Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Quite a Fan girl you are"

He chucked a little

"But I gotta respect your dedication and admiration for that. Besides everyone has something to kill their sadness."

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-114.gif

Macie: I'm more of a fan girl. I happen to have a contact with that group too.

Howard: She does. She's also a teenage mother. Her biological parents are tending to her two baby girls.

Macie: That's true. I'm a teenage mother. That's one more thing that i should let you know about. *Smiles* Surprised... are we?

Macie could only smile. It was all she could do. It was like she was blessed and with no way to contain it. She looked at Allec.

Macie: Allec, Am i still a normal girl... at least as far you can tell? I am rather normal. But the celeb life is just what is part of what i am.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec was real surprise that he had to hid it and not to get exposed.

"I see and I will keep that in mind. I bet those girls will grow up beautifully just like you." He started to chuckles.

"Besides that you didn't resolve to abortion instead you rather raise them. Because I believe they have a good purpose and a future. Also if I ever become a real father someday, I should look after them or give them some pepper spray and a taser."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec was real surprise that he had to hid it and not to get exposed.

"I see and I will keep that in mind. I bet those girls will grow up beautifully just like you." He started to chuckles.

"Besides that you didn't resolve to abortion instead you rather raise them. Because I believe they have a good purpose and a future. Also if I ever become a real father someday, I should look after them or give them some pepper spray and a taser."

Macie: I am sure that you will. You do seem to be very sweet. Really sweet. And i would be sure to let you see them. I'll have to make way back to Metropolis where they happen to still be.

But what Macie wasn't saying... even though she was feeling it. She was starting to have feelings for Allec. But there was a problem. She was married to Ridge. Ridge Lightfoot Maiden name Mercer. How could she just feel something for someone who wasn't her spouse... Her man?

Macie: He's gonna be calling me tonight. Wondering how i'm holding up over in this area. *Smiles* It's probably tearing him up knowing that he's with his band and i'm... here. *Chuckles*

Allec phone rang that he immediately grab from his pocket.

"Excuse me, Someones calling."

He went to the other side of the room and answer the call.

"Hello? Oh MR.Birckson! What is it?"

The called continue for 10 minutes.

"Oh..Alright...I'll take her shift for tonight. I'll be there in a jiffy." He ends the call and went back saying.

"Hey Macie...I should get going because there is seem to be a problem at work and I should be there to take one of the employees shift. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school and have a good night and also to you Ms. Roxanne and Mr. Howard."

He turn and quickly leave the room and jump on his motorbike then drink to the part time job place he is working.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec phone rang that he immediately grab from his pocket.

"Excuse me, Someones calling."

He went to the other side of the room and answer the call.

"Hello? Oh MR.Birckson! What is it?"

The called continue for 10 minutes.

"Oh..Alright...I'll take her shift for tonight. I'll be there in a jiffy." He ends the call and went back saying.

"Hey Macie...I should get going because there is seem to be a problem at work and I should be there to take one of the employees shift. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school and have a good night and also to you Ms. Roxanne and Mr. Howard."

He turn and quickly leave the room and jump on his motorbike then drink to the part time job place he is working.

Macie Sighed happily but kinda felt sad because she was wishing he'd stick around.

Macie had then got set for dinner as dinner was gonna be done and ready soon. After dinner, Macie waited for Ridge to call and it was when he called that Macie got with speaking to him. She was telling him everything that had happened with her that day. Who she met. What went on at the school. She was even telling how much she was missing him. Wanting to see him. The next morning after all the warm and fuzzy happy moments came and went at where she was...

Macie was at the Riverdale high school. She had her books with her and they were set to go. She was at her locker and she was just so happy... She sang to herself not caring who heard...

Macie: *Singing* "When you're stoned, and I am drunk
And we make love, it seems a little desolate
It's hard sometimes not to look away
And think what's the point
When I'm having to hold this fire down

If you won't let me fall for you
Then you won't see the best that I would love to do for you
Instead you will be missing me when I go
'Cause I'm bored of hanging out in your cold

When I feel loved baby, I join the road
And the world moves with me
When I feel lost I just slip away
Silently, quitely take my things and go
And think what's the point
Think where's the hope we're coming home

'Cause I'm bored of hanging out in your cold

If you find one day
Find some freedom and relief
And with this freedom maybe
Maybe you will find some peace
And with this baby
I hope it brings you back to me, bring you home, take me home

'Cause I'm bored of hanging out in your cold"

Macie was just happy. She was thinking about her love Ridge. All she wanted was just to see him again... soon. But would settle for just hearing his voice for the time being.

Allec park his bike outside and enters the campus. He didn't notice Macie so he passed by. As he was at his locker he used his right hand to opened since his left is covered with bandages.

He grab the school homework in literature and slowly close his locker.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec park his bike outside and enters the campus. He didn't notice Macie so he passed by. As he was at his locker he used his right hand to opened since his left is covered with bandages.

He grab the school homework in literature and slowly close his locker.

Macie had by then closed her locker and began making her way to her first class. She spotted Allec and waved. Smiled at him as she walked by. She didn't know if she could just tell him that she thought about him during the night. In a good way. She was married. But she couldn't help it. She was feeling something for him.

Macie: Hey Allec, Morning. *Winks*

"Oh Top of the morning too Macie."
As he put his left hand on his pocket it hurt.

"YAch! Dang it!"

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Oh Top of the morning too Macie."
As he put his left hand on his pocket it hurt.

"YAch! Dang it!"

Macie: Is everything okay? *Seeing the wounded hand* Oh no. Allec, are you gonna be alright? What happened to your hand?

Macie noticed the wound and was worried. How she just then noticed when she knew that he had passed her minutes earlier and his hands were in view... was uncertain. But she was indeed worried. Very worried.

" Dont worry about my hand, It was just a minor burn from the yesterday work." He fixed his bag.
"Anyway we should get to class before the teacher yells at us"

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Dont worry about my hand, It was just a minor burn from the yesterday work." He fixed his bag.
"Anyway we should get to class before the teacher yells at us"

Macie: *Nodding* Yeah. something tells me that the teacher isn't exactly one that will feel too sweet or cuddly. He sounds like a bit of a hardball. It's not that bad... but i don't really look forward on getting on his bad side. Allec, you and i might have to look out for one another in that class. You covering my flank and i cover yours. You think?

"Well thats how friends do. They always watch each other back, even if one of them make a good sacrifice for each other sakes.

At the Classroom,
The teach arrived as he collected the homework of each student. He then make good announcement that they will be a two person project about making an illustration of a chosen story from various mythology book, He explained that any media would work as long you present an illustration with it.

Allec was quite challenge about it but he dont know who would pair up with him that leads him to thinking.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Well thats how friends do. They always watch each other back, even if one of them make a good sacrifice for each other sakes.

At the Classroom,
The teach arrived as he collected the homework of each student. He then make good announcement that they will be a two person project about making an illustration of a chosen story from various mythology book, He explained that any media would work as long you present an illustration with it.

Allec was quite challenge about it but he dont know who would pair up with him that leads him to thinking.

Macie sat in her seat that was next to Allec and she thought about who she'd pair up with as she didn't know anyone there. She really didn't know anyone and as she looked... She began to sigh,

Macie thought to herself: "Who do i choose to be paired up with? There has to be someone i can choose. However i don't know anyone. I don't know who'd want to pair with someone who's a Celebrity."

What was she to do?

Allec speaks to his thoughts as he look at MAcie. He sigh and ask her.
"Hey Macie...Wanna pair up with me?"

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec speaks to his thoughts as he look at MAcie. He sigh and ask her.
"Hey Macie...Wanna pair up with me?"

Macie paused at that question and turned to see Allec. She took a second to let it sink in and once she realized what he was asking... she beamed up a bit and nodded. She didn't even hesitate. no second guessing at all. She nodded and stated...

Macie: Yeah. Sure. I'd love to. Besides... we're like friends now given that we been through a bit already and are like more comfortable with one another. It'd be great. I'd like that we're paired up. *Nodding*

"Then it settles, after this class we should head to the Library to gather some references book for the illustration. I bet they have every mythology book you need."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Then it settles, after this class we should head to the Library to gather some references book for the illustration. I bet they have every mythology book you need."

Macie: You bet. I don't think we'd get any better resources than the Library. There's always Wikipedia. But Library is a very good place to begin for resources.

"Seriously you can't trust Wikipedia much. BEcause some definition are not straight up with the honesty."

At the Library in theMythology and fictional section.
"Hmm...it could be here somewhere...." He started browsing from each shelves to find the norse mythology complete voulme
Jessie Killgallen (played by MacieLightfoot)

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
Allec_Onstone wrote:

Macie: You bet. I don't think we'd get any better resources than the Library. There's always Wikipedia. But Library is a very good place to begin for resources.

Jessie: *From the seat nearby* ... *Looking to see Macie* Macie?! Whoa... What're you doing in Riverdale?

Macie: I'm here because my Manager and Publicist had set it up for it to be this way. Metropolis was not safe anymore. Too many people know me there and if i were to have a normal life... for a while... this was the best place for me to be.

Jessie: Wow! What about your dad Frank?

Macie: I don't know. He knows that i'm here and knows i'm safe. But i am pretty sure that he's likely worried about me.

Jessie: Can you blame him? You're here and he's there. He misses you. Granted that yeah... you've only been in Riverdale county for a week. But it doesn't matter. He misses you.

Macie: I'll call him after school. See how he's doing. Oh... Jessie, This guy next to me is... Allec_Onstone. I met him yesterday. He's a nice guy.

Jessie: *Nods over to Allec* Hey there... What's up?

Macie: Allec, *About Jessie* this is one of my friends from Metropolis... Jessie Rogers. Ballet dancer and a member of my Entourage.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus