Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Sanctum of the Lost (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

"Let's go explore that castle. There's prolly someone there!"
Xpoint_MetaPulse Topic Starter

wolfydere wrote:
((Is it okay if i join with Yasoi?))
((Join already~!))
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

((Okay!)) A teenage fox girl appeared out of a portal near the group and climbed up a tree and watched the group from afar "People?" She said tilting her head
"Alright!" She went with Kana and reached out an arm, cracking open one of the two huge double-doors. It creaked loudly enough to hurt her ears as she swung it open good enough for them to get through. The hinges needed some serious oil rubbed on them. Ichiko stepped inside, and out of nowhere she heard a ton of loud voices from within the walls.

Yasoi jumped from tree to tree and followed the group
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

The Night Elven Knight hopped down from her perch and tagged along as well. "Not like I have anything better to do..."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I too shall observe the happenings."
Suomi KP-31 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Observe? Like...Are the Russians coming?...Do we need anti-tank rifles?”

*Yasoi jumps down beside Suomi* "i think they mean watch" and she gives a freindly smile
"What's with all this racket? I came here for a nap, not to be woken by the rambunctious ongoings of every possible being in existence..." Samson cracked an eye open and sighed, finally figuring that he was not going to get the peace and quiet he'd sought away from his tutors.

"So what's going on here...is this some kind of powerful illusion or dream?" he asked, noting the different floating islands all mashed together to form a patchwork world. "No, I would never dream up or be fooled by something this bizarre." Her groaned, getting to his feet, and walking through the air to avoid any obstructions in his path as he followed the group into the mysterious castle. Might as well explore this...whatever it was.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“But what are we watching?” Yeah, he’s that gutter-minded...

"...There's lots of voices...they seem to be yelling at someone..."
> Kana looks concerned.
"Let's go!"
> Kana rushes to the source of the yelling...who ties up a princess in her own castle!?
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

"Looks like your standard damsel in distress situation."
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“That’s how every story is nowadays...Seriously.”
"I see...watch out for traps, these kinds of things always have traps for the unwary to fall into. Or monsters toi guard the keep..." He grinned, alighting on the stone floor. Whatever this was, it was...interesting, and seemed to be conforming to a storybook tale that his sister would love.

"Got it. There's no sign of locked doors, so there's a ton of..."
> The floor opens, but Kana is smarter and gracefully backs up. She tosses a coin in, and it hits a switch, closing the floor!
"That was close!"

Yasoi just laughs and transforms into her fox form and mostly avoids all the traps except one that creates a fire wall when you get close and she transforms back "Anyone here immune to fire?"
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I happen to know of a snake boy who is greatly resistant to fire."
"I'd say I'm mostly fireproof..."
"Or we could just try to put the fire out..." An aura of frost spread out from the prince as he approached the fire, seeking to cool the area enough to douse the flames.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus