Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

He muttered something, standing up and helping her up. "I have some bandages at my house."
Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

Rose shook her head and spasmed once more and she stood up and she smiled almost the same smile of Chara if they knew who Chara was "Finally i have full control" Chara's voice said using Rose's mouth
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

Frost runsaway “im sorry i cut you.” He said give her bandages “please don’t kill me.” He said screaming “ help me!”
He set her in a chair and sprinted outside, heading to his house.

Chara grabbed Frost by the sleeve and Chara suddenly had the Real Knife in her hand and she brang it downwards into Frosts arm "Show that as a warning to the other monsters that Chara has returned!"
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She whimpers softly
Heya. Im here as well now.))

((YAY everyone is here i think))
I think as well. Im just gonna join in)) Shinkai was watching from the shadows, his eyes glowing a deep crimson.

She looks out the window

Chara sensed the Demon possessed before she even saw him and she smiled at him ((Just so you know now i will be refering to Rose as Chara because Chara has gotten full control over her body)) Chara did her hate dripping face towards him and stopped as soon as she did it and walked away holding the Bloodied Knife
Shinkai giggled a bit. He already knew something would happen, just didn't know when. He decided to follow Chara, his presence now faded into nothing.
He burst back into Grillby's, holding a roll of bandages.

She was laying across the floor

Chara walked through the forest killing the monsters killing them all with just one hit of the FIGHT button she did not care about the health she lost sense she just LVLED up with each fight her LV growing bigger and she was becoming more stronger with each monster killed and she seemed to enjoy it and she walked into Snowdin and every monster in the village stared at her looking at the dust and blood on her and then she flashed her HATE face at them then the whole village went into total CHAOS
He propped her up against the wall and bandaged her wounds, ignoring the blood soaking his hands.

"T-thank you" she said softly
Shinkai was there, watching all of it happen. He seemed rather fond of the chaos, assumingly because that's what he thrived in

Chara just killed each monster without MERCY and she burst into Grillby's and she screamed a blood curtling scream and started at each monster and killed them and looked at Nakon and Foxy and she flashed her HATE face at them and went back to slaughtering the others but when she went against Grillz himself she was blasted back with a fire ball but she just shook her head and her HATE face was clearly see able and she launched herself at Grillbz and stabbed him right in the heart and smiled as she felt the life leave Grillbz making her LVL again and her LVL was currently at 16 and she shook her head "I'm going to need more LV to be able to beat Megalovania" She looked at Nakon and Foxy once more and shook her head and walked out
He snarled, looking at the carnage all around him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus