Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Lucina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yes. That seems like a much better plan..."
Lazari was about to say something, doubts herself, then sits down. "H-Hey..." She squirms, as if she was uncomfortable being around just a handful of people.
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

“That works too” she padded closer to the princess and looked around and looked at the princess and tilted her head “ Umm guys why would a trapped princess be smiling?”
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Well, you see some subsets of humans quite enjoy the feeling of being in restraints."

“True true...but she does not seem like the person to enjoy that type of thing” she said looking around the princess
Sanctum of the Lost (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse) Topic Starter

"Oh, since when was Lucina-puu here? Bt no, the one we seek is down here."
> Accessing the basement...!?

“Oh gotcha” she looks at the fake princess and breaths eldritch energy in its face burning it and she walked over to kana
*She just stares in confusion*
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I must say, I am quite interested in how a second Lucina from the one I am familiar with has arrived here."
A-ALVIS..? how did you get here..?

Yasoi just shakes her head and doesn’t worry about names and just follows Kana without saying a word
"Well, that was unexpected..." he mused, turning to follow the group down to the basement. And then he stared at the last one to speak. "Who's Alvis--and who are you?" They seemed like they didn't belong, somehow.
*when Laz was backing up, she bumps Yasuyoshi over* Oh... sorrry...
*she looks at Subtle* M-Me?

*Yasoi just turns and glares at him* “Watch where your going weakling” she said looking away and going up ahead the group
I. AM. A. GIRL!

*Yasoi’s fur bristled and she turned around not happily* “Now listen here girl...You will never have as much power as me or anyone else here you got that? And if you try any funny business” *She brandishes an eldritch dagger* “expect this in your back” *she smiled kindly* “Good talk!”
*she shakes her head* BIG EGO MUCH? *she turns her back* Try it. *she smirks*

*she smirks* “You sure? I heard my eldritch daggers feel like being burned stabbed frozen and shocked all in one thing”
Sure.
*when she gets stabbed... it just goes right through her*

*Yasoi frowns because she definitly did not do that and just turns around and walks away*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The Conclave (Random Play)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus