Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

"That same mentality could be and has been used in the past before the outbreak, now look I'm not the greatest person in the world, heck, I've gaslighted multiple people in my life but what disturbs me the most is when someone wastes their life, yes, it's hard, yes, life is unfair but to fight in life is greater than to mourn in death and I do know that this very awful inspirational speech won't solve your problems or even help you solve your problems but the road to recovery always starts from the outside."
Ethan paused for a moment and chuckled.
"That was bad, I'm sorry."
Whit (played by nightmqre)

She hung her head slightly, letting out a small laugh.

"Yes, yes it was." She paused, before sighing. "If you really must know, I was part of a group called Carter."

She lifted up her shirt slightly, revealing a large X that had been carved into her skin. It still looked relatively sore, and definitely infected.

"They beat me for having a child with me. If I didn't do something right, I got shot. If I disobeyed rules, I got an x carved into my skin."

her legs had several X's on them, along with the occasional one on her arm.
((that was tren, yes. and backed away from the doorway.))

((now I wonder do Ijust swap tren out with a friend because you guys conversed or do I counter? you guys care?))
Ethan whistled.
"Decent damage" He uttered while showing no sign of actual disgust, ya know like a normal person would.
He analysed her a bit more.
"Pardon if I'm not disturbed too much by physical injuries, my dad made a point about becoming desensitized to gore as he was working as a butcher and he wanted me to be able to visit him at work, he didn't have much of a father and was scared to death about not being able to raise me, so he tried to maximise his time spent with me, he still is a bit miffed that I sent him and mother to the retirement home."
The way Ethan spoke the last sentence was colder than the Antarctic, his pale face grew a bit more paler.

((going to bed, will respond in the morning))
((I don't think Marsh intended to kill Tren, so counter away when Marsh responds))
((kk))

"didn't expect any more of a reaction anyway." Sarah shrugged, letting her shirt fall back down over her stomach. "In this shithole, we're all used to it I guess."

She winces slightly and the thought of the after trauma after this whole thing blows over. She sighed. "Gon' be pretty messed up after this shit. I'm only 17 and my whole life is ruined."
Nicholas Blake (played by Marsh)

((Yeah, I wasn’t supposed to kill Tren, just one of the people he was with. But ye, if it was Tren, then feel free to counter ofc.))
((myb should've been more clear))

Tren saw someone quickly whipping around the door. Whoever it was was armed with a knife. Tren readidd the pistol but whoever it was moved quiker then he anticipated. Adrnalline falloff, he internally realized as his shot for the head went awry as the man shoved his arm out of the way. Tren shoved his entre body down and to the right, getting out of what would surely haved killed him as the guy swung with his knife straight for here his forhead had been 1/5 a second ago, instead nickingoff some of the brown hair. On his back, he saw the guy with intent to kill and shot his legs up, hopefully to hit him in the gut and both knock the air out of him and send him back.

His guys must have heard the gunshot at least. They'd come soon. All he had to do was not die before then. If he outnumbered this fanatic, he wouldn't have to waste more ammo.
"Reminds me of the 10 year old girl whose life was ruined via parental abuse and not the slap slap kind."
Ethan heard the gunshots.
"Wow, Nick the hunter psychopath is taking his sweet time with this."
Ethan then proclaimed. "WAIT! WHERE IS MY METAL POLE?" Ethan looks over the side of the fire escape and saw that his metal pole was lodged in some zombies chest. "Damn it, when it comes to weapons, having reach is like a godsend." You can taste the bitterness and disappointment in his voice, he was absolutely livid with this.
Nicholas Blake (played by Marsh)

((Sorry, I just assumed you’d figure i was going for one of his men because i asked if i had ptk for them a bit ago))

The kick pushed Nick back a few feet and sent him into a minor coughing fit but he used the initial force of the strike to boost his retreat. His chances of winning the fight were too low. Nick was a man of reconnaissance and stealth but combat was certainly not his speciality.

He bolted for the fire escape, throwing a vase down the hall, as an attempt to mislead Tren. He began climbing up the fire exit, almost ignoring Sarah and Ethan. “Alright chop chop, lads. Not much time until you’re shot or eaten.”
(I assumed so too, just maybe should've specified only tren had a gun rn))

Tren yelled out.
"Ay! Knife!"
Tren gt up and ran for the hallway, hearing a vase shatter. The two guys, panting with the duffelbag, ran into thearea, holding the pan and a steakknife.
"Aight. You guys cover that fire escape,case they're looping around. They probably know the terrain better then us, so scream and try to make it back to me if you're ambushed. Just saw one so far, so they may no have too many able to attack you, especially if I've got one cornered. I'm checking out this hallway, may have come down this way. Try to meet you there."
The two nodded and moved off, one repositioning the bag so it worked like a backpack before following. Ten walked down the halway where the vas shattered, taking some quick glances around.
"See people, this is why we need reach."
Ethan said as he was following Nick's lead.
"A weapon with reach is the best thing since sliced bread with cheese on top."
While Ethan was rambling, he forgot his suit jacket on the rail of the fire escape, he doesn't notice this fact.
"I am guessing you couldn't kill them?
Ethan enquired.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus