going on."

Allec cross his arms
"Who knew what might happened."

Macie: That sounds very terrifying. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. *Looking at her phone* ...

Suddenly...

ghost_rider_roxanne-011.jpg

Roxanne pulled up...

Roxanne: *Looking at Macie* Hey Macie... You okay?

Macie: I am now... Been wondering when you would get here. What happened?

Roxanne: Nothing much. Just got done with setting up some face time for you. I told them that you were trying to attain a little sort of normal life. To attain a normal life so there'd be a normal living during the time when the celeb life chills down a while. But the media heads are demanding for you to be there. Macie... I'm sorry. There's nothing i can do. They want you there. Not sure when that'll be. But they're said to call when that moment comes.

Macie: *Sighs* It's okay, Roxanne. I can't blame you. You're not the one forcing it. They are. But i think that i'll let them have it. I may be a celebrity... but i am also human. I do have rights to have some sort of normal life. They're trying to deprive me of it. Well... i'm gonna let them have it. *Looking at Allec* Allec, Would you like to stop by my place down the road? Hang out a little?

" Well I have no plans tonight. A little hangout wont hurt much."

He went and hop on and start his motorbike and he gave here a spare helmet.

"Like they said, Safety first." He put on his helmet and wait for her to get it.

"Also considred it a little gift if you need someone to drive you back."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Well I have no plans tonight. A little hangout wont hurt much."

He went and hop on and start his motorbike and he gave here a spare helmet.

"Like they said, Safety first." He put on his helmet and wait for her to get it.

Macie: *Looking at Roxanne* Let's go.

Roxanne: *Nods*

Macie got the helmet and put it on. It felt weird for her to be wearing one of those things. But it was to be pre-cautious. It was then that they made way over to the spot that Macie was staying at. It was only moments later when they arrived at the Apartment where Macie and Roxanne were staying. It was already set up and things were laid out.

Macie's place...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-76.gif

Macie: *Looking at Allec* Well... Allec, Welcome to the Pad here. It's not really all that much... but it's livable.

howard_duck_screenshot_0334.jpg

Howard: *Drinking a brewski* Hey there, Toots! How was school?

Macie: It was okay. Rather lonesome at first... but it turned out not being all that bad.

Howard: That's good. I know it's not the best school for one who's a teenage celeb. But... we couldn't let you stick to Metropolis High. Too many people knew you. It'd put your life at risk as you'd never be able to attain a rather normal life. People would be crowding over you. Expecting too much. Riverdale was the only best option.

Macie: I know. *Thinking about something* ...

Allec motorbike was park outside as he follow Macie inside.

" Wew this place is not bad Macie, But whats important is that you dont have any issue with the drainage of your sink or shower."

Allec take a seat and look around where this place is clean and spotless. He observe the people on this apartment especiallyy the person she was talking to.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec motorbike was park outside as he follow Macie inside.

" Wew this place is not bad Macie, But whats important is that you dont have any issue with the drainage of your sink or shower."

Allec take a seat and look around where this place is clean and spotless. He observe the people on this apartment especiallyy the person she was talking to.

Macie: Your place has issues? Oh dear. Have you looked for help to get it fixed?

Howard: *Looking to see a guest close by* You got plumbing problems?

Macie: That's what he said, Howard. Oh... Uh, That's Allec. Allec_Onstone... At least i think it is the name. Not sure if i got it right.

Howard: It's no trouble. It's good to have connections. We can have that fixed in less than a couple hours.

Howard makes a call to the local plumber and gives the details...

A Moment later...

Howard: Done. His plumbing will be dealt with right away. Seems that it's a possibly loose pipe or a clogged drain. So... just a couple turns... a few realignments and new connectors. It'll be ship shape in no time.

Macie: *Looking at Allec* I don't use my celebrity status to just get things handed to me. I use it to help others around me as i help myself. It's not all about me. Besides. if it weren't for the people out there... supporting me and following me. I'd be nothing. So... i am not one to just turn my back on people in need. I'm not that person. Never will i be that type of person.

Roxanne: A big heart. No lie. She has a very giving heart.

"About my apartment...yeah I do have issue with the pipeline on my drainage. But I manage to fix it by doing the easiest part of plumbing."

After listening to her, he is starting to understand a little of her. He also admire his behavior of selflessness.

" Thats very kind of you Macie. So since I'm here are there anymore things you might want me ask or giving a helping hand on what other problems around here.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"About my apartment...yeah I do have issue with the pipeline on my drainage. But I manage to fix it by doing the easiest part of plumbing."

After listening to her, he is starting to understand a little of her. He also admire his behavior of selflessness.

" Thats very kind of you Macie. So since I'm here are there anymore things you might want me ask or giving a helping hand on what other problems around here.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-114.gif

Macie: Well... i could show you a performance i did a few or so times. Ever heard of K-pop and a song called... Bloom?

Macie was willing to show off her complete talent to Allec. She for some reason felt comfortable with him more and more and it was as though she even began to feel strange around him. Strange... and mysteriously tingly. Was it a good sensation?

"Never heard of that genre of song, and also never heard of that song. "

He laidback on the couch and cross both of his arms inorder to be ready of her performance.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Never heard of that genre of song, and also never heard of that song. "

He laidback on the couch and cross both of his arms inorder to be ready of her performance.

Macie: You're in for a good treat. Howard, should i show him?

Howard: I'd think it'd be a good idea. Go for it.

Macie nodded and suddenly went right to her room to get changed...

A Few minutes later...

Music is heard playing... but a Voice sounds off first.

A Video showing Macie and her sitting by the window alone and thinking about her love. Fantasizing and smiling.

As soon as the video reached the mark...

Macie: *Voice* na Mariya...

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-227.jpg?w=833

Music suddenly started sounding off as the curtains opened to a lit up Stage with a table and a chair... Plus with 5 male dancers in position (Men were in Hologram) ... To move to the beat of the tune.

https://youtu.be/I9ueuzZ9P-4

Music suddenly started kicking up in rhythm as the dancers began to move in sync and Macie started to move in suit as well...

Macie: *Singing* Na mariya
Motda pin kkot han songiya
Geureon nal piwonaen sunshine
Maekkeureoun motion
Chemical blue ocean

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-79.png?w=833 Ireoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwol haetdeon geoni
Nareunhaetdeon geu neujeun bam
Banjjak nuneul tteun geon
Dan han beonui kiss

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-80.png?w=833

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-lightfoot-95.png?w=833
bf31543a96ba511d882a02d717c2e2fa.jpg
b1b79ca05b7653cde85a5e42dea03d2b.jpg
Macie: *Blowing a Kiss; Girating a little and doing the moves*03b48bee5bdf59c75bca3bd1e52d73b1.jpg
04fe08f526d7c1139624215cfa14c2fe.jpg

Background syncronizers: Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-lightfoot-96.png?w=833
https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-lightfoot-97.png?w=833
You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo
Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah
https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-227.jpg?w=833

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-2161.gif?w=833

You’re my wonderland
You’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

*Still doing the moves in the style of Son Gain* Now i am
Ni sone pin han songiya
Kkaeeonabeorin my neuron
Eotteokhaji na ireon
Geon jeongmal cheomiya

Siseon ttawin alge mwoni
Sugundaeneun jyaen tto mwoni
Neon naega seontaekhan uju
Anajullae would you?
Ni ane sumge

Joheulkka mwolkka joheulkka neon
Fakehan geolkka neon

You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo [img]https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-82.png?w=833[/img]Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-222.gif?w=833

You’re my wonderland maxresdefault.jpg You’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-80.png?w=833

Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak up speak

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-78.png?w=833

*Sitting on the Table and Making moaning sounds softly but with taste* Nege japhin nae son yeppeo eh- eh-
Neol bureul ttaen ipsuri yeppeo eh- eh-

*Sitting on the Edge of the table and Lifting her left arm to the air as if reaching Then the right… With the support dancers following but in the motion of making their hands pose as fluttering wings flapping up high* You’re the magic, oh
You’re the wonderland
Jakku neoreul bureuda
Jamdeureotdeon
Byeori ssodajideon
Areumdaun geu ah ah ah

The dancers bolt to the side for the moment as Macie then does her big bang climax of the performance…

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-220.gif?w=700&h=395

Macie: *While Getting down and with her knees swiveling to the left, Right then left holding it a second before twisting to the right and holding against the table; Singing in harmony* I love you
It’s the love
Geujeo kkumieotdeon
*Getting onto the table and Crossing her knees; holding them before uncrossing them, turning around and sliding over into her chair* Neoui hwansangdeureul
Naege malhaejwo ah ah ah

Ireoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwolhaetdeon geoni
Nareunhaejineun oneul bam
Nan dasi pieona
Oh narangman kiss”

Howard: *Smiles* That keeps getting better and better every time she does that #. It never gets old. Ever.

He has mix reaction either he is speechless, amazed or gives a standing ovation. Take a deep breath and said.

" Holy Fire..that was a good performance, no not good but awesome. I may not understand the language of that song but the performance and the dance is on the spot. Like you beat and follow the rhythm and I guess the audiences are screaming or applaud hardly on that."

He gave 5 claps of sincerity.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
He has mix reaction either he is speechless, amazed or gives a standing ovation. Take a deep breath and said.

" Holy Fire..that was a good performance, no not good but awesome. I may not understand the language of that song but the performance and the dance is on the spot. Like you beat and follow the rhythm and I guess the audiences are screaming or applaud hardly on that."

He gave 5 claps of sincerity.

Macie smiled and felt very blessed that her performance was enjoyed. She blushed and just felt as if she were turning red with a blushing feeling.

A couple minutes later...

Macie: That was something famous. Plus i'm a total fan of GFRIEND. I have all their CD'S. I listen to them all... religiously. It's something that also calms me when i'm feeling rather down. It cheers me up all the time. *Winks*

" Quite a Fan girl you are"

He chucked a little

"But I gotta respect your dedication and admiration for that. Besides everyone has something to kill their sadness."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus