Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

*Yasoi just looks down and smiles and makes a light show using her eldritch breath and transforms* "Thats fun"
He lit his palm on fire and thawed out the guard, grinning.
Asami - Embodiment of Puu (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

> Asami cuddles Sisti and Rumia, as well as anyone else who sought it.
Meyneth (played by Enter)

"I do admit I get some sort of enjoyment from freezing things."
"Who wouldn't?"
“I prefer shocking them...”
Touko (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

"Ice melts when I so much as look at it wrong."
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Fire does indeed make an excellent counter to ice, though at the same time the melted ice can extinguish a flame."
Xenith Vermilion (played by iolhantheX)

Leans lazily against the closest wall and swishes a dark bottle of strong smelling liquor. "Aye. Well put by the pretty laddy." The disheveled pirate chuckled, nodding to the person mentioned with a rouge-ish wink. Xenith looked about with his handsome eyes, scanning the incredibly mismatched group and chuckles again obviously much entertained by the general chaos.
He shrugged, smirking. "Good points all around. Anyways, why in the h*ll are you even here?" He asked, meaning the castle.
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Good question. One I don’t have the answer to.”
Sanctum of the Lost (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

"Exploration and stuff."
> Kana then somehow pulls someone out from the walls...how?
"I thought it odd there wasn't a dragon or anything like that here."
Erina appeared to be cooking up some food nearby the other people, in a portable kitchen that had somehow poofed out of thin air in front of her. She took advantage of this time to hone her skills as the connoissuer she is.

"Oh? It's Erina-puu~ Damn, whatver she's cooking smells so good, I'm being pulled towards her~"
> She blushes, looking dorbz~
Usually whenever this girl cooks, Erina is in fact such a masterchef that she somehow seduces people when they take even the smallest bite of her food. She is unaware of this fact."What? You wanna try?" Erina waved a forkful of hot Sapporo Ichiban in Kana's direction.
Meyneth wrote:
"I do admit I get some sort of enjoyment from freezing things."
"Yet it would be much more effective to just make a sliver of ice to pierce their heart or cut off their head--if violence really is necessary," Samson piped up, having been attracted by the smell of cooking food. His nose twitched, sniffing appreciatively. "It's really not necessary as often as people might have you believe."

> Kana can't resist trying that, and actually seems to get stronger from that! That is amazing!

"Of course, in combat I typically use icicle projectiles. Also Zero Zone, where I freeze a massive area and shatter the ice spires."
Asuna - Caring Flash (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

"Mey, I think our skills can really catch someone off guard...heh, if needs be, I got your six."

"Hehe,well my usual style is to blindside with insane speed..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus