Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna thought at it for a moment. "Yeah, from what I remember, she had the same hair as me..." Luna trailed off.
Markal (played by Tolora)

"I...I'm sorry." He looked down at his hands. "I know what's it's like to be without a parent." He said quietly.

Lunas eyes drifted down to the rushing water, but she soon smiled. "I miss seeing them, but I know their not truly gone. Their watching over me somewhere, I know it." She said turning to Markal.

Markal made a feeble attempt at a smile. "Y-Yeah..." He wasn't sure it was the same for his parents, but he didn't want to put a damper on Luna's happy mood. "I'm sure they'd be proud of you too."

Luna pulled her feet out of the water, shaking them off a bit before putting her boots back on. "Come on, we should probibly head back and get some sleep."

Markal stood up too. He started walking with his hands in his pockets, thinking about his own parents.

Luna noticed the look in his eye and stopped in the tracks. "Is something on your mind?" She asked, oblivious to Markal's thoughts.

Markal didn't stop until he was a few steps ahead. He pulled himself out of his thoughts and looked back at Luna. "Oh, uh, yeah. Just thinking about my own parents.

"Oh..." Luna bit her lip in a mental debate of wether or not to ask Markal any further questions.

"I wouldn't be able to tell you much about them...except that they didn't want me. My dad was a were-tiger like me and my half-sister, Tolora. I don't know about my mother, but I just get the feeling she wasn't human or were like him." He shrugged his shoulders in a defeated way. "I don't know that they're alive even, and I'm not sure I'd want to see them if they were."

"I see." Luna felt guilt swell up in her as they fell into an awkward, yet tense silence. She felt a lump in her throat form.

Markal felt a little better for having been able to talk to somebody about his parents, but the tension in the silence didn't go unnoticed. "It's alright, I came to terms with all this a while ago. It was nice to talk to somebody about it, but I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward."

"Its alright, I'm just happy you feel that comfortable around me to talk about." Luna gave him a sincere smile.

He smiled back at her. "So am I. I've talked to Tolora about it too, but...it's just different."

Luna nodded, understanding.

Markal started walking again. "Thanks...for everything."

"You too." She said then bobbed her head towards the town. "Come on, we need to get back to the inn and get some rest, right?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, we do." He started walking in the direction of the town and the inn.

Luna followed not far behind him. As he walked, she she placed her foot where he had left a print with his own, mentally comparing them.

Markal opened up the front door of the inn quietly. "I think everyone's still asleep." He whispered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus