Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Something Important

Oh dear. Hey there, RPRians. My laptop literally just died on me. Overheated, 6 years old, died. I'm on Mom's computer at the moment, but this means a couple of things:

1) I'll probably be on less than usual, until I get a new one.
2) If I RP with you on Furcadia, I'm sorry but you're out of luck. Not DL'ing it on this computer.

Oh bother. I'm on for now, but I guess I'll see y'all whenever I can be. If there are RPs going on here, I'll of course respond to them. Like right now, if possible. Sorry for the inconvience this may cause you guys! I <3 y'all.

Edit: PS, look at my last post for why I am computer incompetant. Crisis adverted--for now!
Sanne Moderator

Oh no!! I'm really sorry to hear that. :( I hope you'll be able to get a new computer soon!! Love you. <3
Aw, that sucks! <3 ya too, we await your return!! :)
I'll keep the internet warm for you.
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

Thanks, you guys. I'm doing some shopping about right now as we speak. It feels really weird being back on IE for the time being. XD Ah well, I'll live. I've had a couple of accolades before thanks to this browser. ;)
Edit
So Laurens are dunderheads who are tech incompetant. It turns out, for now, my computer is so dusty that it got overheated and went "LOLNOPE". I just didn't realize that at the time because, again, I am le silly when it comes to tech and forgot we've advanced so far that technology can do that. ^^; I'm tentatively saying for now I'm back. This laptop o' mine IS six years old, after all! It has lasted longer than my desktop comp and is hanging on like a dusty beast! *knock on wood* Sorry for the panick, if I caused any! <3

And yes I'm going to look into getting it cleaned out, finally. >_> <_<

*snobbish nose pinch*

Good day, everyone. So what I thought was a simple reboot on Sunday as a fix really isn't. I'm 99% sure my laptop is on its last legs after its six years of living. As a result, I will not be getting online at all until I get a new laptop, which I HOPE is within the next two weeks. *crosses fingers* I'm really sorry, y'all, especially if you had RPs with me on here or elsewhere. I'll try to be back as soon as possible.

Until then, take care. I'll miss you guys, and I'll have lots of writing-fu ready!
Kim Site Admin

Oh nooooooo! D: We'll miss you. :firefly-is-over:
Swearword! Poor you. Was hoping the thing would hold on. Good luck gettin' your new one!
Aw no! D: We'll miss you!
Tar

I really hope you get your new laptop situation figured out soon! It sucks that the first solution was only a temporary last burst of life. We'll really miss you!

I'll help keep the Internet warm for you and you can expect all sorts of roleplay waiting for your mad skills when you return.

On my 3ds, so I'll be briefish (lol ya right).

Thanks for the warm wishes, y'all. I've been using the 3DS just to pop up and check PMs, but I feel you are owed an update:

We are set to close on and move into our new house next week. This week alone has been exciting in an unfun way. All in all I am holding out until next week if possible to buy a new laptop.

As far as I know, I haven't been holding up my rps too badly, so thanks for being patient {if you didn't just get bored of waiting ;) } Here's to hoping we can wait a week longer.

I miss all of y'all. Hope you're doing well, RPR. ‹3

PS: site looks fine on this thing, but the screen is small. S'why I haven't been posting from here until just now.
Tar

I miss you! It's been a long five days so far without you. -Sniffle.-

It's great to hear things are going well, though! I'm sorry it's be the not-exactly-fun sort of exciting, but hopefully things will settle down once you guys move in and you get a new laptop.

( You're also incredibly patient for typing that out on a 3DS, hahaha. )

Update #2

We're set to move on Tuesday or Wednesday-- I think it's the former. ... I was gonna say something else, but I forgot. :x Ah well. I hope everyone's doing alright! Ca 't wait 'till I'm back in full swing.<3

update 3

No new comp yet, waiting on GOOD internet, tv, and phone service. I hope I'll be back next week. :[ Miss you guys, hope you're all doing well.

‹3, C_D
Sanne Moderator

Most wonderful of Copper dragon ladies, I miss you so! Please return to us soon! <3
Miss you Copper!! Hope you're back soon! <3 <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You are missed! Hope you're able to return soon! :)

I miss y'all too. This time I'm on my phone. I HOPE I can get a new freaking laptop this weekend. It is iffy, and all this putting it off is really bothering me.

Also I didn't want to say this, but guys: if I am in an rp with you, and you are as sick of waiting on me as I am and wish to nix our rp, PM me. If you are still being patient, I salute and hug and thank you for your saintly patience. Holding up my rps like I am really bothers me. I could post via my phone or ds, but I am still finding these methods of typing infuriating. :c Again for the billionth time, I'm sorry for all the waiting I've been causing.

...ok my finger is tired. Love ya everyone.
My fingers are crossed for you! :D hope to see you back on soon...I miss chatting about video games <3
Tar

I'd wait forever for you. <3

...HURRY UP THOUGH, GEEZE WOMAN.

( Just kidding, but no really we miss you. )

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Something Important

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus