Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

He materialized in front of Chara, seeming to glide along the surface of the of the ground. "Having fun I see?" I chuckled, seeming to enjoy the screams of terror.
Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

"I am indeed!" Chara said laughing and she looked at the Demon Boy "It seems you are too!"
He stormed out of Grillby's, heading to a small hut by the edge of SNowdin.
"I enjoy chaos. Its a wonderful thing...."

"It is isn't it" She smiled and thought for a second "Maybe you would like to help me create more Chaos? It will help to have two for the Megalovania"

"It will trouble The Comedian to see that he has to focus on two at once"
"Help seems fun. But.... " He simply grinned, pulling up his stats. They looked weird

She smiled "It seems like you are a glitch?" She said smiling "EVEN BETTER!" She slashed at him hoping to catch him off guard

rolled 1d10 and got 2
To hit: 6 or over to hit

He giggled. "A glitch? I wouldn't say that. Maybe a different being."

She frowned as she missed interly but she swore she hit him "You cant be hurt?" She said her HATE face starting to show
He kicked open the hut door and walked inside, throwing somebody out as he grabbed a sword with a polished bone hilt from a rack.
"Nope! But I can be absorbed. Warning you now, you might destroy yourself if you do so." He grinned. "So go ahead."

She frowned "I wouldn't dare too" She said her HATE face fadeing and she felt the sense of someone hunting her but she noticed it was a different type of sense "Its not Sans thats following us this time" she said smiling "We might have a Disbelief following us" She said heading towards Judgement hall through a short cut
He started to follow them, killing anything that got in the way.

Chara decided she would be the one waiting and she leaned on one of the pillars twirling her knife
He reached the hall, covered in dust and blood.

Chara grabbed the knife hand "It seems there is no Sans eh?" She walked into the middle of the hall not looking his direction "This will not be the Megalovania that you thought it would" She turns towards him her eyes bright red and her smile the same color "You know...I was hoping for more of a challenge" She said shaking her head "But you will be a good replacement" she smiled "Prepare for Megalo Strike Back!" She charged at him and slashed a downward cut

rolled 1d10 and got 9

He coughed blood, slashing diagonally downwards at her.

*MISS* she quickly moved out of the way and circled behind him and stabbed downwards

rolled 1d10 and got 7

He kicked backwards at her, his eyes turning red.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus