Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

I’m glad to be here. Just trying to figure it out. Lol. Hope to rp with you.
hope to rp with you too, welcome to rpr
Rogue-Scribe

Hellom and Welcome! There is a bit to figure out but it all seems to fall into place after a bit.
Hoping you find the RP fun you seek!
Gat

Hey there and welcome! All the new stuff to learn on the site can be a bit intimidating for sure! The Help section of the site is a great resource when you're lost and can answer most of your questions! There's always a ton of friendly and helpful people hanging out in the OOC chat, just launch chat from the Just Talking thread at the top of the Smalltalk forum, or hit the "Chat with us" button on the home page!

I hope you have a great time here and make lots of cool friends and play in lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! I hope that you have fun! =)

giphy.gif
Welcome to the Roleplay Repository, I hope you find everything you are looking for in this wonderful community. If you want to roleplay let me know. :)
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome kardia! If ya have any questions just let me know!🙂
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPR.
Wolfcat

Welcome to RPR hope u have fun here with everyone!!
Hello and welcome to RPR. I hope you have a wonderful time and find everything you're looking for! :)
ShadowWolfe

Hello and Welcome to RPRepository! I am ShadowWolfe and I am personally part of this website as well...obviously. Lol, anyways, I hope you have a great time and decide to stay here. If you ever need help then you can get in contact with the moderators, admins, or just go to the ‘Help’ section.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus