Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Pixy Isaki (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Pixy read something quickly on the page she was finally looking for and shut the book with enthusiasm. She hopped to her paws and went to the bathroom to freshen herself up. She left the bathroom to move some things around in her room before she decided he must have found a room by now. Binx watched her flit around the room with little interest. He licked his leg in silence until she went to reach for the door knob.

"Where are you going?!" He was on his paws and jumped to the floor before her. "Why are you leaving again?"

"I need to go find my new friend. You're welcome to accompany me. He smells like this." She leaned her arm down for Binx to sniff. "Let's find it." She left the room, closing the door softly after Binx.
Regaris (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Regaris was just coming out of his meditation, thankfully. Because Pixy would easily find his room, since he was right across from her, and it would not be well at all if she had knocked while he was meditating. He simply stood up and stretched, grinning from ear to ear. Why?

Well, because the possession had taken place. Rather forcibly, and it could be stopped at any time, if Regaris' will grew strong enough. But for the moment, the demon's own personality was leaking into the body. The cloth was tugged away and dropped to the floor, leaving the chains on. Without the cloth it was easier to possess, but even the demon didn't want his power bursting forth everywhere.

Binx sauntered over to the opposite door and sat, his tail curling around his paws. "Done. Praise me," the cat purred. Pixy smiled and pushed him out of the way again. She thought of Binx as he conscience and he was therefore easily ignored. "That's the thanks I get?" He made a disgruntled noise and got to his feet to move.

Pixy knocked on the door, ears forward, tail sedate behind her.

Regaris heard the knocking and approached, opening the door. "Hello?" He grinned as he saw who it was. "Ah, Pixy, come on in!" Something would feel different about him. Odd, in a way. He'd step aside and let her in, and even the cat if it followed. "How'd you find me so fast? And what brings you back here? Did you miss me?" He winked at her and chuckled, then shut the door, subtly locking it. He stood there for a moment, hands in his pocket. The completely scarred-up arm was seen through the chains.

Pixy was not put off by his new demeanor. She was confident enough in herself to take whatever he had to dish out. Binx followed her into the room after soem hesitation. He didn't want it to seem like he was excited or interested in what was going to go on after the door closed. He slunk off to inspect the room unnoticed, while Pixy strode in, her hands behind her back, eyes taking the room in with interest. She greeted him with a smile, showing that her teeth weren't entirely human.

"It was indeed easy to find you, being that you are right across the hallway from me. I came to see how you were settling in?"

There was really nothing in the room. Just one bag, his, and the usual furniture accomodations. "Right across the hall, really? Well that's quite the coincidence, Pixy. Must be fate." He chuckled and sat down on the couch, lounging contentedly. "I'm settling in just fine. Might go for a meal soon, however. Would you care to join me? Unless your diet isn't quite normal." He smirked and winked at her, but then just went quiet and relaxed.

"I eat quite a lot, actually," she had her usual suspicious smile on her face as she invited herself to sit in one of the room's armchairs. She sat with one leg folded underneath her, the other dangling over it. She rested her head on her palm, elbow on the arm of the chair, still watching him intently. "Why must it be fate, Regaris?" She asked with mild curiosity in her voice. It was probably just one of those things people say to fill time in a conversation, but she was interested if it meant more.

Regaris smirked and leaned forward. "Because," he said simply, "Nothing else could bring such an interesting creature into my life." He watched her for a few long moments. "So what is it you want with me, Pixy?" He was very interested in the girl. She was so strange, and he knew there was something more to her than what met the eye.

....Not to mention she's a walking cat.

"I don't want anything with you, in particular. I am just looking for something to do that does not concern my work or home life." She shrugged her shoulders and her hair fell about them. "Is there something wrong with that?" Her smile spread on her face.

Regaris had seen stranger than a walking cat. Yeah. His arm is proof.

"I see. And what's so wrong with your home life? Don't you have a happy little familiy that is just dying for your attention? What did you say...a geeky husband, and some kids?" He fixed his gaze upon her calmly. "Now any other person would be dying to spend more time with their family. Troubles at home, Pixy?"

She offered another shrug. "Not at all. My house is perfectly content with how things are. What about you, where is your family?" Her paw was bouncing now, end of her tail curling and unfurling. Binx was nowhere to be seen. "You had to come from somewhere."

Regaris listened to her. "I see. Then why aren't you hanging around them?" When the question was turned back to him, he chuckled. "My family's gone. Long time now. There's really nothing special about them, or where I come from." He gave a simple shrug and disregarded the question.

She dropped her head to the side, her ears pulling back ever so, a small betrayal of her thoughts. "I told you already, I am in town on business. I can't just uproot them every time I need to travel, it wouldn't be fair, now would it?" She wasn't sure where he was pushing with this line of questioning, but she was sure her family was safe a very long distance away.

Regaris listened, and then just nodded. "Alright, alright." He let it go, deciding not to push it any further, or else she might snap and get angry at him, rather than get sad. "So why seek me out, then? I'm not near that interesting you know."

He smirked at his own words and leaned back, lounging in the chair. "Where did your cat go?"

"I am barely his keeper, so I do not presume to know what he's about." Her expression became slightly more serious. "You and I both know there is a lot more to you than just this act, Regaris."

Regaris lifted a brow. "Not your cat's keeper? Now that's odd." When she became more serious, he sighed and shrugged. "I'm afraid your wrong, Pixy. I haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about. I'm perfectly as I am, right here. I'm sorry I'm not indepth enough for you."

She offered a polite smile at his declination of being special. "I'm sure." Just then the aforementioned feline slinked to her feet and was in her lap in one movement. He was sitting with his eyes on Regaris, perfectly still. "You know, I guess I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I see more than one soul."

Regaris chuckled. "Stubborn, hm?" When the cat was suddenly on her lap, and when the declaration came, he...smirked. "Very astute. Annoying, yes, but astute. I feel special though. Don't you think that makes me special? I have more than one soul, oh I must be lucky indeed." He snickered.

"I suppose," she had continued to keep her compossure and relaxed position despite the fact that he expected her to get agitated. "I myself only have one, so I do not know what it feels like or if it would make me feel special." She placed a hand on Binx's back and stroked.

The cat's gaze had not left Regaris though.

Regaris nodded a little, not all that disappointed that she had stayed so calm. He watched the cat as well, his eyes focused upon the creature. A tiny spark, a small flicker of flame would alight near the cat's ear. "Oops. My bad." He chuckled and it extinguished, Reg turning his eyes elsewhere. "Got a little too lost in thought."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus