Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Tren kept his position, listening in to those inside. He waved his guys to keep searching. Place seemed zombie free enough, and he didn't want to risk losing the numbers when he was the only one with a gun.

Just yet. He kept his guard up, listening in and gun readied.
Nicholas Blake (played by Marsh)

Nick folded his arms and scowled at Sarah. “You’re not allowed to just assume that, girl.” He got closer to her and stared at her, directly in the eyes, like a predator. “I’d imagine you know very little about either of us so I recommend you think twice about what you say. Something might just...” he made a quick movement, as if he were about to pounce on her, hands like claws “...set me off,” he threatened with a smirk.

Nick suddenly stood up straight and took out a knife. “Everyone shut the **** up,” he whispered, with a finger on his lips. He turned and went back inside the apartment, crouching and walking slowly, knife at the ready and sticking to the inside walls.
"What the..." Ethan was caught off guard by Nick's actions but realised what he was doing. He got up and motioned to the lady to stay quiet and made a gesture with his hands to indicate that maybe they aren't alone in this situation, so he grabbed his signature weapon, the broken pipe, and quietly moved next to the window. His grip on the pipe was extremely tight and his eyes sharp like a hawk.

((Btw, I'd cool it with the f bombs, I got warned because I used it))

((Oh right, sorry. Warned by who though? Neon?))
((The mods are fine with some curing but don't want excessive in public where people uncomfortable can see I think.))

((Ah, okay, that makes sense.))
Whit (played by nightmqre)

((they don't allow f-bombs at all unless they're completely starred out (****). I don't know why, but they allow all other cusswords. It's just a thing for public forums. It's strange lol))
((I like how we all stopped to discuss why Fbombs are a bannable offense.))

((Yeah, same. I’ll continue now.))

Nick stopped at a corner, waiting for the ‘intruder’ to go around it. After signalling to Ethan that he could hear someone, he pulled up his mask and readied his knife.
Ethan peeked with his left eye and saw Nick's signals with crystal clarity, like Tom in Tom N Jerry waited beside the door with a big grin, pipe in air and muscles hardened for a quick and decisive strike.
Tren couldn't hear anyone talking anymore. They went down the escape… No. That area was probbly crowded with zombies climbing on top of eachother. So why were they qui…

Tren backed up slightly from the door, footsteps echoing in the quiet hallway. Either they were taken out by someone else, or they had figured something wrong. Either way, Tren didn't feel like the safe move was staning next to the door. He kept the revolver aimed with pinpoint accuracy at it, while internally cursing. He was trapped, and sent off his comrades to keep scavenging. If a confrontation went south, the fire escape and main entrance were out. It would probably take too long, and risk finding some desk clerk fanatic about defending their life, to find an employee back door, especially if running away. Tren kneeled down softly, staying on one knee to throw off a gunshot if somene charged thru the door aiming for where they thought his chest or head would be.

((Do Tren’s comrades matter? Are we allowed to kill them?))
Nicholas Blake wrote:
((Do Tren’s comrades matter? Are we allowed to kill them?))

((yah. you can. it might not be smart, but kill whoever you want.))
Wow, this is tense, the air is tenser than a goth party filled with smoke, I've seen this raw tensity once before, it didn't scare me enough then... It does now. Ethan thought to himself. Ethan removed his suit jacket, folded it and threw it on the side of the railing of the fire escape. Don't want to get that dirty.

Ethan began to lightly sweat and got some trembling in his legs, he felt scared, he knew that but that won't stop him from demolishing the skull of whoever is trying to kill him for the second time today. I knew I should've stayed religious when my mom told me to, oh well, can't complain now.

Nick turned to Ethan and whispered quietly by his ear. “They know we’re here. I’ll try and flank them from the other side. Attack anyone you see.”
He went the opposite direction that they were facing, staying low and staying quiet.

Nick turned through the doorway to see a man with a pistol aimed at him. At an instant, he pushed the arm away and the shot hit the wall. Almost naturally, Nick plunged the knife right between the man’s eyes. Blood ran down the man’s head and Nick’s hand, as Nick stared at the man’s eyes, watching himself take another life.

Another man entered the room and another shot was taken at Nick. “Sh*t!” He blocked it with the corpse, ripped out his knife and ran back through the doorway. “Ezell! there’s more than one and we have a very short amount of time before these things get up the fire escape or through the door!”
((Only tren has a gun, I think))

"We could just go up the fire escape, this is an apartment with multiple floors." Ethan relaxed and grabbed his suit jacket. Ethan pulled down the ladder that leads to the next fire escape.
"If you find the next guy kill him or feed the zombs with him."
Ethan climbed up. "Hey, lady, do you plan on telling us your name."

"No." She stated almost emotionless now, blowing a strand of her brown hair from her face. She had cut her jeans, making them into high-waisted shorts since they were on the verge of apart anyway. Her legs were covered in cuts just as much as her arms were and would definitely scar. She also seemed to have what appeared to be a dog bite on her left leg, just above her ankle. "Why should I? I'm not here to make friends."
"Suit yourself." He raised an eyebrow at those scars. "Those are nasty abuse scars, wanna talk it out." Ethan replied while he was above her on the upper fire escape, he stroked his chin and wondered why this apartment was empty even though the outbreak happened hours ago.

"It's not of concern to you." She growled, her grip on her knife tightening. She put her knife into her pocket and swallowed the lump in her throat, closing her eyes before opening them again. She glanced at him before mentally scolding herself and holding her ground. "I'll probably be dead before this whole thing gets fixed, so whats the use?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Zombies Arise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus