Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Pixy Isaki (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Binx's ear flicked back and the cat was on its feet, back arched and hissing. Pixy's ear moved as well, but unless you were focussed on her, it was hard to notice. Binx settled back down, a feline ball of anger.

"I say we just extract it and let it back to Hell," the cat said, his voice on the verge of a snarl. Pixy smiled, her eyes still on her host. But Binx was not done yet, his tail was lashing behind him. "He probably couldn't even stop you."

She placed a hand on Binx's head to settle him, the cat snapped at her, refusing to be placated.
Regaris (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Regaris started laughing. "Oh, yes!" He clapped his hands. "Please, please do. I'm dying to get out of this ridiculous body, he's no fun at all you see. But I guess who would be, when I was the one to murder his whole homeland?" Reg grinned. "Of course, you don't know if I'm telling the truth or just playing with you. This is where it gets fun, Pixy. If you want to go up against me, wits or otherwise, I would love to oblige. But right now, if you did anything to me, you'd most assuredly harm that innocent man who is my host. My willing host."

He leaned back then, sighing contentedly. "I can let him have control again if you want. But he's so boring."

"I have nothing against boring, Whatever Your Name Is." She was sure this was going to be an ordeal, as this soul liked to speak and it was, in fact, obnoxious. She let the leg she was sitting on slide out from underneath her and she sat more straight. There was no doubt in her mind that she could extract this demon, but she was curious as to where to put it until she could export it to hell. And She couldn't calculate how much said extraction would harm the host, willing or no. The only thing to do was to speak with the bland man whom she had met to begin with.

"Bring him back, please."

Regaris sighed a little and nodded. "Alright. Your loss." He leaned back and closed his eyes. For just a moment, perhaps two, all was still and silent. Then the man's eyes opened again and he sat straight, sighing. "Excuse me one moment, miss Pixy." He went to the floor, where that cloth had been discarded, and murmured a few words. He carefully threaded the cloth back around his arm, weaving it through some of the chains to make it harder to take off next time.

"I apologize for his behaviour. It's rather...crude." Reg went back to his seat, sitting mch more properly now.

Pixy waved off his apology and resettled herself to be sitting with both her legs beneath her. Binx's trance subsided and he was trying to maneuver on her lap so he wasn't bucked off. When she was settled and her hands sat clasped over the cat, she lifted her gaze to Regaris.

"Well. That was informative. But not informative enough, I am afraid. I will have to have you tell me the whole story, Regaris." She smiled politely.

Regaris watched them, and when she asked that question, he sighed. "I'm afraid that won't be happening, miss Pixy. Please, these affairs are none of your business and I do not wish to give you the information that you seek. I apologize." He kept his gaze calmly on her, though he was a bit...on edge.

Pixy let out a sharp breath. "Well, you see Regaris, that thing in you is not stable and it is therefore not acceptable to let it roam free, even if you think you have it under control." Her cattish smile had vanished and she was deadly serious now. For the entire time of their knowing eachother, she had always been moving somewhere whether it be her tail flicking or her ears moving to hear better, the woman was never quite still. She was now.

"That makes it my business right there."

Regaris shook his head. "I assure you he's quite stable. I was simply letting him out for a time. This must be done occasionally or bad things happen." He looked at her for a moment, then looked away. "This is not your business, miss Pixy. And you will do nothing with him. I'm afraid exorcising is out of the question, and nor do I particularly wish for such a thing to happen. Our current bond is...willing, in a way. And therefore I will use force if you try to break it."

She stared at him, tensed like a tiger about to strike. Her eyes moved from one of his to the other, her jaw tight. She realized this man was not going to give in, and that agitated her. The demon he held was not to be trusted and she shouldn't allow him to walk out of this room before an intervention. But she aslo knew she could not force him to comply.

"If that it the way you feel about it, I cannot force you to give in. I can only implore you to think on it heavily. I can help you." With that she stood, Binx climbing to her shoulder. She went to the door, straight backed and stiff. Glancing over her shoulder, her eyes flashed at him. "I am only across the hall."

And she left.

Regaris just listened to her and nodded slightly upon her words. "I will. I can promise you that I will give it the utmost consideration." He stood and walked her to the door, rather a gentleman. "Very well." He let her leave then, and sighed as the door closed.
I'm just not allowed to have friends, am I?

He shook his head to himself and sat down. He did indeed have a lot of thinking to do.

Pixy refrained from slamming her door, lest he know the tempest of annoying brewing inside of her. She wanted so badly to fix his situation because that was, after all, what she enjoyed doing. But he wazs stubborn, or the demon made him stubborn. She settled with throwing pillows at her bed and falling back first on to it herself. Her tail was restless with agitation.

"Why would he not want me to help him be rid of that horrid spirit?" She huffed.

Binx had calmly walked in and bounced up next to her. It seemed when one of them was one extreme emotion the other embodied the opposite spectrum. "It is his right to choose to be freed or not, Pixy. You can't force it."

"Who asked you!?" She threw a pillow at him, which the cat lithely avoided. She was obviously not used to being denied.

"You did." He perched on her stomach.

Regaris only took a few minutes, perhaps a half hour, before he walked over and knocked on her door. It wouldn't be good to be mean to every person he met. So he waited for a response, and then would smile. "Hello, miss Pixy. Would you like to have lunch with me?" It obviously wasn't a date, just a friendly lunch.

It'd be better for them to just be nice to each other.

Pixy wondered at his angle: Was this the demon speaking or the meek man she'd met earlier. Regardless, she accepted his offer and they would leave the hotel after she changed clothes. She put on a similar top coupled with a long skirt that sat low on her hips. She had fastened a loose belt over the skirt, purely for decorative purposes. She left with Binx at her heels.

"Where did you have in mind?" She was back to her gracious self, looping her hand through his elbow and walking in pace with him. She would play this out as long as she needed to.

Regaris walked along calmly with her, leading her through the area. "I saw a nice restauraunt on my exploration of the town earlier." Before leaving, he had put on a long-sleeved jacket. The chains were bulky underneath the material, but at least they were hidden. Once they arrived at the restauraunt, they went in and were seated and given menus and such.

"So Pixy, you seem to know more about me than I know of you. Won't you tell me a little about yourself?"

She seated herself after smoothing her skirt folds and rested her elbows on the table, fingers steepled. She listened to his question with interest, but didn't give him much information. She shrugged a little and titled her head to the side. Binx was curled up by her paws, unnoticed and halfway under her skirt.

"What more is there to tell? I am a mother of two and a fashion designer."

Regaris sighed patiently. "Yes, I've already become aware of that. But where are you from? What brings you here on business if you're a fashion designer? And why are you so interested in my demon?" He watched her as well, then just shook his head slightly and turned his attentio nto the waiter that came. He ordered his meal, then would look back to Pixy.

Waiting for her to speak.

She sighed. If she was going to gain his trust, she would have to extend hers first. "I come from Hell. The underworld. Hades. Whatever you'd like to call it, my father was a great Regent there. I do not live there now, however. I live where I want to." He composed herself again after a flicker of anger ran across her features. "I am in this city to do negotiations with a certain department store. I would like them to start selling my line."

Regaris listened and nodded as she explained. "I see. That makes a lot more sense, now." He focused on her, watching her movements, her actions, the way she reacted to her own words. "I wish you luck, then. That sounds like it can be rather obnoxious."

He leaned back in his seat and considered her answers. "Why are you after my demon?"

His comments on her heritage were ignored. The truth was she had not seen her father since she was a little girl and she has presumed him dead. She looked up and her slit pupils narrowed. "Because I am a shaman and therefore am in tune with spirits. Like the one living within you. He is violent and untrustworthy and that stirs a great unrest within me. It should not be allowed to thrive in you."

Regaris frowned slightly. A shaman. That made even more sense. "Well, it does thrive in me, and I want it to do so. I'm afraid there is nothing you can do here, Pixy." Their food arrived and he turned his attention to it, eating the meal he had ordered. She was a bit untrustworthy to him. A shaman. That was dangerous indeed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus