Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Pixy Isaki (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Pixy hadn't bothered dressing herself, save pulled on a pair of shorts. Otherwise she was in bed clothes; an old loose tank top hung on her shoulders, with a sports bra beneath. She stood now, catching her breath and watching these people with disbelief. Were they demon holders like Regaris, or something worse? She cleared her throat and began to speak.

"Who are you? Come out of the darkness." She felt Binx trail up behind her and he leapt up to her shoulders for safety. The pair were uncertain who their were going against and did not want to be separated. In all honesty, Binx should have probably stayed hidden.
Regaris (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

The figure snickered. The sound was bone-chilling. "'Who are you?' she asks...kehkehkeh.." It took a step towards her. Coming out of the darkness. Slowly. "Oh.." it said as it saw Binx. "You brought a snack. Exxxcellent.." One more step. And another. And another. What Pixy saw coming out of the shadows was....Regaris. Sort of. His eyes were red, his hair was red, and his skin had taken a dark black shade to it. The chains and fabric on his arm were gone.

"Surprised? Goooood...Now what does the nosey girl do? Kill me?" He threw his arms wide open and laughed wildly. "Go ahead!! If you dare." His body warped and shifted for just a few moments. It was obviously Regaris, but normal-looking. Younger. The boy was looking at her with sad eyes. He reached a hand out to her, but then the body shifted again. Back to the evil form. "Can you do it, nosey girl? Can you do it when you don't know all the facts?" He snickered. "If you must know...He LET me out. I'm part of him, after all. I need fed. Otherwise, things get nasty." He smiled, and sharp white teeth were shown. A bit bloodstained.

"He won't let me eat you...so why don't you just run along, sweetie?"

Pixy was not one to be frightened by the demon's talk. She had grown up around this, had lived through this kind of behavior herself. She was unfazed with this show of Regaris' childhood self. She frowned deeply.

"Regaris, if you can hear you must stop this now. While I am loathe to accept your fate being strapped with that demon, I will not tolerate him harming other people. They did not chose this." She was angry now, this was no way to act in public. Especially if you claim to have your demonic self in control. Binx huddled closer to Pixy's neck, realizing his mistake in revealing himself.

Regaris, or his body at least, snarled. "And you think I chose this?! Stuck inside the body of some self-sacrificing fool?! No, of course I didn't. If it wasn't for him, I'd be ruling that pathetic place he called home and eating his loved ones for dinner!" The demon paused then, a wicked smile plastered on his face. "Oh wait...I already did." He snickered. "You'd love the place now, girlie. A ghost town. And it's all because of him! Oh, so sweet. Everyone's gone, nobody wants to come back, all because of the demon-infested boy!" He tittered, then looked to the other figure that was there. Unconscious in the shadows.

"I'm having my snack, girly. And if it makes you feel better...these are the bad guys." He tittered again. "They chose this fate when they murdered, hoohoohoo!" He turned his back to her and flicked his hand at her. "Now go on, before I snack on that delicious, precious kitten of yours. I know how important it is to you.."

Pixy snapped. She had had enough with being talked down to. Binx felt her vibrating with anger and his wings unfolded from nowhere; two butterfly-like things with purple hues. He lifted himself away and hid in the darkness of the rooftops. Pixy pushed her hip out and crossed her arms, her aura became darker as she was becoming more and more annoyed.

"Leave this place, Demon. Go back into your bonds before I put you there myself." Her voice had gained a doubled quality.

The demon turned away and grabbed up the figure, crunching his neck and sucking up the human's soul. THe body was dropped. "There. Now I will go back." He growled at her, then walked back to his room. Then the dark aura would disperse. Of course, his body would be on the bed, resting for a long while after such an excursion. He slept, probably until late afternoon the next day.

She was vibrating with anger the entire night. Before she left the alley, she checked to see if the meal was still living, though she had little hope that it would be. Of course, it was dead. She walked back to her room with a visible aura of anger and rage and spent the next day periodically knocking on Regaris' door. She would not relent until the host had woken up and answered her.

Regaris groaned and mumbled obscenities. "DAMNIT I don't want your freaking cookies now get the hell away!" He rolled over and groaned again, putting his arms over his head. The knocking was relentless. Finally, it pissed him off enough that he got up and went to the door. Someone was grumpy when he was sleepy.

"WHAT? Don't you know how to take a raincheck?!" was the immediate greeting when he opened the door. He looked (and felt) like crap. He did not want to bother with whoever was at the door.

Pixy stood before her neighbor, in much the same clothes as she had been wearing the night previous, if he could remember. "We need to talk," she snapped. She held not pity for the man before her and cared little whether he needed rest still or not. "Right now." Her arms were at her sides, but they were not relaxed. She had two fists which were visibly shaking to hit something along with the tongue lashing she was holding at bay.

"Get yourself decent and let me in. And so help me, Regaris, if you try to duck away or in any way evade me, this will get so ugly..." She planted her feet and dropped one hip, her arms crossing below her breasts.

Reg groaned. "I just want some sleep, damnit." he grumbled. He just turned away, leaving the door open, and walked over to flop down on the bed. Pillow was grabbed and put over his head, trying to shut off the obnoxious woman. He was exhausted. His whole body ached, he felt like he hadn't slept in near a month.

"What the hell do you want?" He was definitely grumpy when he was tired.

She had no patience left for his feelings. She slammed the door shut behind her and strode in alone.

"HOW DARE YOU? You cannot let your demon out to feast on humans. I do not care what bad things that person may have done. He was human and he should be dealt with by human standards, not have his soul ripped from him by a demon! So how dare you be rude to me when you have been so disgraced?" Her eyes had gained a soft glow as she got more and more angry and her ears were nearly plastered back with contempt.

"If you do not stop this behavior immediately, I will be forced to destroy you."

Regaris sighed. "It was a human standard. I have a friend in the police force. He tosses me the real bad ones who have the death sentence. I just make their death more useful. Stop yelling, Pixy. I have a headache." He rubbed his head and sighed again. "He would never take that much control unless I let him, so chill out. Besides, did you hear any screaming? They were both unconscious. It was totally humane."

He snorted slightly, lips turning upwards in a smile. Humane. A demon acting humane. It was funny.

She couldn't contain herself any longer. Taking a quick step her hand made contact his his face, leaving a red mark from where she slapped him. "You just think you have it all figured out, don't you? Those souls cannot be put to the plane they belong and instead rest in a demon's stomach. YOUR stomach. That is NOT humane."

She was vibrating with anger again, visibly from head to toe.

Reg's eyes flashed red when he was slapped, just for a moment, but quickly ebbed back into their normal color. "Demons wouldn't eat souls if they weren't supposed to, Pixy. Souls belong in stomachs too. Unless you're saying demons aren't natural?" He lifted an eyebrow at her, but then just shrugged and rubbed his cheek. "The souls are being digested easily. Quickly. My body is used to this. Stop being so...I don't know, whatever it is. I need sleep." He sighed.

"THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO! You are so IGNORANT." Her own eyes were flaring now at this arrogant host before her. With every one of his flippant words, she became more and more angry. "Demons are meant to live in the Abyssal realms, and they do not eat souls. In fact, their purpose is to torment sinful souls. A long time ago a schism occurred and the demons who chose to walk earth their whole life were changed. They prey on human souls because they have to in order to survive on this plane of existence." Her tail lashed behind her like a whip and her claws dug into the floor as she spoke.

"SO if you'll kindly get your head out of your arse, you can understand that it is in fact, QUITE UNNATURAL."

By now, her ears were plastered to her head, her eyes were glowing their unearthly light and she fought the urge to claw his eyes out.

Reg sighed. "Stop yelling. You're giving me a headache. Listen, things were just fine 'till you started being so uptight about things. You're the one with your head up your arse, lady. I just want to sleep." He rolled over on his bed and sighed again. "Imagine the worst hangover of your life, times ten thousand. Now let me sleep. If I don't sleep, it's easier for my dark pal to take control. Is that reason enough for you to let me get some rest now?"

She had two options right now: pounce this idiot and rip the soul out of him, or leave calmly... and probably come back later to pounce the idiot and rip the soul out anyway. She couldn't speak; if she had she would have told him her plans to exorcise him without permission. This sort of abomination just could not be tolerated. Her higher-ups would not approve.

She left the room, slamming the door behind her.

Reg was asleep one minute after that door slammed. He slept for hours, and hours. Then when he woke up, he got up and got dressed. A shower, a new pair of clothes, and then he was out of the building and down the street for a coffee at the coffee shop. He sat outside, watching people walk by as he sipped at his coffee. He looked almost normal, since his arm was hidden under long sleeves.

Pixy had gone straight to her room and packed her things for home. She was not certain she could contain herself around Regaris any longer. He was doing a terrible thing, but he felt completely justified in his every decision. That was the worse kind of host and more over, the worst kind of person to convince they were wrong.

She hadn't given up, but she needed a break. She canceled her business plans and left the town.

((timeskip?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus