Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief kept his head ducked, twirling one of his daggers in his hand. He would nudge Aleron’s shoulder as a suggestion that shuts his mouth. ‘Great.. He’s going to get himself killed..’ Lief thought, keeping his weapon pointed at the ground, but tight on his grasp.
Aleron Chev (played anonymously)

Aleron stepped back, looking at the stranger who had stepped forward. "I wasn’t planning on harming her, Sir. Though, I can’t say she can say the same.." He muttered.
Markus Wulfhart (played by Cactus_Jones)

Markus watched the whole debacle and didn't really care who got hurt. As long no made drop his beer he would ignore it.
Back off! *she would shout to Clyde as she turned back to aleron with a psychotic grin on her face* he’s mine... and only mine.. *she stepped closer to him*
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He sighed, grabbing her by her collar. "How about you just sit down, and leave Sword-Man alone" he said softly, not letting her move
*Erika smiles at Clyde as she entered her shadow form once again and disappeared into the crowd waiting for a good moment to strike*

He sighed. "Strange people" he said as he looked at Aleron. "Are you okay?"

Aleron blinked, overall confused. "I wasn’t planning on taking your man, Miss-" He looked back and forth, raising his sword once again. "Where did she-?" He gained focused again. "Yes.. I believe so.." He tucked the sword away, sighing. "My apologies, Sir. But thank you."
*erika threw a small knife at aleron that didn't hit him but cut some of the hair on the back of his head off as to be a “warning shot” of sorts*

He yipped, turning around. "The hell-?!" Aleron clumsily fumbled backwards, his hand flying to the back of his head. "I don’t understand what I did-" He inhaled, regaining his posture. He stood tall, folding his arms.
You shall pay for hurting my darling... *she whispered as she used her powers to make it sound like it was coming from right behind aleron*

Markus finished his drink and when he looked around he saw Erika throw a knife at Aleron and saw Aleron's reaction. He then chuckled a little bit at this mess these people were making.

He grabbed the knife. "Strange woman" he would say softly, putting the knife in his pocket.
*Glad that Markus was amused by her antics she appeared in front of him sitting on the table as she filled his glass with Magic’s and put her fingers to her lips only to turn back into a shadow and hide again*

"Very strange woman" he would repeat, looking at him

He smiled at this and quietly said thank you and continued to drink his beer.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember walked down to a large set of double doors with her heeled boots echoing down the hall and the rustle of her unbuttoned trench coat barely audible. Upon reaching the entrance to her destination, she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at it. The thick looking doors made it seem like an army of elephants would be needed to pry them ajar. A silent sigh escaped the woman before she could realize it and, after straightening her back, went to push them open. It came as a surprise to her that it felt like the weight of a feather under her fingertips- swinging forward with exceptionally graceful ease.

The red-head still had her hand up to were the door was once previously by the time the view of a quite enormous Hall presented to her. Grey orbs took in the vastness of it all before her attention was drawn to the mild commotion near a long table that seemed to be serving drinks of some sort, as she guessed from the variety of odd cups sitting on the wooden plank. People whom she'd never met stood in increasing panic. Some carrying weapons of abundance- most of which she had never seen before and the few she did recognize, were nameless in memory. It put her on edge and she cautiously made her way around to the opposite end of the table with drinks-most empty-and slowly sat down on a wooden seat; eye never leaving the scene of the three men standing alert nor the lone man sitting some distance away either.
*hans walked back into the grand hall Gripping his pistol in its open holster on his right side* where is she??... *he would mumble slowly scanning the hall*
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember heard what sounded like mumbles coming from back towards the large entryway and cast her awareness behind her, noticing another man now standing by the doors. He seemed extremely on edge and with his hand placed on what the red-head could think of as a weapon, only added to his off appearance. A rise in concern for her own safety convinced her to keep a close eye on him.

Aleron would blink, lost in his own thoughts. He didn’t hear what was going on, for he was too busy himself grasping on the situation. Snapping back to attention, he looked around.
He awkwardly stumbled aback, taking a seat on a stool. He rubbed his temples, muttering to himself. "I just imagined that. Mhm.." He exhaled, placing his sword in its place. He looked up, scanning the ground.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus