Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » RPR t-shirts!

Sanne Moderator

Kim said she's likely picking a brown shirt color because it's a warm and neutral tone that fits with the widest variety of skin colors. :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Sanne wrote:
Kim said she's likely picking a brown shirt color because it's a warm and neutral tone that fits with the widest variety of skin colors. :)

That and it's one of the RPR's colors! :)
Goat

Kim wrote:
Sanne wrote:

That and it's one of the RPR's colors! :)

I think as Heimdall suggested, a brown shirt with a simple, crisp white logo could look pretty great and would suit RPR well. I think something simpler like that may be better than putting the mascots on.
Goregoat wrote:
Kim wrote:
I think as Heimdall suggested, a brown shirt with a simple, crisp white logo could look pretty great and would suit RPR well. I think something simpler like that may be better than putting the mascots on.

agree.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I can't imagine an RPR tshirt not being brown.
Tar

I'd totally buy one! I think brown with the new logo on it would be perfect - crisp and clean just like Heimdall suggested. I'd probably want a fitted women's tee either extra small or small.
I have to go with the brown color, it's a nice neutral color. Not that you couldn't eventually possibly offer more colors later on. But brown is sort of the site's color ^_^
I'd totes buy.

... If I actually had money, that is.

It'd probably be a medium size shirt with the logo if I got it. I wouldn't want a fitted tee, though. Just a regular one.

Unisex is fine, I suppose. (What would be the difference, he says?)

I'd pay $25-35 for it?

No, screw that. I'd pay through the nose to have this shirt.

As for color, I'd like the light brown color of the forums. A kind of tannish-brown color. I can't see the darker brown working as a shirt for whatever reason, but that's just me. O.o

Either way I'd buy. If I had money

Oaky wrote:

Unisex is the t-shirt that you think of when you think of a t-shirt. Women's fitted is a t-shirt that has been slightly reshaped to accommodate boobs better. ;)
Kim wrote:
Oaky wrote:

Unisex is the t-shirt that you think of when you think of a t-shirt. Women's fitted is a t-shirt that has been slightly reshaped to accommodate boobs better. ;)

Ah. So I see.
An RPR Teeshirt would be awesome!! I would buy either a unisex or mens small shirt though, I can't stand how flimsy womens shirts are. I'd love to see either one of the jumbles on a shirt, I think it'd be nice and colorful against the brown! :) I probably wouldn't be able to pay more than $20 for a shirt, since shipping and tax would still have to be factored in after that.
I agree with the prices and the higher sizes mentioned, specially when it comes to womens cuts as they always seem smaller then they should be.

I would prefer one with the logo, preferably the first on the list. The colours of the website, darkbrown on light brown could be very appealing in a shirt.

My thought is mostly to placement though. Would a logo tee see it smacked in the middle of the chest? On the sleeve? On the back? Large and off centre? small and offside on the hypothetical non existent pocket? Personally I think any of the latter are more attractive then smack in the middle of the chest. I'm just more inclined to buy something with an interesting layout, myself.
Am bone head didn't include size. Unisex would be likely and xl, women's I would likely be in a 2x (I always estimate a size larger as I'd rather have a shirt that is too big than one that is too small. Still think logo #1 or #4 would look best.

I'm on the brink of ordering these shirts! Please fill out this quick survey to help me understand what sizes and styles to get.

Looks like we're going to go with logo only, white ink on dark chocolate shirts. They're super snazzy!
I LOVE the new logo, it makes me soooo excited!! I can't wait to get my t-shirt <3 <3
Rather late, but I would recommend having one other color choice for those who don't like brown. As much as I love RPR, I detest brown. I also can't be the only one who doesn't care for the color.

I'm sorry you don't like brown, Katia!

Unfortunately, I need to get a minimum of about 100 shirts made per style. The first batch is just going to be the one color choice - I can't even fit 200 shirts into my apartment. >.> If they sell well we'll look at alternatives.
Even though I will likely be unable to procure one of these MAGICAL SHIRTS OF POWER for myself, I will say this much:

Yuka

Survey done :)
EdtheNeko

Kim wrote:
Looks like we're going to go with logo only, white ink on dark chocolate shirts. They're super snazzy!
Can you post any pics here?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » RPR t-shirts!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus