Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

"I fail to see the purpose of summoning a storm right now. Where we not trying to rescue a princess?? How terribly inneficient!'
Nightmare- Rescuing a princess? That shouldn't be very hard.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I cannot tell the purpose of the storm, though she is quite fond of them."

Growing exasperated, Maiev sighs in frustration. "Move aside! If no one will rescue this.. -maiden- I'll have to!" She weathers the storm to try and break Princess Faris' bonds.
Nightmare- *sighs* Move aside. *moves Maiev away* *touches the bondings* *the chains rust away* Boom. Done.
"If you want the princess, you're going to have to get through me." Light jumped out of the shadows, snarling at the new foes before her. A purple aura surrounded the girl, meaning she's under some type of curse. She scooped Faris up in Lightning's arms and dashed away out of the basement before anyone could catch her, planning on placing her back in more permanent bondage they had so easily broken.
Nightmare- Well, whatever. I just want to fight some other people!
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

That's when Sephiroth shows up, to ruin everyone's day, by clotheslining Lightning. "Please..."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Oh hello there."
Megramo- *appears next to Nightmare- I SENSE A FIGHT! *goes over to where Sephiroth is and starts pummeling Lightning* YES! THIS IS WHAT MEGRAMO WANT!
The prince returned to the piece of his own home outside the castle, to try and get a little more sleep, ignoring the chaos--or trying to, at any rate.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Your both too rash and quick to violence. The girl is clearly cursed, rather than pummeling the poor girl why not simply break the curse?"
Nightmare- Clearly, *picks the princess up while Megramo continues pummeling the kidnapper* we didn't start attacking the victim. *sets the princess down in front of Alvis* As for the curse, you try and break it. I got stuff I need to do. I'll be back some time in the future. *teleports away*
Megramo- Awwwwww... *disappears in a streak of light*
Alvis (played by Enter)

"A simple matter for the power of the Conduit." Alvis aims a neutralizing wave of ether at Lightning, negating the effects of the curse
Cyan - Last Rites (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

"...Heh...that storm made all you did possible there, eh?"
> As Cyan seems amused, Kana manages to lure the enemy reinforcements into the storm, killing those enemies in the process.
"This storm covers the princess's escape. And ours. To us, it looks cool. It's a death sentence for our enemies." >_< "Also, Lightning, stay still, and let the storm keep you safe while your puu comes here fast."
Asami - Embodiment of Puu (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

> Asami appears to cuddle Lightning from behind...!
"Wouldn't be the first or last time my friends were targeted."
"Yeah, I would know." Lightning responded back to Asami. She then cured herself of the wounds that had previously been inflicted on her, waving a hand over the affected areas. A sigh escaped her lips, feeling refreshed and anew.
“This can’t be the worst thing that’s happened, anyway.”

"Famous last words..."
A quiet knocking sound came from a nearby door.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus