Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Luna Suta (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Luna picked at her food taking small bites pf her salad. When a strawberry was the only thing left, she twirled it on her fork, waiting for Markal to finish.
Markal (played by Tolora)

Markal finished a little while after her, he'd cleared all his plates and set them neatly on top of each other so it would be easier for the waiter when he came to clean up. "You get enough to eat?" He asked Luna.

Luna nodded and put her fork back down on her plate.

"Alright." He stood up with the bill and went to the cashier at the counter to pay.

Luna followed. "Thanks for paying." She said rubbing her arms as if she were cold.

"No problem, most of the bill was what I ate anyway." He opened the door for her and saw her shiver. "Better get you warm before you catch something." He started walking back to the inn.

Luna followed him, but stopped when they came across a small shop. She turned to Markal and said: "Wait here." She walked in and a few minutes later came out with a small brown bag. "Sorry, I just had to pick up some things." She walked back over to him.

Markal was curious what she'd bought but didn't ask. He'd lived with his sister long enough that he figured it was better not to know. The sun was long gone by then, the moon and stars shining bright in the darkness.

Luna's eyes drifted up to the sky. "We better get back to the in." She said turning in that direction. She still rubbed her cold arms in attempt to get warm.

Markal nodded and followed after her. When they got inside the inn, it was a lot more crowded than it had been before. There was a musician singing and playing a lute in the corner and several people dancing and clapping along to the rhythm.

Luna was suprised at all the acitvity. "Whats going on?" She turned to Markal for an answer.

"Looks like a travelling musician came into town. Guess no one wanted to miss it." The tune was lively and well-played and he found himself tapping his foot to the beat.

Luna bit her lip. "Yeah, I guess that sounds right." She found herself lost in the up-beat music.

Markal smiled. He was something of a dancer from occasionally performing on the streets and decided to jump in. He used a few of his mre acrobatic skills, adding to the dance. He paused when he came back around to Luna and bowed. "Care to dance, milady?" He asked with a playful glint in his eye.

Luna sucked in a breath and waved her hands in front of her. "No I.... I mean I never...... I can't dance." She admited looking at her feet.

"Oh, a beginner dancer? Well, I know how we can take care of that." He gave a mischievous wink and pulled at her hand before she could get away. He lead her through a dance that complemented the music, not going too fast. True to his word, he was able to guide her through the dance and no one would've guessed that she was as bad as she claimed to be. Markal laughed in delight, feeling the music fill him with giddy elation.

Nervousness built up in Luna as she struggled to keep pace with Markal. Most of the time her eyes were on her feet, and other times she glanced over at the musisions.

He smiled a bit at her nervousness. "Relax, you're doing great."

"R-really?" Her voice came out a bit shaken.

Markal nodded. "You're a natural. Go ahead, look around. These people may be enjoying the show but it's you they can't take their eyes off." He smiled, spinning her out and back in smoothly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walk alone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus