Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Jessie Killgallen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

"Aww, yes, it does! I'd be honored to be your friend, Pyong!~"

Pyong: *Smiles*

For class...

The teacher came in and it was a legend. It was Alex Vandervelt... She was a famous painter and Photographer. Her take on art was that it had to be something a person would be proud to picture and have put on display. Capturing a moment in life and making it into an immortalized landscape.

Pyong saw the concept as challenging but something to make into art. A Masterpiece just waiting to be made.
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

The teacher came in and it was a legend. It was Alex Vandervelt... She was a famous painter and Photographer. Her take on art was that it had to be something a person would be proud to picture and have put on display. Capturing a moment in life and making it into an immortalized landscape.

Pyong saw the concept as challenging but something to make into art. A Masterpiece just waiting to be made.

Lexi straightened up when the teacher came in. She was very excited to learn from such an esteemed person. She grabbed her drawing book and sketchpad, re-arranging them on her desk. Her sketchbook fell open and she blushed. It was a bunch of romantic doodles, with hearts and the like. She was embarrassed. She picked it back up quickly and placed it back on her desk, hoping no one had seen it. She was a hopeless romantic and was always wishing for love.

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Lexi straightened up when the teacher came in. She was very excited to learn from such an esteemed person. She grabbed her drawing book and sketchpad, re-arranging them on her desk. Her sketchbook fell open and she blushed. It was a bunch of romantic doodles, with hearts and the like. She was embarrassed. She picked it back up quickly and placed it back on her desk, hoping no one had seen it. She was a hopeless romantic and was always wishing for love.

The teacher by that time had already seen the pages and came to look at them. Once she looked at the pictures, she looked right at Lexi and Raised her eyebrow in suspicion. The drawings were creative to her eyes.

Mrs. Vandervelt: Hmm.... Not bad. Not the best. but... not bad. The drawings are pretty good. Considering. You definitely have a passion somewhere upon it. Pictures... like those could be used to draw Murals. You could create some intelligible works of art. If i were you... i'd look in that direction. Maybe put some of them together and combine a couple of them or so. Creating a subtle storyline with them.

The teacher appeared to be quite pleased at the evident signs of Creative Art. Some say that basic Art... It all starts with an idea and a Simple drawing. In time as more gets added to it... It grows potential to become something more...

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

The teacher by that time had already seen the pages and came to look at them. Once she looked at the pictures, she looked right at Lexi and Raised her eyebrow in suspicion. The drawings were creative to her eyes.

Mrs. Vandervelt: Hmm.... Not bad. Not the best. but... not bad. The drawings are pretty good. Considering. You definitely have a passion somewhere upon it. Pictures... like those could be used to draw Murals. You could create some intelligible works of art. If i were you... i'd look in that direction. Maybe put some of them together and combine a couple of them or so. Creating a subtle storyline with them.

The teacher appeared to be quite pleased at the evident signs of Creative Art. Some say that basic Art... It all starts with an idea and a Simple drawing. In time as more gets added to it... It grows potential to become something more...

Lexi nodded quickly, sitting straight at attention.

"Yes ma'am, I can try that! I believe that it will make for an interesting concept!~"

Lexi liked the idea very much, but she was nervous about how she'd do it. Most artists drew from experience and memory...She had never had a good relationship. She couldn't draw what she had never felt?! How would she do it??

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

"Yes ma'am, I can try that! I believe that it will make for an interesting concept!~"

Lexi liked the idea very much, but she was nervous about how she'd do it. Most artists drew from experience and memory...She had never had a good relationship. She couldn't draw what she had never felt?! How would she do it??

As the class pressed on...

Pyong Chang: *Working on her drawings* ...

The teacher was seeing as the class was drawing their pictures...

She couldn't help but smile at the idea of the class drawing a possible masterpiece. It to her... was beauty.

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

She couldn't help but smile at the idea of the class drawing a possible masterpiece. It to her... was beauty.

Lexi chewed on her pencil nervously and glanced over at Pyong, who seemed to be very hard at work. She was nervous.
All of this didn't make sense. She sighed, setting her pencil down on her paper. She stretched for a minute, thinking. Maybe she could start with how she felt now...unloved and alone, and then maybe...just maybe, by the time this was due she'd be in a relationship or something and could draw a happy ending!~

She picked her pencil up again and began sketching furiously.
((I am here, I am following you all))

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Lexi chewed on her pencil nervously and glanced over at Pyong, who seemed to be very hard at work. She was nervous.
All of this didn't make sense. She sighed, setting her pencil down on her paper. She stretched for a minute, thinking. Maybe she could start with how she felt now...unloved and alone, and then maybe...just maybe, by the time this was due she'd be in a relationship or something and could draw a happy ending!~

As soon as class ended...

Pyong packed up her things and sighed.

It was break time and by that time a group of people passed by the room. Macie was in that group as she was with her husband Ridge, Her cousin Pidgetta, Her Roommate Joanna Barlow, Her friend Jessie Rogers. But also there was others like Chet, Asia and Macie T. They were also there and all were heading right for the Cafeteria...

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

It was break time and by that time a group of people passed by the room. Macie was in that group as she was with her husband Ridge, Her cousin Pidgetta, Her Roommate Joanna Barlow, Her friend Jessie Rogers. But also there was others like Chet, Asia and Macie T. They were also there and all were heading right for the Cafeteria...

Lexi was nervous for Lunch. She grabbed her stuff and hesitantly walked out of the classroom. She saw Macie on her way out, but she was surrounded by friends. She didn't know if she would be welcome. She entered behind them, sketchbook close to her chest. She smoothed her skirt out, a nervous habit.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Lexi was nervous for Lunch. She grabbed her stuff and hesitantly walked out of the classroom. She saw Macie on her way out, but she was surrounded by friends. She didn't know if she would be welcome. She entered behind them, sketchbook close to her chest. She smoothed her skirt out, a nervous habit.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-76.gif
Macie: *Walking with her husband and friends* I'm betting that the girl is at the cafeteria by now.

Ridge: Who?

Macie: That girl... What's her name... Lexi. I think her name was. She was rather sweet. She seemed pretty nice.

Pidgetta: Sure she did. I thought that she was pretty darn shy. She seemed it. But she was rather open-minded. She seemed to beam up the moment you mentioned anything about singing. She was like... alive towards that.

Joanna: Maybe she's a rocker.

Macie: Maybe. But i like her. Singing and then playing guitar. What a combo. *Smiles*

Jessie: Yeah... *Sighs* Combo.

They walked on. But sensed that Lexi was behind them....

They could only smile as they made their way over to the cafeteria. Hoping that perhaps Lexi was already there or that they'd meet up with her...

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Macie: *Walking with her husband and friends* I'm betting that the girl is at the cafeteria by now.

Macie: That girl... What's her name... Lexi. I think her name was. She was rather sweet. She seemed pretty nice.

Pidgetta: Sure she did. I thought that she was pretty darn shy. She seemed it. But she was rather open-minded. She seemed to beam up the moment you mentioned anything about singing. She was like... alive towards that.

Macie: Maybe. But i like her. Singing and then playing guitar. What a combo. *Smiles*

They could only smile as they made their way over to the cafeteria. Hoping that perhaps Lexi was already there or that they'd meet up with her...

Lexi stumbled into the lunch room, unsure of where to sit. She hated all of this. She felt the sudden need to call Xiou, her best friend who lived in China. She looked around nervously. She needed inspiration for her art project.

"Hmmm, what to do..." She mumbled to herself.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Lexi stumbled into the lunch room, unsure of where to sit. She hated all of this. She felt the sudden need to call Xiou, her best friend who lived in China. She looked around nervously. She needed inspiration for her art project.

Macie and her group had then sat down at a table near the window and enjoyed the vast view. There was the feeling that was bright and energetic. It wasn't long before people realized that she was there. People came over to Macie and just gleamed for an autograph.

Macie: *Signing Autographs* This is great. Even here people are just drawn to me. Wow! This is so cool. Wow!

Pidgetta: What'll we do to get it to die down?

Joanna: Nothing. we just enjoy. Macie's influential and people are just loving her. The aura that she lets off... tells all.

The crowd however all then begged for her to do a performance. A Quick #.

What was she to do? What could she do?

"Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!"

Joanna: I think that they want Bloom.

Macie: *Blushes*

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Macie and her group had then sat down at a table near the window and enjoyed the vast view. There was the feeling that was bright and energetic. It wasn't long before people realized that she was there. People came over to Macie and just gleamed for an autograph.

Macie: *Signing Autographs* This is great. Even here people are just drawn to me. Wow! This is so cool. Wow!

Joanna: Nothing. we just enjoy. Macie's influential and people are just loving her. The aura that she lets off... tells all.

"Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!" "Bloom!"

Lexi noticed Macie and unconsciously drifted over to the crowd. She peeked up at the girl and her friends. She beamed up at Macie, who seemed to be basking in the glow of the attention. She knew the feeling. When she was dancing, singing a ballad, or rocking out on the guitar...The audience really kept her going. She knew how Macie felt. The girl was very talented. Lexi tucked her sketchbook awat and kept smiling up at Macie and her friends with a radiant grin.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Lexi noticed Macie and unconsciously drifted over to the crowd. She peeked up at the girl and her friends. She beamed up at Macie, who seemed to be basking in the glow of the attention. She knew the feeling. When she was dancing, singing a ballad, or rocking out on the guitar...The audience really kept her going. She knew how Macie felt. The girl was very talented. Lexi tucked her sketchbook awat and kept smiling up at Macie and her friends with a radiant grin.

Pidgetta: Who wants for My cousin here to do that performance? Who wants to see the Love burn its bright lights?

Crowd: WE DO!

Joanna: *Looking at Macie and secretly slipping her the outfit* ... *Whispering to Macie* Go get into it... We'll get the Tables set and the Chair. Plus Scratch up 4 guys to pose as dancers...

Macie Nods and rushes to go change...

Jessie: Is this even allowed?

Ridge: If it's for one like the Rising Star... My Wife. I would say... You darn well bet it is.

As Macie was out changing...

The Hype was growing... BURNING!

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Pidgetta: Who wants for My cousin here to do that performance? Who wants to see the Love burn its bright lights?

Joanna: *Looking at Macie and secretly slipping her the outfit* ... *Whispering to Macie* Go get into it... We'll get the Tables set and the Chair. Plus Scratch up 4 guys to pose as dancers...

Ridge: If it's for one like the Rising Star... My Wife. I would say... You darn well bet it is.

Lexi continued to watch, slowly losing interst though as Macie walked away. Unlike some people who liked Macie only becuase she was famous, Lexi saw a kind, smart girl who she wanted to be friends with. She waited, tapping her foot lightly to a song in her head that she was rehearsing on the guitar.
Calculus had indeed been a handful, and although he wasn't really into religion, Dylan didn't know which saint to thank first that lunch time had finally arrived and he could leave calculus, even though if that wouldn't solve the inhumane amount of homework he had been given. It wasn't hard, or at least, it wasn't way too hard, that Dylan wouldn't understand it, it was rather the heftiness of the curriculum.

Anyway, he was happy he could finally eat something, he was starving , and he was also hoping to see Lexi at the cafeteria, as planned.He noticed that there was quite the crowd around Macie, it was to be expected, with her the cafeteria almost felt like an auditorium for Dylan, not like that would be a bad thing, even if at the surface he'd find it wierd and pelicular, Dylan is always glad to find something different in every school, it makes switching schools frequently a bit better and feel less like a chore.Also, it made lunch a bit more exciting.

"Lexi!", he called.It was a big crowd, and he suddenly felt so less lonely by getting to know she was there.

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
Calculus had indeed been a handful, and although he wasn't really into religion, Dylan didn't know which saint to thank first that lunch time had finally arrived and he could leave calculus, even though if that wouldn't solve the inhumane amount of homework he had been given. It wasn't hard, or at least, it wasn't way too hard, that Dylan wouldn't understand it, it was rather the heftiness of the curriculum.

Anyway, he was happy he could finally eat something, he was starving , and he was also hoping to see Lexi at the cafeteria, as planned.He noticed that there was quite the crowd around Macie, it was to be expected, with her the cafeteria almost felt like an auditorium for Dylan, not like that would be a bad thing, even if at the surface he'd find it wierd and pelicular, Dylan is always glad to find something different in every school, it makes switching schools frequently a bit better and feel less like a chore.Also, it made lunch a bit more exciting.

"Lexi!", he called.It was a big crowd, and he suddenly felt so less lonely by getting to know she was there.

"Dylan!~" She responded, turning around and waving big. She grasped her sketchbook tightly, racing over to him. "My coolest, best-est friend in the whole school..." She batted her lashes. "I...need help." She sighed. "I have an art project, and I don't know what to do!"

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled at Pyong.

For class...

Lexi continued to watch, slowly losing interst though as Macie walked away. Unlike some people who liked Macie only becuase she was famous, Lexi saw a kind, smart girl who she wanted to be friends with. She waited, tapping her foot lightly to a song in her head that she was rehearsing on the guitar.

It was only a moment later when the show made off to begin.

Music is heard playing... but a Voice sounds off first.

A Video showing Macie and her sitting by the window alone and thinking about her love. Fantasizing and smiling.

As soon as the video reached the mark...

Macie: *Voice* na Mariya...

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-227.jpg?w=833

Music suddenly started sounding off as the curtains opened to a lit up Stage with a table and a chair... Plus with 5 male dancers in position... To move to the beat of the tune.

https://youtu.be/I9ueuzZ9P-4

Music suddenly started kicking up in rhythm as the dancers began to move in sync and Macie started to move in suit as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUgzJdWDvqE

Macie: *Singing* Na mariya
Motda pin kkot han songiya
Geureon nal piwonaen sunshine
Maekkeureoun motion
Chemical blue ocean

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-79.png?w=833 Ireoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwol haetdeon geoni
Nareunhaetdeon geu neujeun bam
Banjjak nuneul tteun geon
Dan han beonui kiss

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-80.png?w=833

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-lightfoot-95.png?w=833
bf31543a96ba511d882a02d717c2e2fa.jpg
b1b79ca05b7653cde85a5e42dea03d2b.jpg
Macie: *Blowing a Kiss; Girating a little and doing the moves*03b48bee5bdf59c75bca3bd1e52d73b1.jpg
04fe08f526d7c1139624215cfa14c2fe.jpg

Crowd: *Cheering* Wow! WOOOOOOOO! Rising Star! Rising Star! Rising Star! Rising Star! Rising Star! BLOOM! BLOOM! BLOOM! BLOOM! BLOOM! BLOOM!

Background syncronizers: Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-lightfoot-96.png?w=833
https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-lightfoot-97.png?w=833
You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo
Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah
https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-227.jpg?w=833

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-2161.gif?w=833

You’re my wonderland
You’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

*Still doing the moves in the style of Son Gain* Now i am
Ni sone pin han songiya
Kkaeeonabeorin my neuron
Eotteokhaji na ireon
Geon jeongmal cheomiya

Siseon ttawin alge mwoni
Sugundaeneun jyaen tto mwoni
Neon naega seontaekhan uju
Anajullae would you?
Ni ane sumge

Joheulkka mwolkka joheulkka neon
Fakehan geolkka neon

You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo [img]https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-82.png?w=833[/img]Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-222.gif?w=833

You’re my wonderland maxresdefault.jpg You’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-80.png?w=833

Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak up speak

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-78.png?w=833

*Sitting on the Table and Making moaning sounds softly but with taste* Nege japhin nae son yeppeo eh- eh-
Neol bureul ttaen ipsuri yeppeo eh- eh-

*Sitting on the Edge of the table and Lifting her left arm to the air as if reaching Then the right… With the support dancers following but in the motion of making their hands pose as fluttering wings flapping up high* You’re the magic, oh
You’re the wonderland
Jakku neoreul bureuda
Jamdeureotdeon
Byeori ssodajideon
Areumdaun geu ah ah ah

The dancers bolt to the side for the moment as Macie then does her big bang climax of the performance…

https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-220.gif?w=700&h=395

Macie: *While Getting down and with her knees swiveling to the left, Right then left holding it a second before twisting to the right and holding against the table; Singing in harmony* I love you
It’s the love
Geujeo kkumieotdeon
*Getting onto the table and Crossing her knees; holding them before uncrossing them, turning around and sliding over into her chair* Neoui hwansangdeureul
Naege malhaejwo ah ah ah

Ireoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwolhaetdeon geoni
Nareunhaejineun oneul bam
Nan dasi pieona
Oh narangman kiss”

The Crowd went nuts... They cheered and it brought on the attention of School Security and also the Principal. However they already knew as they realized that with the popularity and the fame that came upon Macie... it was gonna be expected. Somehow.
"I am just wondering, why is there a syncronizer randomly in a cafeteria?", he thought to himself, but shrugged it off, he realised that this school was out of the ordionary.Dylan looked around and saw the principal and the security, however, he was 80% sure that they couldn't do anything against it,because it's somewhat not against the rules.

"Hi there.",he looked at Lexi, with a shy smile on his face, did he hear that right, or was it the crowd that made him hear things differently?However, he frowned afterwards, he was not the best when it comes to arts, not by a long shot."Ummm.. how could I help?I don't really know much about art, I am not good at drawing, but say, what do you need help with?", he asked, he had a few ideas to give if he was proven to be useless.

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
"I am just wondering, why is there a syncronizer randomly in a cafeteria?", he thought to himself, but shrugged it off, he realised that this school was out of the ordionary.Dylan looked around and saw the principal and the security, however, he was 80% sure that they couldn't do anything against it,because it's somewhat not against the rules.

"Hi there.",he looked at Lexi, with a shy smile on his face, did he hear that right, or was it the crowd that made him hear things differently?However, he frowned afterwards, he was not the best when it comes to arts, not by a long shot."Ummm.. how could I help?I don't really know much about art, I am not good at drawing, but say, what do you need help with?", he asked, he had a few ideas to give if he was proven to be useless.

"I need to draw a love story through a series of small pictures...Do you have any ideas?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus