Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

"Yes, this is quite real, not a dream or an illusion, or I would have banished it by now. He looked at Asami again. "You seem to be evasive. I am only asking for a handful of the meanings you used, not an entire volume of every possible meaning ever. Just some of the ones you have used most recently."
Asami - Embodiment of Puu (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

"...Puu?"
> Asami looks puzzled.
"Like I said, puu is hard to explain...it's to all of us what a weak sort thinks a certain green ogre is. It's love and life, but above all, puu is puu~"
Quentin (played by StereotypeAgain)

"So.. i'm in a magic lump of worlds, and...."
He sighed and shook his head again, clearly he wasn't going to get an answer on his question, but at least he could help someone else. "Yes, thanks to a magic beyond our ken."
Jibril - Daughter of (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

> Suddenly, a girl darts from mirror to mirror, appearing to show off how she can phase into and out of them freely.
"You could say that this world is the only stable part of the multiverse after the spatial collapse."
Quentin (played by StereotypeAgain)

"Wow. So, um, are there any... city-like areas?"
Alvis (played by Enter)

"There are quite a few, such as the Carbide capital up near the head
"There are, but I haven't seen any from my empire," he said with a shrug. "The gardens for my father's palace are right outside this castle, though, if you want a place to relax away from people, in nature."
Rinket (played by FlowerCup)

"What going on here? Where is here?"
"No one here quite seems to know what's going on, or what happened, all we know is our worlds were pushed together in some kind of crazy patchwork pattern, or in some cases, a lot of floating islands of...differentness. He waved a hand helplessly, unable to think of a much better word, on the spur of the moment at least. "We have no idea where 'here' actually is, or if there is anywhere else, now."

"...This is the Conclave...while there is an outside, this is the only safe part as a result of a severe spatial collapse. And it's literally everyone's worlds put together. The city here is the result of building all the cities together when this place formed."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Around the Conclave lie my Titans. The Conclave itself is a fourth of the Titan Carbide."

Indeed. Also, this is the place where I first met Zelda. >_< Strong parties start here.
Zelda (played by Enter)

Speaking of Zelda, a nearby rift spits her out into the Conclave.

"Speaking of, here she is~"
> And Asami seems amused.
"What is it some of you say? Speak of the Devil and he shall appear?" He scratched his chin in thought. Who is the Devil supposed to be, anyway, some kind of spirit?"

> Asami shrugs.
"Well, the Devil as a being depends on who you ask. If you ask me in particular...the devil is all of us. Some day, you'll see."
Samson closed his head and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, obvious signs of impatience. "That...means nothing to me. I have absolutely no frame of reference on what the general view of this 'Devil' is. The least you could do is give me that instead of being so damnably enigmatic in your answers. All you're giving me is an answer so broad that doesn't end up explaining anything at all."

He opened his eyes again, and shook his head. "Is it too much to ask for someone to explain something in clear, precise terms once in a while, like I have tried to do with new arrivals?"
M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...Apparently so. I suppose it's just-- Actually, never mind...I'm not sure..."

You just confirmed what she said. Nothing more or less. Even divinity is devilish.
> The golden entity who looks like Asami is the Goddess.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus