Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Pixy Isaki (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

She sat on a train, her things piled on the seat around her, legs pulled up and she stared out the window to the country side. Binx was in a cat carrier at her side, sulking at the mistreatment. She sighed and pressed her forehead on the glass. Her eyes fluttered closed and she felt herself drifting off.
Regaris (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

((So...where do we go from here? XD))

(( I assume something will happen...))

((Yes...but what? xD))

((That's in your hands! *tags you and runs away* You're it!))

((Fine, you asked for it xD))

Suddenly, everything stopped. Time simply froze, everything except for Pixy and Binx. "Pixy." An imp stood there in the hall of the train, looking at her. "You can't leave. We need you. Orders from the higher-ups, you gotta keep an eye on this Regaris guy. He might be useful to us. But if not, then he needs to be taken care of." The imp grinned. "We know you don't like it, but it's what has to happen. So be prepared. You gotta keep an eye on the demon-man."

The cat girl's expression soured immediately upon the Imp's arrival. It knew she hated the thing more than others and she refrained from acting on her inital whim to kick it. "I thought I requested to never hear from you again, Calciphim. And I do not see how this idiot can be of use to us. He's a blithering fool and he's abusing the Code."

Binx had arched his back as much as the carrier allowed and was hissing loudly at the Imp.

Calciphim grinned. "Request was denied. The others are busy. Besides, they thought maybe if they sent me, you'd know they were serious. The fact that he's such a fool is why he can be of use. He's stupid. Easy to control." He bobbed his head a little. "We need you to be friends with him. We know you hate him, but he's housing a veeeeeeery powerful demon. One that could be much much help."

Her ears fell back. What were they going to use him for? This didn't make any sense...

"I'll get off at the next stop and turn around."

Calciphim grinned. "Good kitty." And before she could get him for that, he poofed away. Time resumed, and everything was just as normal.

This certainly didn't bode well. (post of fail, only on for a min xD)

Pixy was back in reality now and she was pissed all over again. Something was very weird about this situation. Why would They want a demon kept on this plane? She let Binx free of his case and petted him to calm herself down.

At the next stop, she would keep to her word.

When she got back to the apartment complex, Reg was standing outside and looking through a newspaper. He glanced up when Pixy came walking over. "Pixy." he called her name gently. He had every intention of apologizing. "I apologize for my previous behavior. It was rude, and you were right. I'm sorry."

There was that urge to kick someone again... She had fully intended to walk right past him and re-book her room, but Binx dug his claws into her shoulder to stop her from being petty. She paused, back pedaled and stood in front of him.

"I am listening," she said, expression sour, arms crossed and one hip jut out.

Regaris sighed a little. "Well...I am open to suggestions on how to better...sate his appetite. If you know a better way, without exorcism or any of the sort." He stood where he was, glancing over the paper for just one moment before he just folded it up and tucked it under his arm.

She glared at him, wondering what was so special about this stupid demon and it's pathetic host that garnered attention from her handlers. She was ready to answer with something so snide and vile that it probably would have turned him off talking to her forever... But as she opened her mouth to speak, it hit her.

Her expression dropped. "Eat other demons...." She spoke as if she just had an epiphany.. Which she had, but Regaris didn't know that.

Regaris looked at her strangely for a moment. "Eat other demons? Is that possible?" Obviously he'd never heard of such a thing, but what did she expect? He probably hadn't met many demons. "How am I supposed to find them?" The question was honest. Not a 'this is stupid and impractical' thing, but a question that he truly wanted to know. If he was going to start feeding on other demons, he needed to know how.

She wasn't entirely sure, and she hadn't meant to say it out loud just yet. Her mind was racing with the possibilities. It was the only conceivable reason she could conjure up on why they would not want this thing erased from Earth all together.

She looked at him blankly and came up with an idea. "Well, how do you eat normal human souls?"

Regaris blinked at the question. "Uh...well, I just do. It's more instinct than actual thinking. The demon does it all. So I guess he'd know how to eat other demons, too?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Interesting. Would they be easy enough to find, though? I don't see many of them. But I might not be looking hard enough."

Before she could stop herself she answered: "I can find them. I see them every day." She wished she could eat those words. She had just assured that she would be spending more than her share's time with this man now.

Binx sat on her shoulders, his tail switching lazily behind him.

Regaris blinked and stared at her for a moment or two. "...really? That's wonderful! Whenever I feel his hunger, I can let you know. You can bring me to the best demon." He smiled at her. "Thank you very much, Pixy." He gave a nod and smiled at her. "Your help is very appreciated. I'm used to roughing it alone, I guess I just felt like I knew everything." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "So again...sorry."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Demon's Intuition(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus