Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17) Topic Starter

((Yeah. I'm here. Sorry. The forum got lost on my list. XD))
Nicholas Blake (played by Marsh)

Nicholas spun on his heel and stormed closer to Scarlet. “What’s your problem, lady? Don’t you have something else to do? someone else’s pockets to stick your greasy fingers in?”
Nicholas Blake (played by Marsh)

(Hey anyone feel free to start the zombie outbreak btw, as long as that’s ok with everyone.)
Mei Stewart (played by Noel_117)

((Hey, is it okay if a join in?))

(Go ahead, its open. I'll start it in just a minute.)

She froze as if she'd been slapped, "Okay, I deserve that one." She sighed, "Look, I'm sorry. The money I make is important. My dad won't pay for anything so I have to make it on my own. Between my music and stealing from the men I hang with, it isn't an easy gig. Mike and Ike don't even buy me anything most of the time." She popped some more candy in her mouth.
Audrey Lacey (played by Noel_117)

(I’m actually going to use this character instead)

Audrey walked down the sidewalk, on her way to her job at a simple flower shop. She halfmindedly spun an earbud around her finger as listening to music with the other. She glanced at a couple- a guy and a girl across the street, who seemed to be arguing. She instantly felt the need to go over and handle the situation- as she always did- but ignored it. She only needed to worry about her own problems.
Claw (played by Sarlic)

claw opens the door to a clinic on the south side of the city and walks out of it, and puts his hand above his eyes to block the sun"brighter then I expected..." he says as he starts to distance himself from the clinic

Suddenly, there was a loud BOOM that came from the clinic, not too far away.

Scarlet froze and began running towards the clinic, her dad was there after all. When she saw zombies emerging from the clinic, she gasped, looking around anxiously as people began running and screaming. A gas suddenly started pouring out of the clinic and Scarlet covered her mouth, running away before she got bitten. Of course, her path soon got blocked by abandoned cars and screaming people so she turned to run the other way, but the zombies were starting to converge on her, and the people behind her began morphing into the infected as well. She kept her mouth covered, pulling up her shirt as a makeshift gas mask. They were slowly surrounding her and she didn't have a weapon.
AngelDeMuerte (played by Bonez)

((Hey all. Just wondering if this is still open for new players. If not sorry for the intrusion.))
Claw (played by Sarlic)

claw runs next to scarlet and makes a noise that sounds like grumbling from scarlets view and the infected take a step back

Audrey heard loud screaming, confused, looking where the noise came from. She ran against the crowd of people, hoping to see what was happening, until she saw an older man in a few yards away, ripping a young girls skin from her neck with his teeth, barely swallowing he chomped down again. Eyes wide, and shaking in fear she watched as the girl took her last breath, collapsing onto the floor, the man walked away, towards another person. The girl did not stay down, soon she got back up- and attacked someone else.

Audrey didn’t know what to do until she saw a girl with flaming red hair being surrounded, the one she had seen earlier on the street. She sprinted in her direction, dodging the dead and climbing onto the car behind the girl. “Take my hand!” She yelled, reaching out her hand for the girl to take.

((Go ahead, love.))

Scarlet looks at this person who made the infected listen to him. She takes this opportunity and grabs the woman's hand, hurrying and running away with her.
Claw (played by Sarlic)

claw runs after her"wait for me" while the infected make room for him to run by

Audrey follows the girl, watching as the boy makes the dead move out of the way for him. She runs ahead, beside Scarlet. “I have a car a few blocks away, we need to get out of the city!” She shouts above the noise of the groaning and screaming.

"Cars do us no good if the road is blocked by zombies and abandoned cars and running, panicing people. We would be surrounded in minutes just getting in and starting the car!" She protested, taking a detour, an unused route where there would be relatively empty streets.
Claw (played by Sarlic)

"zombiess arent too big a problem" he said walking next to her"just let me be with you...being in a group is safer"

“Zombies? As in the show The Walking Dead type of Zombies..?” Audrey said, a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. She looked over, several “zombies” eating a woman. It made sense... kind of. The show of course didn’t make sense, but it may just be to make it more interesting. They kept running.

“So what do you suggest we do if we can’t use cars?” She asked, relieved that there weren’t as many zombies were they were now.

"We run and stay outta sight. And I'm pretty sure that as long as we have smarty boy over here, we may be just fine." She glances at him and makes sure to keep her distance.
Claw (played by Sarlic)

"smarty boy?" he rubs his hand through his red hair"how do you know that I am smart"

“I don’t know if it’s a good idea to stay in the city. If you are right and they are zombies, the infection spreads. Soon most people in the city are going to be infected and there will be more of them.” Audrey said, gesturing to the crowd of the dead walking by the street, thankfully not noticing them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus