Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Ashe (played by Bonez)

Slowly the throbbing in his head would lesson while he awakened. Where the neck he? Everything was hazy from the moments before all of this. Through blurry eyes, the small pool of blood beside his head slowly came into focus. It took a moment to take in his surroundings.

The pounding at the barely locked up door drew his attention "Oh right you idiots are why I am in this little room." Slowly he stood yet before he could really figure out what to do, the breaking closet door gave and in poured several dead. Ashe quickly rushed towards the door using his left shoulder to plow through the center of the group. He slid to a stop a couple feet into the dark room.
He blinked several times at both the darkness and the huge dead thing that was now rushing at him. He barely had enough time to brace himself before being plowed through the window behind him. He used his fleeting strength to maneuver the dead thing around just in time before landing on the roof of a car. The impact would make the alarm sound.
He weakly moved off the unloving dead and picks up the fireman axe that was laying on the ground. Blood trickled from his head, cheek and arm as he looked around at the gathering dead "Well looks like this be the end for meh."
Audrey Lacey (played by Noel_117)

Audrey heard a large crash, then a car alarm. Rushing over she saw a bloody man, it took a bit to realize he wasn’t a Zombie. She looked around worriedly, catching sight of a brick.

She rushes over and grabs the brick. “Run, I’ll distract them!” She yelled, hitting the nearest one with the brick, yelling to attract more of them away from the man.
Ashe (played by Bonez)

Smirks lightly while watching the woman hit a dead with a brick. The smirk fades as the thing on the cars roof stands. It would appear to the woman like he was swinging the ax at her yet at the last second it veers to the left catching the dead thing behind her in the neck removing the head in one swing.

He winced after doing this and nudges the woman towards a way that led away from the dead "I did not think I was going to make it .. I owe ye meh life."

Audrey’s eyes widened as she saw the axe swinging in her direction, closing her eyes and preparing for contact. Soon she opened her eyes again as she didn’t feel the blade hit her, turning to see the corpse on the ground. She sighed of relief. “Christ, I thought you were aiming for me.” Audrey says with a nervous chuckle.

Following his gesture she looked around, hoping none of the dead followed them. “Heh, it’s alright, I don’t think now is the time to worry about who owes who.”
Ashe (played by Bonez)

A light chuckle leaves his lips while they made their way down the road. "Nah I would not have hurt a hair on us pretty little head girl." The ax would soon be tucked into the right side of his belt the he lightly took hold of his left arm. That fall did a number on his arm and well hopefully he could keep the wound from bleeding too much so they could get somewhere safe.

"So any clue as to what is going on around here?"

“Not exactly... I just know that there was a couple people who went berserk, or something. The people who were eaten die and come back berserk. The cycle continues.” Audrey says, struggling to bring her thoughts all together.

“I don’t think that the dead can control their hunger so they attack people ruthlessly.” She adds, frowning as she sees a young girl being eaten by several of the dead, she had already gone limp and helpless. Audrey looked away, absentmindedly twirling her hair in her fingers.
Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17) Topic Starter

As she watched the spectacle, she answered the red hair's question, "You act like a zombie yet you aren't trying to eat me. I made a guess." When the man was saved, she began leading them away, in the direction the guy pointed to, "I can answer that." She said, feeling extremely guilty yet happy that she wasn't joining them, for what happened. "Its a long story. We should find some place out of sight or get somewhere safe first. I know a place where we can hide til the hordes go running out the city for more people. Follow me." She began leading the way, taking detours when the way lead to a horde.
Claw (played by Sarlic)

"wait...I seem like a zombie?" he said looking at scarlet"and bnice detour to avoid the horde" he laughs...it was obviously a fake laughter"led us right too them so good job" bhe looks at the group he was in"I dont think you guys can handle them in a fair fight"
Ashe (played by Bonez)

A brow would perk up listening to those around him speak. His eyes narrow hearing what the man said "Whoever said this would not be a fair fight between the living and dead boy." He shakes his head yet follows on knowing it was safer to be with numbers then alone.

Heck if things went south with this little rag tag group he would have to go it alone again which would not bother him as much

Audrey tensed when she saw the huge group of the dead, and the smell, she couldn’t even put into words what it smelled like- but it wasn’t good. “Well I wasn’t really planning on taking all of them at once.” Audrey said, not being able to take her eyes of the horde.

A little chuckle escaped her when she realized what it reminded her of. Audrey had been dragged along by her friend to go to a concert- little did she know it was a popular boyband. It was loud and there were a lot of people. The thought helped her at least not pass out in fear.

“I still think we need to get out of the city. Cities have more people, so more of those things.”

Scarlet tried to keep her anger under control. As they hid, taking a breath or two, two familiar figures with zombie blood and guts on them with bats in their hands, came up behind them. Scarlet was the first to look back and she gasped, "Mike! Ike!" She shouted, quietly. She ran to them and hugged them. "We're glad you're safe, Scarlet." Mike said and Ike nodded in agreement. "Where's my dad?" She asked as she stepped back. Ike looked at her sadly, "He got infected."
((Hey, is there a spot?))

Ethan Aedan Ezell wrote:
((Hey, is there a spot?))

((Always! Just join in whenever, bud.))
Ashe (played by Bonez)

He became silent while watching and listening to those around him. After a couple moments he decides to head down a side street that wad empty. He kept his back to the brick wall to his left knowing a surprise attack could come from behind him so he kept himself safe.
No he was not trying to leave the others but he also knew it was better to keep moving forward instead of barely moving and talking. The ax is held in his hands firmly just in case anything came his way. He stopped just between two buildings and peered down the narrow alleyway. There was just two feet between the buildings so it would be tight if they used it to escape.
He would lean back against the wall there lowering his head. The loss of blood from his arm was making him weak. Soon he would have to get the wound tended to and get some rest.
(I'll try to keep up, as I just skimmed by some of these posts)

Ethan emerged from an alleyway with a broken pipe in his left hand, the end of the pipe was covered in blood. Ethan steadied himself on a nearby wall with his injured right hand, the crimson blood contrasting his pale skin. "Well, this wasn't the worst thing to happen to me." He mutters, as he moved near some cars, crouching in the hopes the zombies don't notice him.

Audrey listened to the girl, now having found two other men. After a moment she noticed that the man she met had left, looking down a side street she saw a silhouette of a man. Jogging a bit to catch up to him. “Hey, where are you going?” Audrey asked.

Audrey soon came to regret her decision, when the figure turned- his left cheek was bloodied and she could’ve sworn she saw the cheekbone. His body wasn’t in any better shape. Though she didn’t have any time to look at it before he attacked her. A shout escaped her lips and she scrambled back, her shoe catching against the pavement and she fell on her back. She screamed as the monster approached her, scrambling backwards, looking hastily for any weapon or hope of surviving.
While Ethan was moving silently among the cars, he heard the screams of a woman, thinking to himself Should I help? he paused for a moment to consider his actions and came to the conclusion, Damn it, guess I better and so he began to rush towards the sound of screams.

While on his way towards the screams, he puts his trusty broken pipe on the side of his pants and picks up a long metallic pole which he assumed belonged to a former stop sign. He wonders if he will arrive on time.
Ashe (played by Bonez)

Blinks a few times hearing the commotion. Without hesitation, Ashe ran the distance between where he was standing and where Audrey was laying. It was only about fifty feet or so. He readied the ax and once he got close enough he would actually laugh seeing who the dead thing was.

"Well now if it isn't the little bloke who cut me off yesterday." He quickly kicked the dead man off of the woman. He kicked him a couple more times before finally smashing his face in with his boot. He now held the ax in his left hand while offering out his right hand to help Audrey up "Having a little nap I see." He smirks clearly messing with her.
By the time Ethan reaches the source of the screams the conflict had already been resolved, He places the long metallic pole on his shoulders and wonders why he rushed over here, this was pointless.

He slowly walks up to the man extending his arm to the woman on the ground, he lifts his bleeding right hand in the air and says "Friendly". He places the metal pole under his armpit and ripped a piece of fabric from his suit, luckily he had brought his tie with him that day because the meeting required it, so he placed the fabric on the wound on his right hand and began making a makeshift gauze.

Breathing heavily, she takes a moment to catch her breath, then takes his hand and pulls herself up. “Oh, shut up.” She says, slightly embarrassed he had to come and save her. Her eyebrows furrow as she watches a weird man come up and start fixing his arm.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus