Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC/OOC) First Impressions V.2

Virgo Rahal (played by Rook)

The Watcher was more than happy to join in, if only because 'The Stranger' was there and that usually meant something interesting was going on. Gwendolyn was eyed, even if there wasn't much to hint to it on her helmet aside from how her head was positioned.

"Those are the worst, right? I do love me an opinionated person, and you fit that just fine. Add some real sass and you've got everything you need in life."
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I think you both have looked past the man, and into his personality and mannerisms first. I think you need to look into the man before you judge him, though...That’s just my impression...”
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

"His personality is what he is. We're stating our first impressions. Not a thorough analysis of 'looking into the man' as you said." She sighed shortly and continued on with the original purpose of the game. "Why would you be referred to as "Master" a masculine term along with your feminine name?" She asked, although it wasn't like she was expecting a response and if she was honest she wasn't particularly curious, assuming a vague reason privately.
Kristoph Gavin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“...How curious.” Kristoph adjusts his glasses. “...I may have to look into you later. Learn about you, and then, I’ll strike, when I know what I need to know.”
"How pelicular, is that how devil's advocates will look like?Or perhaps something similar..?", she analyzed the blond man with some undying curiosity, raising one of her purple eyebrows."Our jobs are very similar..", she said, doing laps around him and analyzing him from head to toe. Her steps could be heared clearly because of the heels she was wearing.
"I like your style, that glass really adds a bonus point to this whole attorney style.."
She dropped the formal tone.

"Look, I am going to say it...", she chuckled.

"OBJECTION!", she pointed out laughing.
Henry Morrison (played by KansasVenomoth)

"You're quite the talented mage, ain't ya? I'm glad we ain't in battle with one another... and I'm glad that Antares hasn't gotten their hands on you." The rhino shifter stated, a grin crossing his face. "It ain't everyday I see powerful mages, the people of Shaula and Antares are all about their swords and their shields... though I can't blame 'em, I've never had much luck with this whole magic thing myself."
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

“You’re taller than me. That makes you a threat, and a challenge.

I wonder if your hide will deflect bullets. Care to test that theory? Never had a rhinoceros head mounted on my wall before. A white one, no less.”
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

"Well well well, a mysterious man and a flirt? Seems like plenty of people have an opinion on you and on top of that there seem to be very different ones. You must be hard to figure out but at first glance, I'd say you're quite the macho and the type of man that parents warn their daughters for."

(Overall, a very interesting and well-developed character. Too bad we clearly roleplay in different settings and at different times or I'd certainly engage in one with your character when given the chance. Maybe one day.)
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

Tempest's eyes passed over Narisi "wow just one look at you and I know not to mess with you." he said his eyes looked into your "woah I love those eye colors they're beautiful." he said a smile on his face. his eye color changed to a deep purple. then he shook his head and his tail tucked underneath his legs "I uh... I'm sorry I shouldn't bother you any longer." he said as he was walking away you could hear himself saying "you're a blithering idiot Temp!" to himself
Vaidya (played by AJ_89)

Spoken in lilting Middle Gujarati, their countertenor flat and un-emotive.

"I don't know what you are. You look something of a farmer's dog, although none that I've ever seen. Certainly they cannot walk on their hinds.

"Your fur looks coloured by
Indigofera; but why someone would waist their money to dye a dog is beyond me. Was a mordant used? That's quite toxic."
Aldo (played by Rigby)

“You’re lost.” A lackadaisical shrug and bob of his head, before fixing the Bride with a long stare from the tops of his eyes and raised eyebrows. “Or you’re running. Might’ve interrupted something important.” If a dowry cow and the finery were any indication.

“I like the blade. What’s in those bags?”
DarkHeart (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

hmmm a voice says Yes I could use you. the voice mused, Just a few...unnecessary things to get out of your head mortal. the voice said whispering in Aldo's mind. Soft laughter filled his mind.
“You should find out what you really could use from them. Anything, for that matter.” Vincent stood his own ground, crossing his arms. “Otherwise, you’ll just mess up your own process.”
Quill (played by Lex)

"Quite an impressive collection of firearms you have there, Mr. Valentine. I expect those would be enough to arm a small garrison, no? I certainly hope you are not planning to do anything untoward with them." A conspiratorial grin broke out over Quill's face and he snickered low before continuing, "But, if you are, do let me know should you need a blade to aid you. Or just to allow me to pick over the corpses of whomever you've slain. A dead man's gold is no less valuable, after all."
Rhyodn (played anonymously)

All swagger and pomp, the smarmy drow entered with a flourish, sickly yellow eyes a-sparkle. "Well aren't you something. All gilded and dolled up, wrapped in layers of mystery, allure and tragedy. What's your story, huh? Care to share it with me over an ale?"
Arron (played by Rigby)

Well! Heh, speak for yourself with all of that gilded and dolled-up business - for a drow, you've made yourself into quite the colorful fellow! One could get lost in all of these marks should one choose to ogle!

I suspect each of these really ought to have a fascinating story behind them, mmm?
Ja'vassa (played by KansasVenomoth)

The Khajiit grinned beneath his mask. "You're an interesting one, ain't ya? You seem like the kind of person that would be fun to go hunting with. Perhaps one time you and i can grab a drink and go for a hunting trip in the near future."
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

Arron wrote:

"Welp, looks like the Khajiit fell victim to the snap, if you know what I mean. If this is the work of Thanos, or some other godlike being, then... you have my sympathy. Rest in pieces, little Khajiit. Hardly anyone knew you long enough to judge you, but for your sake, probably for the best--I don't hold back.

Seeing as I cannot judge a nonexistent character, let me look at--oh, gods.

For some unfathomable reason, those dark locks of yours irritate the living fire out of me. It makes me want to sheer it right off. I feel it mocking me just by existing, and I'm not okay with this.

You remind me of someone, but I cannot pinpoint who, and that makes me angry. I know this will keep me up at night... makes me want to punch your smug little face in.

Where's that damned dog-dragon, I need to vent on someone."
Zyxarekti (played by Riik)

"Eehehehehee!" Hovering closer, the imp's amber eyes scan the individual with interest and glee. "Oooh, this one looks tough. Bet you could smash through all sortsa things!" With great speed, the small demon flies behind the man, positioning himself just behind his ear. A huge smile filled with large pointed teeth remains plastered on his face. "Go on, go on! Show me! Bet you can't destroy more things than me in five minutes! You gunna try and prove me wrong? Huh? Huh?"

((Also can I just say: that jacket your character's wearing on his intro page? I own a jacket that looks near enough identical to it irl. I love that jacket.))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC/OOC) First Impressions V.2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus