Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Regaris (played by CelestinaGrey)

((1x1 Closed RP))

The male stood there on the street in the town, a rather intimidating sight. Not that he cared. Brown hair with red streaks, tan skin, a black sleeveless shirt, brown pants, black boots and a sword in a sheath at his waist. But most odd was his left arm, wrapped in cloth with chains holding it in place. However, as intimidating as he was, people didn't seem to even notice him.

"This place doesn't seem to be all that interesting." he murmured. He looked around at the buildings, people, and just took a step aside to avoid getting walked into.

((blah post is epic blah))
Pixy Isaki (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Pixy was leaving a nearby building, talking animatedly with a woman in a suit by her side. She herself was wearing a top which resembled a corset design, petal pushers and a thick choker. Her hair was loose and laid around her face in angles of dark brown. She was reviewing some paperwork the other woman had passed her and making comments. The two woman were rounding on where Regaris stood. Pixy's ears stood up, they were the rounded feline ears of a leopard or panther, and her tail switched behind her. She had no shoes as her feet were in fact paws and she made barely a sound as she approached the man. Her counterpart, on the other hand was wearing heels and made a most annoying clacking sound as she walked. Pixy's tail was true to cat form and was about as long as her body, which made it extremely long and rather puffy and the tip of which flexed toward the odd man as she passed him.

Her eyes went to him as well, sensing there was something strange about him; and she was intrigued. She waved off the woman she had been walking with and told her she'd figure it out later. She stopped next to the man, still eying him in a totally not subtle way.

"Nice weather we're having, isn't it?"
Regaris (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

The man watched Pixy, right away feeling that she was different. He had a rather violent urge to cut off the heels of the obnoxious woman, but when the feline addressed him he turned his attention to her. "Yes." he said simply. "It is fair." He glanced around for one moment, then back to her. "What do you want?" Yeah, he was blunt. But it wasn't mean. His voice sounded almost kind. He was simply wary. Many had approached him before with less than honorable intentions, not that he had such intentions anyways.

Regaris just simply could not help being tense.

She smiled, her lips curling at the corners and when she spoke he could hear the slight hum of a purr with her words. "Simply to greet you and introduce myself." She held out a delicate hand to him, her nails were painted black and her tail swung behind her in a curious way. "Pixy Isaki." He regarded him with her strange red eyes and continued to smile.

Regaris took the hand and shook it. "Regaris. Nice to meet you." He wasn't sure what she was planning, or where this would go if he wasn't planning anything. But were people really so friendly that they'd randomly approach someone as unfriendly-looking as him? "Do you live around here?" He might as well attempt something he wasn't used to; smalltalk.

"I do not, actually. I live rather far away, but I am visiting on business." She stood on the sidewalk with him and stared into the sky, smiling. "I like this city, it's peaceful. What brings you here?" She turned her face to him, still purring in a low tone somewhere in her throat.

Regaris tensed as he was questioned, his left hand flexing. "The peace." His voice sounded a little...strange, and for just a moment his eyes looked red. But it was just a swift moment, and almost right away he was back to normal. "I'm currently searching for a place to stay. Would you know of any?"

He looked so dangerous, but his voice was rather simple and kind.

Pixy was seemingly not intimidated as she continued to chit chat without hesitation. "I am staying in a near by hotel at the moment, so I don't know of anything permanent. But standing on this side walk probably isn't helping you find a home." She stepped out in the road in order to stand in front of him. She was unusually tall for a girl and her ears standing up made her seem taller. Her tail flipped back and forth behind her with curiosity.

Regaris gave a slight shrug and chuckle. "I was debating on which way to go now. I don't know the area well. Perhaps you could show me this hotel? A temporary dwelling is better than none at all." He watched her, easily noticing her height but not really caring. If she decided to show him around to the hotel, he'd follow, and generally stay out of people's way.

She leaned up on her tip toes before looping her arm through his right one and spinning on her pads. "Right this way sir." She certainly didn't look old, but she also didn't seem young enough to act the way she did. Pixy almost dragged the man into following her across the road and down another side walk. "It's a ways off, but we can enjoy the calm of this part of town until we get there." She had a strange gait due to her elongated legs and had a slight tilt forward while walking.

"Tell me about yourself."

Regaris was taken by surprise as their arms were looped together and he was hustled off, though after a few moments he adjusted his pace accordingly and was able to stride along beside her. "Thank you." He walked along with her for a few moments, frowning as she asked about him. "There's nothing to tell." he said simply, a light shrug of his shoulders accompanying the words. "What about you?"

"I design clothes, am the mother of two children and the wife of a computer nerd." She smiled graciously at him and prompted: "There has to be something more to you, Regaris." They had been walking for a short while, Pixy leading and turning him where she needed to. Her expression was still smiling and open even though the man seemed entirely closed off.

Regaris eyed her warily. This woman was a mother and a wife? "I see. Well...I have no children, nor a wife. Does that sate your curiousity?" He gave a little shrug. "I am just someone who travels. There is nothing special about me." He was trying to dissuade her from asking such questions, but it obviously wasn't working that well.

She pouted at him but her eyes were still smiling, the slit pupils narrowing in on him. "Am I upsetting you? Because I very much think that there is something special about you." She hummed to herself the rest of the way.

"Here we are." The hotel was not exactly a luxury resort, but it was also not a shanty. She was almost skipping to the door with him.

Regaris refused to be irritated. "No, not in the least." he said calmly. He chuckled softly and shook his head. "There is nothing special about me." Obviously his arm had some story behind it, but that was not one he would so easily share. Those who knew about it were dead. Because they knew about it.

"It looks nice. Thank you for your help, Pixy."

"Oh it was nothing at all," she fixed him with a mischevious smile and made a small curtsy movement. "I am sure we will be seeing each other again soon." She followed him inside, but did not stop at the desk, as he would have to. Instead, she climbed the stairs to her room and flopped on her bed stomach first. Her paws swinging in the air above her, she flipped through what looked to be an ancient book. She was flipping through a section entitled Possessions.

Regaris stopped at the desk and checked in. Once he had a room key he would go up to his designated room...ironically right across the hall from Pixy's, however he didn't know that. He settled himself down in his room and focused. Meditation was often key in holding back the spirit that wished to possess him so often. He could look completely normal while meditating, but interruption often had undesired consequences.

Pixy's paws swung back and forth while she flipped through the pages. She hummed a melody as well, smiling her feline grin. Another creature appeared on the bed then, having jumped off the ground. It was a light gray cat with darker gray markings on his face, legs and tail. The tom cat rubbed against Pixy's shoulder, mirroring her purring noise with his own deep rumble. He was somewhat bigger than normal cats and possessed red eyes, much like Pixy's. She stopped flipping and rubbed her face right back on the cat.

"How was your day Binx?" She asked the thing as it rounded to rub on its other side. The cat came to sit in front of her on top of the book. It had to be the most inconvenient place, like all other cats.

"Boring. Where have you been?" The cat's voice was irritated.

"I was working, like I told you I would be. What are you, my father?" She pushed him bodily off her book and continued to look, slightly irritated now. "I met a most interesting person today."

04120.jpgBinx looks like this with the stripes only on his legs, tail and face >>!

Regaris was having his own conversation, albeit mentally, with the spirit inside his arm. They chatted every now and then, though it was never anything pleasant. It was just the spirit determined to be let out, and Regaris determined to never let it out unless in battle. However, this time the spirit was more vehement.

Something is strange about her, Regaris.
Yes, I know. I could feel it too. But how are we to know just what, hm?
Well would it hurt to ask her?
Yes.
You really would be nothing without me...Just let me have control, for only a little while. I'll inquire as to what she is. We will have a trading of information, and then we can kill her.
She has a family.
If she's even telling the truth.

If he had been in his physical body at the moment, Regaris would have sighed. The spirit was often impossible to converse with.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus