Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

*tumbles into the chat*
Hi Kim!
Kim wrote:
*tumbles into the chat*

Ello Kim-sama!

Hello! :D
Chaos as skill is soo chaotic, one minute it kills you with self-damage and then the next round it uber blows the enemy... totally unpredictable

At least no one can say I didn't warn you ;)
Yeah... I'm better off just having stronger but predictable hits. I would go for insta-healing, but I feel like that's not my style of play. XD
Kim wrote:

That's the problem... it said NOT TO choose it, so I clearly felt compelled to choose it
Dragonfire Moderator

I've been enjoying the chaos. It's occasionally frustrating, but I think most of the time its bonuses have been great.
Trickster

Shame we can only change powers once. I was hoping it would be something we could do 48 hours, try them all out.

I can't help that! XD
I agree with Trickster. I wanted to try out the focused blast, but since it locks me into it if I retrain, I decided against it.
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Kim wrote:

That's the problem... it said NOT TO choose it, so I clearly felt compelled to choose it

^ Ditto...and I'm not talking about the Pokemon XD lol
Yeah, when something says that you shouldn't choose something, I feel like it's my solemn duty to select it and keep it. Also, healing wasn't what I thought it was.
Dragonfire Moderator

Do the healing powers kick in with the same dice rolls necessary, or is it just every time you get in that 85ish-100 range on the d100 without the second d10 roll?
Dragonfire Moderator

(or strength, or blast, or whatnot)

The latter

Training in a specific type drops out the need for a second level of randomization
Dragonfire Moderator

Ahaaa, right. So definitely more reliable.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Warrior Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus