Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Gagan nodded, staring at Cat. Cat looked down, and walked away, pulling her hood up. "We need to fix her up with someone." Gagan said. "I haven't seen her this sad in....forever."
Well I do have a cousin name johna who is near the same age as cat maybe I can confice him to do it " Susan smile at gagan " hey maybe we should call nagata when we get back to the hotel room and let her know on the exeing news
Gagan nodded. "Yeah. Call your cousin now, though. He and Cat have been friends since forever, so you never know."
You do know that my cousin is a very deep sleeper right " Susan led gagan back to the hotel
Gagan nodded.

Susan Kiss gagan " how on Earth did I get so lucky with you " Susan look at gagan

Gagan smiled. "I don't know."
And just a little heads up the starburst family is a huge family trust me" Susan smile back

"I've met your family." Gagan said. His phone rang and he looked at him. He looked pale.
Gagan is something wrong " Susan looked worry when Susan ex saw her and gagan " gagan ? " Susan said looking at gagan ( sorry for the late reply
Icysoul

"Cat didn't go home. She's gone."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
What do you mean she gone , this can't be good " Susan hugs gagan " hey I am sure she will be found live and she going to be ok " Susan kiss gagan check
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
What do you mean she gone , this can't be good " Susan hugs gagan " hey I am sure she will be found live and she going to be ok " Susan kiss gagan check
Gagan nodded. "She'll be okay."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

Susan saw one of her ex's " great just great " Susan sigh
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

Gagan hid her, walking faster.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

Susan kiss gagan check " thanks , do you know eral too "
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

Susan ki
"Call your cousin. Or better yet, lets go wake him up. He can find Cat."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

Susan ki
"Call your cousin. Or better yet, lets go wake him up. He can find Cat."
He lives In Michigan gagan plus I sleepy gagan and the truth misre "
Icysoul

Gagan nods. "Okay, okay. Tomorrow then."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Thanks , shoot I forget we need to call choper when we get back to the hotel and tell him that we getting hich" Susan smile
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Thanks , shoot I forget we need to call choper when we get back to the hotel and tell him that we getting hich" Susan smile
Gagan nodded, clearly worried about his best friend.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
An few hours later they were in there hotel room Susan was sitting on the bed wearing a dark grey hoodie and army green PJs pants watching TV when she saw gagan looking out of the window " hey gagan"
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
An few hours later they were in there hotel room Susan was sitting on the bed wearing a dark grey hoodie and army green PJs pants watching TV when she saw gagan looking out of the window " hey gagan"

"Yeah?" Gagan asked, turning around to look at her.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

"Yeah?" Gagan asked, turning around to look at her.
You remember my uncle James and my aunt sacret they invited us to have lunch with them tomorrow downtown , you going to be ok to go to lunch tomorrow" Susan walked up to Gagan
Icysoul

Gagan looked sad. "Sure."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Gagan looked sad. "Sure."
Susan kiss gagan check " hey I am sure cat is going to found safe and live " Susan mess gagan hair up a little " plus 474 and nataga are over extime about us getting marry"
Icysoul

"I guess your right. Cat is a big girl. I just feel like something happened."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
"I guess your right. Cat is a big girl. I just feel like something happened."
You know what I kinda have the same feeling , and well I am kinda afarid that one of my ex's is after me " Susan hugs gagan
Icysoul

Gagan looked at her. "I'll protect you from him."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus