Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

*erika appeared behind hans and put her arm on his shoulder and he instantly turned pale as she whispered something into his ear which made him blush *
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Upon the clack of wood being met on contact of something, Ember hesitated in turning back around to face her front, still mildly weary of the intimidating man. Just as she was about to change her mind, though, another woman appeared from nowhere. Poof. In the blink of an eye she was behind the standing male, leaning in close to him. The red-head didn't know if the feeling in her gut was shock or fear, but her body refused to move.
*erika said something again to hans before returning to her shadow form and hans almost collapsed before he ran out the door his red armband with a swastika on it fluttered in the air until it landed On the table in front of ember*

Ember sat paralyzed still for a moment more, staring off after where the woman and man stood just seconds before, then jolts slightly as a fluttering piece of small clothing comes across her vision and lands on the table she occupied. The grey-eyed woman gazed at it for a full three seconds as she contemplated what to do. Should she return it? Most likely- it would be the right thing to do, but...first things first. Hand raising toward the clothing, she brushed her fingers against it and when nothing happened, she relaxed visibly. Then the red-head took it in both hands to examine it further; the symbol on it rung no bell in her mind and it gave off no aura of any kind. It...honestly meant nothing to her in the slightest. Ember brought her head back up to look around in drifting confusion, scanning to see if anyone else had the same thing with them to help aid her.
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief rolled his eyes, murmuring curses beneath his breath. He was still dealing with the pain from before chasing after Hans. He signaled for Aleron to stay where he was, as a warning. "God dammit.." He sighed, focusing on using his magicks on the misery and pain of his twisted ankle, hoping it would eventually stop the pain. "Chasing.. once again.." He would run past Ember, gazing at the cloth, barely stopping. "Is that- No time- Come on, would ya?!" He continued running, hoping the stop didn’t make him fall far behind Hans.
*hans returned with 5 men wearing similar uniforms to him except they were wearing black ones with an “SS” patch on one side of their collar* find her.. *he said to them as they pulled their Luger pistols out and searched around the room* you there... *hans walked over to ember not realizing that his eyes had turned from the deep blue they usually were into a glowing crimson red and his fangs seemed to shine making them more visible than usual* I believe you have something that belongs to me nein?

Lief pauses, nearly running into one of the men. "Bloody Hell-!" He cursed, furrowing his brows before turning on his heels. He marched alongside Hans, falling silent from confusion and concern.

Ember blinked in surprise at the sudden male running by her, but with one more confused glance around, got up from her seat-clothing still in hand-and began following the white-haired male to wherever they were to go. This place was weird already and she couldn't even remember why she was here in the first place. It felt fresh though...so it was better than anything else she could have been doing. She stopped short upon seeing multiple men enter the Hall quickly, followed by the crazed-looking man from before. At his question she thought back to the clothing in her hand and glanced down to it quickly. Putting her body at an angle, she lowered her stance protectively, eyes glowering at him.

"What is the reason for needing it.", her voice took a deep tone and cracked at the end as a result of not talking the whole journey here. It was hardly a question under her tongue- questions barely existed where she came from. You state, someone counters it, and you counter the counter. Authority had seeped into it without her knowing though, as she was used to using it in her speech.
Aleron Chev (played anonymously)

Aleron shook his head, extremely bewildered at the situation at hand. He stood, walking out the of the doors in frustration. "Just a drink," He said to himself, turning to his right. "A few drinks with friends. That's all I wanted. I didn't need to look like a fool!" He huffed, leaning against the wall as he continued speaking quietly to himself.
*hans was taken by suprise at the woman’s commanding tone but smirked none the less* the need for that my dear is because it helps others identify me within the third reich... now I would suggest you hand it over before I call kraus over there *he pointed to one of the men who walked in with him* to get it for me.. *he pulled out his pistol* just hand me the armband and I’ll buy you a drink eh? *he said this in an attempt to lighten the tension*

Lief muttered. "I swear-" He cut himself off, deciding it was best not to get on Hans's nerve while he was in this mood of his. He simple rolled his eye, keeping a hand near his own weapon in case he needed to draw it himself. He would stare between the two, occasionally glancing over his shoulder

Ember twitched her nose at the 'dear' part but remained stoic beyond that. At the approach of one of the other men in the new-coming group she eyed him. Taking a short lesson to heart; not everyone is as it seems here. Though she had no doubt in her ability to take most of them down with taking minimal damage, she was unsure if anyone else here had any special powers- like the woman from before. The red-head decided to keep her hands to herself.

At the most-likely-a-weapon being taken from the crazed man's clothes, Ember fought the curl of her lip. It was certainly a situation for her. A few mistakes here or there and she may end up burning herself and seeing as she hadn't healed from the last time it happened, the grey-eyed woman would rather avoid the risk. Then again...she was no coward.

"Your number of 'reaches' mean nothing to me. Nor does the counter for drink. I am uncertain of the abilities of what is yours and I have no intention of giving away power if it be so.", she rumbled lowly as she narrowed her eyes at him. Then she held the clothing up with one hand. "I demand to know of this piece and what it can do.", Ember finished with a flex of her free hand.
*hans couldn’t help but chuckle he knew full well that the armband didn’t matter but he just wanted to put on a show of force to give his detachment of “SS” guards a form of intimidation over the people in the grand hall* that is meerkat a form of identification... now if you don’t mind?.. *he held out one hand and pulled out the cursed knife from earlier*

"The knife-" Lief whispered, glaring at Hans's weapon. "-is a bit too much, no?" He was suggesting Hans should put it away, though he was exhausted. Lief gestured to his own dagger, hoping he would get the hint and not use the cursed knife.
Relax friend... *he tried to point out that the knife was a copy of the original put onto his own combat knife though he was unsure oof the symbols were what carried the curse or the knife so for all he knew he could’ve just cursed his own blade as well*

"This...", she shook the clothing slightly for emphasis, "...is only to put a name to yourself. It cannot do more.", she stated for confirmation with a partly disgruntled look on her face. It made little sense to her...names are spoken only, so the need for a clothing that does that...the point was for nothing. The man pulled out a weapon, she knew it was for this weapon, and forced herself to keep from leaning away from it.

Lief sighed, mumbling. "You're going to drive me insane, one day." He joked with a light smile, taking his hand off his own weapon. He would lower his voice slightly, ducking his head. "Just don't harm her, got it? She's just being stubborn. Is the tag worth threatening an innocent?"
*he turned to lief* yes it is... *he turned back to ember* now young lady will you kindly hand over the launch cod- *he stopped himself* I mean armband?.. *he knew full well that there weren’t any damn launch codes on that scrap of cloth he was just curious to see her reaction and see if either lief or ember could call his bluff*

Ember narrowed her eyes further in mild anger to hide her mild confusion. "To launch this clothing...", she trialed off, unsure of what the man had meant. Cood was an unfamiliar word to her and she found no trust in it, especially since he had tried to cover it up. Then again...he wasn't trying to force it back. If it had the means to kill, then he would have killed to get it back by now. With a scowl present on her face, she slowly handed the clothing back to the crazed man- partly ready to strike if he made any odd moves.

Lief squinted, though he kept his mouth shut. He oversized ears had perked as he raised an eyebrow. Confused, he simply mouth the words 'Launch code?' with a glimpse at the girl. He wondered if this was some sort of threat or simply a stumbling over words. Lief immediately put his hand over the hilt of his dagger again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus