Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

Frost walked outside of Grillby's to be alone. Frost didn’t like being around people he didn’t know he’s really shy.
Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

Rose shook and spasmed as Chara tried to take control of her body and she fought as hard as the could against the Soul Of Hate

Frost saw rose losing control “can I help?” He asked pulling out his toy knife as he rushes over to her.

“Just go!” She yelled part of her voice sounded demonic “I don’t know how long i can keep Chara back” and she started to cry “And i don’t want to face Megalovania” she said thinking that she was the only one who knew about RESET and CONTINUE “I don’t want to go through that pain again” she body was trembling “Watching everyone i saw die” she spasmed “And not being able to stop the HATE”

Frost risked his life Against chara he couldn’t just stand there as Rose cry. He to do something.” I’ll save you rose.” He said trying to slashing at chara

It ended up cutting her and she yelled “Stop its not something you can hit!” She said spasming again

Frost stopped “ what should I do?” He asked as he tried to think of something.

((I’m going to bed it’s 1am for me goodnight I’ll talk you in the morning))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She had a missing arm as she walked to the bar of the resterunt
((Morning))
He sighed and walked back to the table he was sitting at earlier.

She walked over to Nakon shyly
"?" He looked up at her, raising an eyebrow.

She was the only demon skeleton, she was missing an arm and she was all alone, "H-hello" she said shyly
He noticed her missing arm, and the lack of anyone else who looked nearly like her. "Hello."

She slowly started to shake in fear
"You ok?"

"N-no" she said softly as blood ran down her leg
He blinked, confused. "Uh..."

"I was attacked by the king for no reason" she said before she fell to her knees

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus