Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief nodded, understanding that Hans was going to kill him later. "Of course! Why would I lie to you, Miss Gretelein?" He drummed his fingers against the table. "The only reason he brought the men in here wasn't to find you, Erika. It was to keep other men away from ya." He hid his snicker, struggling to keep a straight face. He would glimpse at Ember as he continued to ramble on. "Don't tell 'em I said any of this, got it? Just lay low and, eventually, Hans will confess his undying love for you."
*Hans turned around and was petrified to see erika sitting down right behind him the entire time and as he pointed to her kraus pulled out his pistol and shot at her as she dodged every shot slowly coming closer to hans*

His eye would widen slightly. He called out to Hans. "Apologies, Bud! Oh-! And good luck with.. that!" He chuckled, guessing that he would help Hans if he absolutely needed to. Focused again, he would turn to Ember and remove his arm from around her. Lief would lower his voice. "I am so sorry about.. the situation. But- I'll admit- it was slightly hilarious watching your temper rise." He smiled, standing up in case she decided to throw fists or draw a weapon.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember tried to ignore the unusual appearance of the male next to her. She had no problem with it, but it was odd. Special abilities was one thing, difference in looks can mean another thing. She has some experience with powers in her lifetime- never anything else. Plus it was rude to stare.

At the sound of an extremely loud and deeper resemblance of a popping noise, she jumped out her seat and spun to see what the living hell it was. Once her wide eyes saw the unfamiliar weapons from Hans before- the girl kissed her teeth and took a few steps back from Hans and the other woman were. The white-haired male's voice barely reached her ears as she looked at him quickly then directly back to the weapon.
*as one of the officers tried to take her down she snapped his neck and broke the back of another* KILL THE BITCH!! *kraus would yell as he fired at her with an MP-40 and Erika again dodged all the shots and slammed the heel from her high heel through his neck* stay back or I kill him! *hans would say putting the cursed blade barely an inch away from lief’s neck as he whispered to him* you started this now you finish it..

He wouldn't turn his head, though he would direct his glare at Hans. "You wouldn't kill me, would you?" He murmured, his gaze lowering to the knife. "Erika doesn't give a damn about me- Why is she going to let me live?"
He exhaled, his breath shaky. "Listen, Bud, I obviously understand you have the urge to slice my throat, along with the want to test the knife's abilities, but if you wanted to 'finish it', why don't you just stab her with the thing instead of me, hm?"
You see the point is for- *hans gets cut off by Erika grabbing the knife and kicking lief across the table as she ounces onto hans* HELPP! MMFFF *he wouldn’t be able to speak as Erika smothered his lips with kisses and he became almost unconscious*

For the third or fourth time that day, he would be thrown by Erika. As he hit the table, pain trickled along his spine, and his head hit the back of a bottle. The bottles alongside it would rattle, a few hitting the bare skin of his neck and arms. His divinations wearing off as he lost focus, he could slowly feel the pain from the earlier battle and the pain he had just gained.
He looked up, making a gesture for Ember to do something while he tried to recover in a quick manner.

Ember watched everything unfold with semi-wide eyes, keeping her distance, unsure of what the weapon could do...and the fact that a fair amount of people were dropping. Once the white-haired male was thrown into the table and she was about to go make sure he was alive, she was signaled to do something else. About the other situation going on. Ember didn't really feel like dying...but she was no coward.

"Hans and Hans' close, get up.", Ember commanded from where she stood, only taking two steps towards them. A stern look on her face hid her underlying worry. "Hans' close is suffocating Hans. Unless you want Hans to suffocate I say for you to let Hans breathe.", the red-head explained as she took another two steps.
*erika turned and looked at ember with a fire in her eyes as she got up with hans’ pistol and pointed it at her head*

He drew a sharp breath, ignoring the cut along his arm. He shook his head slightly to regain his focus, barely able to rise to his feet without a dizzying fuzz spreading throughout his mind. Forcing himself to get over the misery, he questioned why this all begun in the first place.
"Hey! Hey- Erika- Miss Gretelein, if anyone's going to be shot or fired at, it's me." He would move his hands towards one of his daggers, grasping its hilt tightly. "She didn't do anything but ask you not to kill the love of your life, no? I asked her to do that-" Lief sighed, regretting bring an innocent into this situation. "I'm sure we can solve this. But- if we cannot- simply shoot anyone but the girl, got it?"
*erika shot lief in the leg * SHUT UP!! This bitch just tried to tell me what to do with my hansy!! *she pointed the gun back at ember* anything to say for yourself?? Hmmm???

Ember stood completely still, her current worse enemy pointed towards her. She refused to move and heard faint buzzing enter her ears. At the sound of the white-haired male's voice though, she did a small snap of her head towards him, frustration flowing through her veins. "I too, do not want your close Hans die, Hans' close.", Ember talked to the woman but kept her gaze on the other male most of the time. "...'Shooting' is not a good idea Hans' close.", she tried to persuade her.

Once another loud and deep pop sounded and Ember stopped breathing for a moment. She waited a second for something to happen...but she felt no different other than the increase of her heartbeat. A blink later the grey-eyed woman looked back to the white-haired man, realization settling over her.

He would muffle a scream, biting his tongue as he fell aback. His hands would fly to the wound, and he was attempting to regain his breath. He could handle one bullet, but Erika had shot him multiple times earlier that day, and the agony was finally washing over him.
Partially due to the blood loss, but also the pain, Lief's vision blurred, and the ground seemed to meet him suddenly. Falling unconscious, Lief laid there in a heap, his skin losing its color as his breaths began to shorten.
Your turn.. *erika smiled wildly as she tried to shoot ember unknowing if the shots would hit her but not caring and just wanting her dead*
*hans still on the ground crawled over to lief and before again collapsing gave him a shot of at least 15 doses of adrenaline*

Ember saw the man fall to the ground suddenly in what looked like great pain. She finally recognized the weapon and remembered what it was capable of, and horror ripped through the woman swiftly. The moment she saw that he was going to fall, she felt the energy within her center towards her legs. She had already shot toward the man in hopes to catch him by the time the other woman fired the weapon. The floor under her cracked under the pressure applied to it. Ember reached the man in under a second with the powerful step she made but stopped short at the sounded pop.

The grey-eyed woman's left eye hummed a vibrant blue as she contemplated what to do. Help the man or stop the woman. He might die, but if she helped him then others may die. A growl emitted from her throat as she shot towards the other woman now; reaching for her arm.

Lief's eye would flutter open before shutting again. He was barely awake- if it was even considered 'awake'- and he couldn't move. Despite struggling to catch his breath, he would cough. "What-" He drew a breath. "-are you.. doing? I'll.. I'll be fine-"
It was an obvious lie, but the medicine from Hans supposedly helped to the slightest. He still held his hands over the wound on his leg, furrowing his brows.
*erika being all out of rounds pistol whipped ember before throwing the gun across the room ready to fight bear handed*

Lief exhaled, using his elbow to prop himself up. He opened his eye, managing to sit in a slightly correct position. He squinted, muttering cursed underneath his breath. He rose to his feet, shuffling towards Hans. He blinked repeatedly in attempt to lose his blurry vision, though nothing seemed to happen. He narrowed his eye and grabbed Hans's shoulder, shaking him slightly. "Are you alright-?" The words slurred together and were extremely difficult to hear, though he didn't seem to correct it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus