Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

((He so tries not to freak out))
((You may,I mean, if everyone's okay with it, however this is an open roleplay so I don't see anything against it))
((You can continue your thing, I will just post in sometimes to notify you all about the class))
((I am here, I am following you all))
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

((Where are we at now? I think that i'm lost. One heading home... the other... to class. Uh... Am i missing a piece somewhere?))
((I am a bit lost too, we should probably talk about this.I think we could just say they went to class or something and then skip to the afternoon where they all get together.))

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
((I am a bit lost too, we should probably talk about this.I think we could just say they went to class or something and then skip to the afternoon where they all get together.))

((That might be a good idea. Because i am rather puzzled on what to do from current. So... having where they all hit for class and then advance to the afternoon... It may work best.))
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:

((That might be a good idea. Because i am rather puzzled on what to do from current. So... having where they all hit for class and then advance to the afternoon... It may work best.))

((Sounds good to me. Shall we be in a music room, outside the school, or...))
((Well, a studio type of area would make the most sense, or at least at somebody's house.Also, please make Dylan be informed somehow about where it is, considering he had been told he could come, or we could have him not go in the end, as a source of mild conflict if you wish))
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

((Well, a studio type of area would make the most sense, or at least at somebody's house.Also, please make Dylan be informed somehow about where it is, considering he had been told he could come, or we could have him not go in the end, as a source of mild conflict if you wish))

((Nah man, Dylan's Crew now. No turning back, lol. How about we all end up meeting at Macie's house?))
((Sounds swell))
((You know, with superheroes being a thing around here, I got an idea where I make Dylan turn out to be a technomancer. So, even if you don't agree with me making him one, and that'd be totally fine, I will make that a potential idea for another roleplay))

((You know, with superheroes being a thing around here, I got an idea where I make Dylan turn out to be a technomancer. So, even if you don't agree with me making him one, and that'd be totally fine, I will make that a potential idea for another roleplay))

((you can maybe touch a little into it. I wouldn't mind. Although i'm trying to steer from the post Superhero days. where the heroes of the recent... are down and living a normal casual life in some array. However... touching a little bit into that... would be okay. So... we'll see where it goes from there.))
Randy Darnell (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

((Where did everyone go?))

((BUMP))

((Bump))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus