Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ability/Skill Stealing

Ailuin (played by Michonne)

I know Ailuin would love charter ability!
I would take Precognition , It's actually one of my favorite abilities .
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"Immortality. One lifetime is not nearly enough to crack the secrets of the world!"
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

"That grease spell has a lot of potential that I would like to see in use by my hand."
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Hide and Seek is one of the more supporting spells I seen"
Jip (played by Juls)

Melkoth's Mystifying Miasma: The caster weaves a confounding fog that numbs and deludes enemies, causing them to stumble and stagger.

"Can you imagine the pranks I could pull with that one?!"
Stealing Jips skill: stealth.

"Being Voldarian has its draw backs....we are lit up like a star on scanning devices and glow very obviously to even the weakest eyes. If I could move more stealthy and was harder to detect, I could make a fortune relieving others of their belonging!"
Damien Stryker (played by ChaoticCosmos)

"I doubt this counts as an ability but it's close enough" Damien mutters before answering "as a business man knowledge of several different languages would be helpful, deals and partnerships are much easier when you don't have to use a translator" he smiles sheepishly and shrugs
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I wouldn't mind having your ability, it's kinda cool. Although, I might get in trouble a lot more." Crispy shrugged, "But it'd be worth it."
"Turning into a demon might be fun," Isabella claimed with an innocent tone which suggested she didn't fully grasp the concept in which she was agreeing to. "People would be less scary if I was taller right?"
Adael (played by Claine)

"I would like this book."
Datoya Mars (played by dray)

"An ethereal connection to all human beings through the natural process of parasitism sounds atrocious, and yet there is a part of me that would deign to take it if only because there are already so many human parasites causing so much harm at home."

(Datoya doesn't have specific abilities listed as yet, but imagine a mix of healer magic and naturalism; creating potent healing salves and potions, expediting healing processes, even knitting back lost limbs--this is used on others primarily and requires a knowledge of the correct components to kick-start different kinds of healing.)
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

The encounter between the two was almost ironic, the beast's eyes narrowed as distance between Mars thinned. It wore what appeared to be a grin on its many fangs, at the scent emanating from the woman; spilled blood of another. "Interesting." - It growled, licking the same fangs that were already pouring drool. The dots were connected in a brief train of thoughts, a human, seemingly gifted with sorcery, bearing the foolish courage of facing this monster by herself, accompanied only by the pious aura around, reinforced by almost supernatural determination.

"Mending! Of the-- Other!" - Nehugigas barked, threatening to claim the healer's life with one clamp of its jaws. "That is your-- Sorcery." - The monster's entire jagged being convulsed with the cackle it had let out, whilst encircling Mars, always sensing her 'aura'. Never daring to touch. "It is obvious-- That I-- Shall take it-- From you--" - With more threats, and dragging its paws around the healer for what felt, for both, like hours, Nehugigas taunted his 'prey' again. "Alas, for I-- Do not pillage." - Then, with its ear-splitting guttural roar, make the very wind twist by its power, it took flight, relieving Datoya Mars of its presence.

"I-- CONQUER!"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

The spymaster hummed a tune under her breath, tapping a foot in deep thought. "If I could control the intensity of what I'd take from you, it would be handy to have your regenerative capabilities. For what I excel in espionage and combat, I lack in healing. We all can't be perfect, but if my wings were as tough as yours, and if I could selectively toughen my skin... That would be just perfect."

"From what I see, the only downside is a heightened metabolism rate, which means I'll need to spend more time eating copious amounts of food... Why not? It sounds like a good trade-off for something so useful."
Allan (played anonymously)

Allan stares at the woman absolutely fascinated, having never seen such and outfit or eye color. “Can I have those wings? That would be so cool to fly around…but then humans don’t fly so that may look too obvious….the telepathy might be useful..”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ability/Skill Stealing

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus