Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Ethan completes his makeshift gauze and hopes that his wound hasn't been infected.

"Hi, I heard your screams but when I got here this guy had already saved you." Ethan shrugs as he removes his ruined suit jacket, exposing his black collar shirt. "The name is Ethan"
Audrey Lacey (played by Noel_117)

Audrey glanced at the corpse, shifting uncomfortably. “Oh, thanks for your concern. Unfortunate we are meeting under these circumstances. Audrey Lacey.” She replies, holding her hand out for him to shake.
Ethan shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you Audrey". Ethan shifts the metal pole in his right hand. "And who might be our mutual friend here."
Ashe (played by Bonez)

Helps her up then looks between the two a moment " Name is Ashe." He nods to them both before looking around them "Well we need to get inside somewhere safe." He looks to his own arm and sighs lightly.

Audrey nods, looking around. A group of the dead seem to be attracted by Audrey’s scream and were making their way over to the small group. “Hurry, this way.” Audrey said, leading them into an alleyway, and near a fire escape. “I don’t think they are smart enough to climb, maybe being up high would give us an advantage.” She said.
Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17) Topic Starter

((I leave for two hours...))

Scarlet runs towards them when she heard screaming and runs up the fire escape with them. She looks warily at the new guy, "Well, if we're giving intros, I'm Scarlet Danvers. Before you ask, yes, I am the daughter of Nicholas Danvers, creator of the cure for the common cold, yet cause of this here Zombie Apocalypse." She looked back, her two temporary bodyguards must be caught up or went to look ahead. She turned back to the group with a rather awkward smile, "No, I'm not giving any autographs, nor will I take any crap for all of this starting. Just be glad I purposefully got out of going to that clinic today and wasn't part of the horde trying to eat you all." She crossed her arms, nodding to the new guy, "You. Have you taken any vitamins or anything lately?" It was such an odd question to ask at a time like this, but she had a look on her face that told them she seriously wanted an answer and she wasn't going to wait long for it either.
Ethan reluctantly follows Audrey and utters "I hate these alleyways". He swiftly makes his way up the fire escape, barely clutching his metal pole.
"Really wish the roofs will be empty" Ethan remarked as he was looking up from the fire escape.
Ashe (played by Bonez)

Simply follows behind every else. After he made his way painfully up the ladder he pulls it up behind him since everyone else already went up. He made his way into the bathroom and lays the ax against the way before removing his coat then shirt.

He went about cleaning the blood from the wound across his left arm. It was a bad one so he would look around the bathroom for a first aid kit so he could try to sew up the wound.
Ethan looks puzzled at Scarlet.
"Well, um, yea, I guess. The name is Ethan, by the way, Ethan Aedan Ezell, not related to anyone famous and yes, I have two names and yes, my second name is weird, I blame my grandmother." Ethan finished talking while shouldering his metal pole and scratching his head with a very confused look at Scarlet.
(On my phone, slower response times.)

Audrey climbs up the escape, thankful for getting away from the dead below. She glanced down, suprised to see a large group had conjested behind them. Aggravatingly growling and reaching up to grab them. She followed Ashe into the room, looking around before realizing he had taken off his shirt. She blushed but didn’t comment.

His arm didn’t look good, bloodied and cut open from the fall- she assumed. “Here I can stitch that up for you.” She said, looking through closets. She pulled out a sewing kit she found in the bedroom closet. The owner of the apartment must have liked sewing.
Ashe (played by Bonez)

Ends up sitting on the floir5yet not by choice. He had gotten dizzy but tried to hide it. He nods to her " Sure thank you."

She goes into the room with Audrey, "How bout you two? Did you take any vitamins?" (Say yes, just go with it. Its a boost to the story.)

Audrey sat cross legged on the floor next to his arm once she found some hydrogen peroxide to stop any infection, as well as a rag. She poured some of the peroxide onto the rag. “Sorry, this’ll hurt some.” Audrey said, starting to clean the wound. “How’d you fall from a building, anyway?” She asked, hoping to draw his mind away from the pain in his arm.

She turned to Scarlet, “Vitamins...? Yeah I think so. The daycare where I worked promoted them like crazy.” She replied, turning back to Ashe’s shoulder.
Ashe (played by Bonez)

Glances to the woman asking about vitamins " Yes ma'am I did." He weakly smiles before looking to Audrey "Well i was forced out a window by that dead guy I beheaded after you found me."
He would actually watch her work. He felt very little pain it was just how he was.

Audrey cleaned the wound best she could, opening the sewing kit and threaded the needle. “Why do you ask?” Audrey asked, glancing back at Scarlet. She started to stitch up Ashe’s shoulder, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.
Ashe (played by Bonez)

Tilts his head to the side while silently watching Audrey. She was the first one to actually be nice to him in quite awhile " You look really cute with furrowed brows." He glances to Scarlet and perks a brow wanting to hear what she had to say.

She sits cross legged on the floor, a serious look on her face, "If they were made by my dad's company, it may be the reason none of us have turned zombie yet. The people who were going into the clinic today never took any vitamins unless prescribed to because they might OD. I took some yesterday, thank god. That gas that came out the clinic... It turned people into the infected. The vitamins may have made us partially immune to the airborne disease. We have to find more before those pills wear off or we may turn." She looked away as sadness started to overtake her gaze, "I wish my dad were still here. He'd have the answers I can't give you."

Audrey’s face immediately reddened with his comment. “I think you might be going insane from loss of blood.” She teased, soon finishing the stitches and cut the string once she was done.

“It’s good that we had them, then.” She says.

She looked at them, her face back to a normal look and scoffed, "Not that I'm not enjoying your love fest, but can you two save it for a zombie free day? You guys are making me more sick than the dead are." She went back to the window, looking down at the dead, contemplating the chances she had of bolting. In reality, she was just jealous that they were finding a way to be happy through all of this.
Ashe (played by Bonez)

He would lightly place a hand upon the hand of Scarlet "I know the sadness you are feeling right now. I lost a close loved one before you all met me earlier. All I can say is that he knows you love him and that he is proud of you okay." He offers her a smile before looking over the stitches in his arm "Very nice work cutie " yeah he was messing with her now. He carefully wraps his arm up or tried to anyway "Actually I do think o know where to find more of those vitamins "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus