Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Icysoul

Cat walked up to them. "Congrats, guys."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Susan smile " thanks cat " Susan punch gagan in the arm reminding him that he can speak
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Susan smile " thanks cat " Susan punch gagan in the arm reminding him that he can speak
Cat smiled sadly, putting her hands in her hood. "Am I invited to the wedding?"
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Of course you are " Susan hit gagan in the chest ( can you please be gagan )
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
(sure) Gagan blushed, and Cat smiled sadly again. "Must be nice to have someone love you."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
(sure) Gagan blushed, and Cat smiled sadly again. "Must be nice to have someone love you."
Thanks ) yeah but I am sure you will find your special someone one day " Susan hugs gagan tightly and kiss gagan check
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Thanks ) yeah but I am sure you will find your special someone one day " Susan hugs gagan tightly and kiss gagan check
Gagan blushed more. Cat laughed sadly. "I doubt that." Gagan looked at his best friend. "Don't say that, kit-kat."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan blushed more. Cat laughed sadly. "I doubt that." Gagan looked at his best friend. "Don't say that, kit-kat."
Susan quickly heard laughs behind her Susan remember those laughs it's was her highschool bullys
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Susan quickly heard laughs behind her Susan remember those laughs it's was her highschool bullys

Cat saw Susan's panicked face and looks behind her. "Oh, hey, guys." Cat walks up to them and beats them up. "No one bullies my friend. Ever."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

Cat saw Susan's panicked face and looks behind her. "Oh, hey, guys." Cat walks up to them and beats them up. "No one bullies my friend. Ever."
Susan look over at cat then at gagan. " Maybe we should head back to the hotel gagan " Susan was kissed by gagan
Icysoul

Gagan nodded, staring at Cat. Cat looked down, and walked away, pulling her hood up. "We need to fix her up with someone." Gagan said. "I haven't seen her this sad in....forever."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded, staring at Cat. Cat looked down, and walked away, pulling her hood up. "We need to fix her up with someone." Gagan said. "I haven't seen her this sad in....forever."
Well I do have a cousin name johna who is near the same age as cat maybe I can confice him to do it " Susan smile at gagan " hey maybe we should call nagata when we get back to the hotel room and let her know on the exeing news
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Well I do have a cousin name johna who is near the same age as cat maybe I can confice him to do it " Susan smile at gagan " hey maybe we should call nagata when we get back to the hotel room and let her know on the exeing news
Gagan nodded. "Yeah. Call your cousin now, though. He and Cat have been friends since forever, so you never know."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded. "Yeah. Call your cousin now, though. He and Cat have been friends since forever, so you never know."
You do know that my cousin is a very deep sleeper right " Susan led gagan back to the hotel
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
You do know that my cousin is a very deep sleeper right " Susan led gagan back to the hotel
Gagan nodded.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded.
They got into there holet room Susan sat on the bed as gagan lock the door a kiss her Susan Kiss back
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded.

Susan Kiss gagan " how on Earth did I get so lucky with you " Susan look at gagan
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded.

Susan Kiss gagan " how on Earth did I get so lucky with you " Susan look at gagan

Gagan smiled. "I don't know."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded.

And just a little heads up the starburst family is a huge family trust me" Susan smile back
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded.

And just a little heads up the starburst family is a huge family trust me" Susan smile back

"I've met your family." Gagan said. His phone rang and he looked at him. He looked pale.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus