Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna took the chance of looking around and saw that peoples eyes were on her. She flushed a deep red and turned back to Markal, closing her eyes. "I'm not used to all this attention."
Markal (played by Tolora)

"Alright, we could stop after this song. It seems about to end." He had a smile on his face like he knew something she didn't. Moments later, the song wound down to a close and he ended the dance throwing Luna slightly into the air and letting her fall back into his arms with a flourish. He put her down and grinned. "Have fun?"

Luna, shaken but the throw, swayed a bit, trying to balance herself. "Y-yeah, thanks for the dance." She said in a small and shaky voice.

"Anytime." He smiled a little until she swayed. "Here, you better sit down for a while." He took her arm and gently guided her to one of the tables.

Luna smiled greatfully and sat down in one of the seats. "Where did you learn to dance like that?" She asked folding her hands in her lap.

Markal's face reddened a little. "Oh, that was nothing. You shoulda seen some of the kids and performers, they'd make what I just did look like a simple bit of shuffling. I grew up on the streets, supposed to be in an orphanage. The matron didn't really have beds for all of us though, and there were younger kids than me that needed one. Some of us older ones performed on the street for a little money to buy food for the others." He looked away, his eyes looking far into an unsettling memory.

"O-oh." Luna shifted uncomfortably in her chair, feeling very awkard and guilty for asking. "It sounds like you guys took good care of eachother."

He shrugged. "Some of us did, others didn't. A lot left once the younger ones got older and could take care of themselves and the other young ones coming in."

"I see." Luna fiddled with her fingers nervously.

Markal nodded and yawned. "I think I'm ready to just fall asleep. You comin too?" He stood up and pushed his chair in.

Luna nodded and pillaged her chair in as well, following behind Markal.

Markal opened the door that led to their room and turned on the light. It opened up to a small kitchenette area with a table for two next to the wall. There were two windows on the opposite wall, covered with thick brown curtains. A sofa and small TV sat opposite the kitchenette area of the room. There was a door in the left and right walls. Markal went to open the one on the right. "This one's the bathroom, so the other must be the bedroom."

Luna went to sit down on the sofa, neatly crossing one leg over the other. Noticing that she still had the small bag that she had gotten from the shop they had past, she emptied out its contents beside her. It contained various dried herbs and a few creams. She then started to mix some of them together.

Markal sat on the sofa next to her, careful not to sit on any herbs. He watched her mix for a few moments. "May I ask what you're making?"

Luna smiled at him and grabbed the hand with the burn on it. "What I promised you earlier." she said rubbing some of the cream on the burn.

Markal smiled at her. "Thank you." The cream felt cool on his skin and immediately soothed the hot skin.

"Yeah, I remembered when we passed the shop." She said putting the herbs and creams back in the bag.

Markal nodded. "I mean it, thanks. It feels a lot better." He tried unsuccessfully to cover up another yawn. "You go ahead and sleep in the bedroom. I'll take the couch."

Luna frowned. "Are you sure? I could sleep on the couch. Its no problem."

He smiled. "Yeah I'm sure. Besides, it wouldn't be gentlemanly to let a lady take the couch while I got the bed."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus