Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Thank you kindly dearie.. *he took the band and wrapped it back around his arm and handed her a bottle of beer and what looked like a business card with his name rank and a mailing address* contact me if you’re ever in need of some quick cash would you *he tipped his hat and returned to the man he pointed out at “kraus” earlier and began speaking with him about Erika*
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief would blink, straightening his posture while turning to face the girl. He would study her for a moment, looking her up and down twice before meeting her eyes. "Apologies 'bout Hans. He can make things so.. dramatic, it seems.."
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember took hold of the two items put into her hands and made a single step backwards away from him and his group. The danger of the weapons was over for now and all she wanted to do was rest at this point. This current place seems quite different from Bogaigh; she wasn't sure how to feel about it. She needed to get away from her duties but it was to stay under for a while. If things had gone differently she was certain the place would be a mess.

At the sound of another male voice, she turned to meet the eyes of the man she was planning on teaming with to find the crazed man. Ember swiftly turned around to place her newly attained items on the table behind her before turning back; raising her right arm to cross diagonally over her chest and then tilted her elbow slightly inward, paired with a dip of her head and a respectful blink of her eyes. Her arm fell back to her side.

"There is no need to apologize on his behalf. It was not your doing.", she stated with a sway of her head, slightly awkward with it. She had a feeling that this man was going to understand her actions and not having the return of greetings felt off to her.
*hans went to the door as 5 more men entered and instead of wearing their dress hats like the rest of them they were wearing gas masks and helmets and they swept around the room with strange meter devices scanning everything*

Lief rolled his eye with a weak smile. "I s'ppose we both seem as if we are awkward with communication?" He chuckled quietly, holding up his hands and taking a step back. "I'll leave ya be." Though his appearance was rough, he shared a joking grin and waved slightly before shoving his hands into his pockets. "See ya 'round, I s'ppose?"
If not drunk, his actions would've been different. More violent, rather say. He wouldn't remain as easy-going and friendly as he was now. The thief strolled to the bar once again, taking a seat by himself as he ordered yet another drink. He watched the men with gas masks, slightly amused by their actions.
*one of the men handed out gas masked to the other SS officers and hans and as they put them on one of the soldiers with gas masks and helmets shouted something before throwing a type of gas grenade into a back room and clearing it weapons drawn with the other 4 following behind him while the original 5 including kraus stayed with hans ensuring his safety*
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He sighed. "What are you Germans doing?"

Lief would raise his brows, curious of what was going on. He guessed they were searching for Erika, though he also seemed to wonder why so many men were needed. And where had they come from? Had they been outside this whole time?
Lief would keep his thoughts to himself, sipping from yet another mug of alcohol.
*kraus stepped forward* the kommandant has ordered a search for Erika and those guys just gassed the whole back area looking for her...

Ember nodded solemnly to the male as he backed off, half disappointed and half relieved. She wasn't used to talking with people in conversation. She ordered, others followed. Failed to follow often lead to plenty of pain. The woman turned to sit down in her original seat and took a glance at the rectangular item; scoffing at the non-spoken name again then proceeded to toss it aside.

The red-head leaned over the cup of drink and sniffed it- pulling back quick and wincing from its foul smell.
*erika appeared on the bench sitting across from ember* hey... you seem a bit close to hans there.. *she pointed at the man in the Grey uniform who had lost his armband earlier*

Lief would be watching the men, though his attention focused on a familiar face. He placed his toxic beverage onto the table, rising from his spot. Approaching the table where Ember and Erika sat, he took a seat next to Ember. He would smile at Erika as he wrapped an arm around Ember. "No worries, Miss Gretelein." He gave a cheeky grin, winking. "I've got her. Don't stress. Hans is all yours."
Under the table, Lief would kick Ember's foot, praying that she would go along with his act.

Ember felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up, and looked up to the woman who appeared out of nowhere again. For the second time since getting to the Hall, she questioned her decision of coming. "Hans is the man's name.", the grey-eyed woman said aloud, feeling some comfort in knowing the man's spoken name. Hans. "I am not close with Hans-", Ember turned to look at the other man from earlier in surprise. With an odd look sent his way, she slowly nodded and turned back to the woman. "-I...have another close.", she concluded slowly.
Ooooo gossip *erika seemed interested* do tell...

He winced slightly, not expecting to speak with Erika longer than needed. He returned the look to Ember, raising a slight brow. With a smirk creasing his lips, he propped his free arm onto the table. "You're better at speaking-" His eyes glistened with mischief as he tilted his head to face Ember, making it clear he was trying to find ways to make her miserable as they acted. "Why don't you tell her, hm?"

...Oh. Oh.
It took a fair amount of willpower not to hit the male next to her. Whatever his intention was at the beginning, it didn't matter. Ember wasn't the best at reading people, but she could see the gleam in his eyes. He was putting her under the spotlight for amusement. She'll have the same fun as well then.

"...Certainly. Mallacht and I had met some while ago.", Ember partly hissed through her teeth, refusing to make eye contact with him any longer- the less he sees her distress, the better. "He was alone as he often was at the time. Quite a sad tale...but luckily for him- I had been spotted by him a fair distance. Entranced by me. You could see it in his eyes; probably still can.", she offered the faintest of smirks towards the woman across from her.
Heh... I wish my hansy would be like that with me....

Lief forced a smile. "I'm sure he's just-" He struggled to find the word. "-just covering up his love for you. After all, he does have to maintain the 'tough-guy' act, doesn't he? If not, he would hardly be taken seriously, no?" He pulled his pale hair into a loose ponytail, revealing the two, giant emerald horns upon his head. Without realizing it, they had been hidden beneath his ruffled hair.
Continuing to speak, he flashed a grin. "I'm sure he'll realize his undying love for you soon enough. He's just playing hard to get- Oh!" He smirked, practically whispering. "Don't mention I told you this, but-" Lief anxiously looked over his shoulder before facing Erika again. "Hans says he honestly embarrassed to say he loves you. With the 'Tough-guy' act and everything, he's gotta keep his posture, y'know?"
Really?? *erikas eyes went from normal to a lustful and obsessive stare at hans as she heard lief say what he said*

Ember blinked and nodded at the woman in front of her, in attempts to semi-agree with man beside her as he spoke, only half paying attention. Upon pulling at a string in his hair- two pale green horns of some sort sat on top of his head. The red-head tried not to make it obvious that she was looking and kept her eyes forward- sneaking spotted glances from time to time.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus