Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Vulture symbol discussion (Solved)

Ryu

All Jurassic Park related tries:

Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park: Lost World
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
Lost World
The Lost World
Fallen Kingdom
Jurassic World
Isla Sorna
Isla Nublar
So Delos Destinations has 5 other parks in addition to Westworld. Apparently, they are using the 1973 and 1976 Westworld films, so Futureworld may be a possibility?
Enall Tislith (played by Pantrane)

After checking online, I looked up a similar movie to Westworld called 'Gangster World'. A movie called 'Annihilation' also started in a park. It may be a movie where there just so happened to be a small park destroyed in the opening scene. Maybe it's even figurative.. Like a town or person named Park.
The second line makes me think more Jurassic Park than Annihilation. But Im not sure if that's right.

My original thoughts were that "reptilian" was metaphorical but its probably more literal. I cant think of anything else that would "become reptilian with time" while Jurassic Park was literally being taken over by reptiles
For the first clue i just looked up what movies have mazes in them and these came up

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Inception

Labyrinth

The shining

Pan's Labyrinth

Wrath of the titans

and of course there is also Maze Runner. Im not sure if any of these movies have has reptiles or parks being destroyed but ya.
Dragonfire Moderator

Hrrrrm. The old Westworld movies back in the 70s were a creation of Michael Crichton... Who you might remember as also being the writer of the Jurassic Park novel that preceeded the much more famous movie.

*thinks*
Ilmarinen Moderator

Ilmarinen Moderator

So, maybe it involves the movie, not the show?
Dragonfire Moderator

The old movie didn't have anything to do with mazes, though, from what I can recall.
I believe the reference is definitely Westworld, with a reference to The Maze symbol and The Cradle.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I think so too! And the idea that becomes reptilian implies how it evolved into Jurassic Park. Maybe it's referring to a particular character from Westworld who fulfills a similar role as one of the dinos?
Halofyre

Tapped into resource: The Westworld Fan I'm Married to. He gave me this: you could try the bicameral mind or bicameralism. the bicameral mind is the name of the last episode of the 1st season where the park is basically destroyed and bicameralism is an idea in psychology but I don't really know if it becomes reptilian lol I guess it was linked originally to reptiles and birds and stuff so maybe. worth a try.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Give it a try! :D
Halofyre

Heimdall wrote:
Give it a try! :D

I did. no dice on either one but maybe it'll spark something for someone.
Adding in all the things I've tried over the past hour or so after researching. Because this appears to be Westworld related I'd advise anyone who hasn't watched it yet and wants to to avoid spoiling it for themselves; I regret reading through all of this a tiny bit but really it only made me more interested in the show!

Guesses

Bicameralism
Artificial Intelligence
Bicameral Mind
Park
The Bicameral Mind
Westworld
Boy have we got a vacation for you
Clone
Clones
Consciousness
Bicameral
Amusement Park
Jurassic Park
Lost Work
Fallen Kingdom
Corpus Callosum
Delos
Delos Destinations
Delos Inc
Dissonance Theory
Dolores Abernathy
Evolution
Evolution of Consciousness
Theme Park
Vacation
The Terminal Man
Origin of Consciousness
Man in Black
The Door
Sentience
Genetic Engineering
Genetic Manipulation
Michael Crichton
This is most likely westworld, written by the same person as Jurassic Park: Michael Crichton.
Then this may be about the Jurassic Park references in Westworld Season 1!
When I read the first clue, I immediately thought of the movie, The Cube. However, upon seeing some of the responses here, it seems a bit far reaching. But maybe.
The vulture has to be important but I can't think of any sci-fi that fits the clues and has a vulture involved. So I cant really be Jurassic Park then either. I dont think a vulture shows in any of the movies.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hey Noone and Razle! This riddle is almost certainly related to Westworld. :) Dorian, that sounds like a super promising lead. Do you recall what the references were?

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Vulture symbol discussion (Solved)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus