Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"He only ran because he knew we would win." She laughed and picked up some metal shards and placed them in her pockets. "Well I'd gather some supplies if I were you. We have an army of these tin cans to defeat and I'd rather get rid of them swiftly and without losing any more limbs. Oh and I have said it before but dont let their stomach gem things touch you okay? I mean, unless you want to become one of them." She chuckles then looks at her arm laying on the ground. She winces and rests her hand on the stub. "We should keep moving." She said in a more serious tone.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“How do you know for sure that we would turn into one?” It could just be a trick to throw them off balance after all. And yeah, it might’ve been a coward to run away, but he would’ve done the same thing if he had no other option.

"... I felt it Jaxon... " she stopped but didnt turn. She just stood there for a moment. "I would wish that feeling on my worst enemy." She grabs a laser gun and ties it to her hip with some cloth. She turned. "Did you get what you need?" She pasted a smile on her face.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He clicks his tongue in irritability. He was going to be quite uncomfortable around her thanks to her missing arm. “Is that why you cut it off?” He gave no acknowledgement towards what he was referring to but assumed that she knew what he was talking about.

She wanted to be snarky but she didnt feel like it was a good time. "Yeah. If it were anything like a zombie infection then cutting off the limb gives you a chance to live. I need to live." She notices him awkwardly staring at her stub. "It makes you uncomfortable doesnt it?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He looks away to not see it in his peripheral. “This isn’t a world of zombies so there’s no reason to have to have cut it off.” Even if she felt something weird, that doesn’t mean that there’s a zombie in the robots. That’s absurd! “Now when you go back, that is, if we go back, you’ll have one less arm to defend yourself among the undead.”

"You dont get it Jaxon... you never will until you touch one of those things. And I know someone in my world who can make me an arm. It's not that big a deal. It won't be great but itll do." She sighs. "And I had every reason to cut it off. I not only felt it, I could see my hand turning so yes Jaxon I had EVERY right to cut off my arm." She glared towards him then put on her torn up jacket.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

While she put on her jacket, he started walking out of the room from which they entered. He didn’t want to be in there any longer than he already was. He needed to find a way out. He was dehydrated and hungry as he’d been running around for a few hours and didn’t have the energy to listen to her incompetent yelling any longer.

She picked up her arm and realized it had become fully robotic. Since it was no longer infectious she places it over her stub and it somehow fuzed to it. She could move her hand once more. Only it was robotic. "I better go follow him. Who knows what will happen if he goes alone." She mumbles to herself as she places her hands in her pockets.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He continued to walk down the long corridor. He didn’t know what was going to happen in the future, well, nobody did but the robots seemed like they had an idea. He wanted to know. He wanted answers. Answers to the millions of questions he had.

She sighs and looks at her arm. She then looks up at Jaxon. He seems consumed in thought. She thinks to herself. I wonder if Maxwell is okay... Should I go searching for him? She stops and looks around. She looks down at her arm once more. "I want my arm back..." She mumbles to herself.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

They had completed the first task, but it was only one of many; the next was something less violent, but not idiotic. They came across a chasm, an edge on their side and on the other, and nothing in between.
Maxwell Ryan (played by LittleFireKing)

((Hey guys, sorry I was gone for a while, have to go over sea.))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He stopped moving when he spotted the chasm. He looked down and into the deep hole only to see nothing. Without any words he stands up and starts walking the other direction, hoping he missed a door on the way.

((No Worries! Glad to have ya back! Hope it was a fun trip!))

She looks over the edge and tosses a rock in. She waits to hear a sound but none comes. "Yikes... If this is the only way then we better tread lightly." She quietly observes her surrounds.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

Nothing. He spotted no doors at all. They only way to continue on was to go back to the chasm. He walked back. “There’s no door that we missed, only this. There’s no way around or across it.” He was stumped. He looked into the chasm to see if there was anything down there to help them.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

A trial of error, of examination; find the way or die where they stood. Simple, yet altogether challenging.

She sits down. "I'm going to have to think for awhile on this one. I'm so tired of standing." She observes the chasm. "And if like you said is true and this is the only way... well then we are going to have to use our brains on this one. Any ideas?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“We just need to climb down. It’ll take a really long time but do you have any other ideas? I think this is our best bet. The farther we go, the less we’d be able to see but this might get us to the next test, if this is a test and not just a mistake.” He poured most of what he was thinking into that. He didn’t think there was any other way. There was no rope long enough and the rocks in the chasm seemed to be the same as the rocks when she tried to get the crown, which led to their failure in the test.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus