Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna nodded in agreement. "It wouldn't suprise me, it's still late." her gaze drifted up to the moon still high in the sky and giving her hair a glowing apperence before she entered the inn.
Markal (played by Tolora)

Markal quietly walked into the inn, his footsteps making no noise. He walked back to their room and yawned.

Luns hurried in behind him, heading to the bed room. "Goodnight." She said closing the door behind her.

"Night." He collapsed back on the couch.

Luna kicked off her boots into a corner and slipped into the covers once again. But this time, she fell asleep with a moments hesitation.

Markal woke up the next morning, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. He came out with a clean shirt and pants, his hair still wet. He debated whether or not he should wait in the room for Luna to wake up or go downstairs and wait. He decided and moved towards the door.

Luna's eyes fluttered open when she heard movement outside of her door. Sliding out of bed she opened the door and peered out. Although she had slept, her hair remained perfectly straight.

Markal turned with his hand on the doorknob when Luna walked out. He laughed. "My sister would kill to be able to have her hair look like that in the morning." He opened the door. "Wanna go get breakfast?"

"Let me get a shower first." she said then started moving towards the bathroom door. She stopped when her hand touched the handle. "Shoot, I have no clothes." She mumbled, recalling a memory of a few days ago when she had taken a nap outside. When she had woke up, her duffle bag with all her clothes was gone. She groned and banged her head on the bathroom door.

Markal laughed a little. "I can run to the store and buy you some clothes."

Luna sighed. "Would you? Anythings fine right now, I just need something to wear. I'll pay you back later, promise."

"Alright." He left the room chuckling. He went out, waving to Hodge as he left the building. The rest of the village was waking up and going about their business. Markal entered a small clothing store and picked up a light blue t-shirt and jeans. He thought for a moment and went back and bought a skirt like the one Luna had been wearing. He bought all the clothes and walked back to the inn, shopping bag in hand.

Luna waited eagerly as Markal left to buy some clothes. Once he came back she sighed with relife. "Thank you so much!"

He laughed. "No problem."

Lina took he bag and put by the sink as she slipped into the shower, washing the dirt away from her skin and hair. After she was done, she pulled the black skirt and light blue t-shirt. After dressing herself, she walked out of the bathroom door, her hair still soaking wet. Water dripped down the back of the shirt, causing a dark blue streak to form a line to form.

Markal smiled when she came out, his backpack slung over one shoulder. "You ready to go grab breakfast?"

Luna nodded, the bag that Markal had given her in her hand. She held out some cash. "Here, for the shirt, skirt, and jeans."

Markal shook his head. "They weren't that much. Besides, I couldn't just let you walk around feeling dirty cause you were still dressed in the same clothes." He smiled.

"You sure?" She asked drawing the money back towards her.

He nodded. "Come on, we don't leave soon and we'll be going to lunch instead of breakfast." He said jokingly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus