Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What did you get for Christmas?

Merry Christmas!

I got a new saddle from my parents! ❤️
A saddle?! Ride em cowboy! ( or girl)
Merry Christmas!

My favorite gift was all the new art I was given for my character Sasha <3 close second are the pineapple twinkle lights I was given. I was also given some pineapple flavoured edibles to try out :)
Nice!🙂
Fat! I got fat this Christmas! XD

I'm kidding. Um, I got two nice dresses, an outfit, a nightfit that I fell in love with and my brother came over to eat dinner with the family.
I got two sweaters and a gift to the Cheesecake Factory...which is definitely appreciated because I love that restaurant.

@Zoe_Ana's comment: LOL

Also to the original poster...love your Bluebonnet! #Texas :)
I got chocolates from my grandma that were Ruth Bader Ginsburg themed. XD

–amongst other things, of course. I just think that they're so ridiculous it's funny.
Azure36 Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
I got two sweaters and a gift to the Cheesecake Factory...which is definitely appreciated because I love that restaurant.

Thanks! Heh, they're actually my favorite flowers. Stereotypical much?
Azure36 wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:

Thanks! Heh, they're actually my favorite flowers. Stereotypical much?
Not at all! They are quite lovely :)

My favorite gift was this cute, soft, giraffe thing that I can drape around my neck. It's a neck massager (press the front left paw and it vibrates) but it can easily double as an accessory *wink wink* or neck pillow :)
I got a really fluffy bear onesie and a bunch of nightmare before Christmas and cat themed things.
My mom (among a few things) got me a book about artistic renditions of animal anatomy / animal anatomy studies (that I had actually bookmarked about a week back and she didn't even know, I swear we're connected on a whole 'nother level sometimes lol)

My sister got me a big ol' messenger back that's silver/pearl with a caticorn on it <3

And one of my friends got me a whole bunch of presents, but the best one is a "Crazy cat lady" coffee mug that's turned out to be my favorite mug ever lol

This is one of the bigger christmases I've had since I was a... freshman in highschool? It was nice to have something to look forward to this year, since usually my mom doesn't like xmas enough to do anything ^^;
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I got a couple of Silk Cloaks from some of my friends here on RPR,

but best of all I got a Huion Kamvas Pro 12! I'M SO EXCITED!
For those who are less artsy, it's a really nice writing tablet, and a great upgrade over my old one.
Picture if you're interested
10_2_.jpg
Got hoodies, t-shirts, Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, Bram Stokers Dracula, and Don Faust.
NeonGreenHair17

I didn't get anythin' this year. Not boxed anyway. I made someone I love happy. That was gift enough for me.

I love you, girl!
North-Wood

I discovered that Oreo has a candy bar. It was delicious.
North-Wood wrote:
I discovered that Oreo has a candy bar. It was delicious.

Those things are amazing!
Lindor chocolates!!
Oh I also got a silk cloak from Claine's giveaway, too, that was awesome! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Freedom yeah
A purple purse, this ring, a copy of Watership Down, and a big let down when I watched the Watership Down series.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What did you get for Christmas?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus