Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Dylan sat back on the couch."That was slightly less awkward than I had anticipated.", he said simply, getting his laptop out just because he could.
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

Lexi wandered over to Dylan and gave him a hug.

"Good job!~ You have real potential."
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wandered over to Dylan and gave him a hug.

"Good job!~ You have real potential."

Macie: Should we do the other one now? The one called: "Rising Star Love"? We were gonna rehearse it... Right?
"Thanks, I guess..", replied Dylan, who was still unsure wheter he'd make a greater hobby of singing.
He swiftly opened his laptop, planning to chill and do some minor stuff, as he usually does when he's around friends with his laptop, like ... checking his mail and social media, but he was sad to see his newest mail.

"Computer science classes are cancelled until further notice.", he frowned reading it aloud."..Bummer.", he continued after a short pause.

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
"Thanks, I guess..", replied Dylan, who was still unsure wheter he'd make a greater hobby of singing.
He swiftly opened his laptop, planning to chill and do some minor stuff, as he usually does when he's around friends with his laptop, like ... checking his mail and social media, but he was sad to see his newest mail.

"Computer science classes are cancelled until further notice.", he frowned reading it aloud."..Bummer.", he continued after a short pause.

Pidgetta: *Noticing the downed expression on Dylan* Hey there... What's eatin' you? You okay?

Joanna: You look like someone who's just had their toy stolen.

Ridge: You okay?

Macie: Lexi, Think we can do the #? Dylan... You ready to go? We can wait for you to get settled in for it. You okay?
"Oh, it's just a mail telling computer science is cancelled, which would be quater great if it wasn't in the middle of the day.", he explained.
"Of course I am ready, let's do it."

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
"Oh, it's just a mail telling computer science is cancelled, which would be quater great if it wasn't in the middle of the day.", he explained.
"Of course I am ready, let's do it."

Macie: *Nods; Smiling* Let's do it. Lexi... You got the guitar ready?

Ridge: Who's gonna do the rapping?

Pidgetta: I think... Hmm... that's a good question. Who is gonna do it?

Macie had then presented the Song again. She was looking to try it. She wanted to sing it. It was no secret that she was leaning to sing it.

RISING STAR LOVE

Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the lightfoot love… The Rising Star love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Spill it…

*Rapping* Need a lift on love give a holla to Rising star. A light in the night to the weary lover. for a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

*Rapping* Come on over and have a taste. The Rising star’s got no love to waste. Want a loving fix need that fill. Come dial up that line and dine in with a helping of the Rising Love. She comes from the stars… comes from the sun. A diamond in the rough and a 24kt golden heart. Making love is hard… but with a taste of the Rising Love, your heart will go a flame. For a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

*Rapping* The Rising star’s coming to your house tonight to rock your world. A love in the fix and rocking to get a fixin’. Give the heart a ring and listen to it chime with a rhyme. It’s lightfoot love and it’s here to steal the show. Got a love problem… call 1-800… Rising star anytime. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

*Singing one more time* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Instrumental break…

Lexi was breaking free from her cage. Playing always did that too her.

Her fingers were flying up and down the frets as she improvised, coming up with some sections on the spot, just for the fun of it. She was grinning, and probably sweating a bit. She might look a little crazy, but she didn't care. As long as she was playing guitar, dancing, or singing...life was ok in her book.

It was more than ok.

"Yeah!" She played one more intricate riff at the end before landing on a major chord, eyes bright and smile even more so.

"Oh man, that was awesome!!~"
Jessie Killgallen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Lexi was breaking free from her cage. Playing always did that too her.

Her fingers were flying up and down the frets as she improvised, coming up with some sections on the spot, just for the fun of it. She was grinning, and probably sweating a bit. She might look a little crazy, but she didn't care. As long as she was playing guitar, dancing, or singing...life was ok in her book.

It was more than ok.

"Yeah!" She played one more intricate riff at the end before landing on a major chord, eyes bright and smile even more so.

"Oh man, that was awesome!!~"

macie-melody-lightfoot-109.png

Macie: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the lightfoot love… The Rising Star love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Spill it…

Ridge: *Rapping* Need a lift on love give a holla to Rising star. A light in the night to the weary lover. for a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Ridge: *Rapping* Come on over and have a taste. The Rising star’s got no love to waste. Want a loving fix need that fill. Come dial up that line and dine in with a helping of the Rising Love. She comes from the stars… comes from the sun. A diamond in the rough and a 24kt golden heart. Making love is hard… but with a taste of the Rising Love, your heart will go a flame. For a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Ridge: *Rapping* The Rising star’s coming to your house tonight to rock your world. A love in the fix and rocking to get a fixin’. Give the heart a ring and listen to it chime with a rhyme. It’s lightfoot love and it’s here to steal the show. Got a love problem… call 1-800… Rising star anytime. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: *Singing one more time* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Instrumental break…

Macie listened as she sang to the sounds of Lexi playing. She was liking what she was hearing. It blended in well. She didn't want to jinx it by saying... but to her... it sounded pretty sweet.

jessie-rogers-2.jpg
Jessie: I love the tune. It's a lightfoot love melody. A Serenade. It moves a person like me. To anyone. *Winks*

Lexi blushes at everyone' attention on her. She wasn't expecting the wink either, which made her cheeks go fire red.

"O-oh...well, as an instrumentalist, you've g-gotta blend in with the singers and rappers...I just followed them, it's not really true talent when you're in the background..."

She smiled brightly though, eyes crinkling at the edges.
Dylan watched in awe, even if he wasn't the artsy type and there were maybe close to no chances for him to ever pursue something related to art(he would likely not ever admit there might be some chances now, but they are lower than ... whatever number you could think of now).Either way, he was happy to see them practice, and hearing himself sing wasn't that much of trauma as he had thought it would be.

"Way to go, Tracy! And don't be that type of humble. You played really nicely.", said Dylan.

Lexi laughed, and smiled even wider.

"Thanks!~ I had a lot of fun, and hope that I can play with you guys again!"

Lexi wrote:

Jessie: We're sure that it can be arranged.

Joanna: Yeah.

Macie: That was fun. I had a lot of fun. You're a really amazing guitar player. Those were mad skills, Lexi. Really.

Pidgetta: Hell yeah. You should try out on a show and show those skills. It might even point that you're coming out and ready to jam.

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Macie: That was fun. I had a lot of fun. You're a really amazing guitar player. Those were mad skills, Lexi. Really.

Pidgetta: Hell yeah. You should try out on a show and show those skills. It might even point that you're coming out and ready to jam.

Lexi smiled at each of them brightly.

"I just don't know who would want me in a show?" She questions, looking around bashfully as she held her guitar close. "I'm not very well known at all, I only have a small youtube channel that doesn't have many followers...I'm more known for my dancing, I guess~"

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

"I just don't know who would want me in a show?" She questions, looking around bashfully as she held her guitar close. "I'm not very well known at all, I only have a small youtube channel that doesn't have many followers...I'm more known for my dancing, I guess~"

Macie: That is something which can be helped. You would be well known once people heard you on the radio. It would be very positive on your part. Besides that... it could be rather fun.

Ridge: Want to go again with the practice? *Grins*

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Macie: That is something which can be helped. You would be well known once people heard you on the radio. It would be very positive on your part. Besides that... it could be rather fun.

Lexi nodded quickly.

"Wow, that sounds awesome!" She hugged Macie around the neck after setting her guitar down. "Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!"

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Lexi nodded quickly.

"Wow, that sounds awesome!" She hugged Macie around the neck after setting her guitar down. "Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!"

Macie: *Hugging back* It's not a problem. I mean... everyone is entitled to get their due. I had mine multiple times. So... I do think it's time that someone's had their due just as well as i had. When do you want to have this happen?

The group stood in anticipation. They were sure that something was gonna come. Macie being picked to attend the award show coming... Macie offering the invite to Lexi to come onto her Radio show. something was gonna come.

((BUMP))

((Bump))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus