Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi! I'm an old RPer, about 8 years, mostly on WoW
I've moved to Final Fantasy XIV roleplay. Sometimes I engage with my furry character.
i enjoy adult RP, long-term RP, and RP within FFXIV.
Pandas71

Hiya! Welcome to RPR, JTIG!
Seasongriffen

Hewwo :3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. The best roleplaying website ever thanks to Kim❤❤.
Welcome to the RPR.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Epic Week's going on right now, you might want to check it out!
I only have one thing to say which is YEET! but aside from that I wanna say welcome to the RPR family. I hope you have a great time and make a lot of friends here
Welcome to this awesome family we have here. I am slightly new to this sight as well but if you ever need anything, shoot me a DM and I'll try my best :3 Enjoy the sight!
*sneaks by as the sneaky rogue she once was and stabs you with welcome!*

Welcome to RPR!

*Runs away screaming "Leeeeeroooooy Jenkins!"*
Welcome to the game!!
Tink

WELCOME TO THE RPR
Hi! Welcome to RPR! We're currently doing Epic week as others have said, so be sure to check that out! If that isn't much your thing, feel free to go straight to the roleplay forums when you're done! I hope you have fun!
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Seasongriffen

Welcome that’s all I have to say ; - ;
HOWDY JTIG!!!
nNBa12p.gif

Welcome to RPR! I'm super glad you've joined us here!

I really recommend checking out the Looking For RP boards, and I definitely recommend hitting up the OOC Chat as a place to get to know some of your fellow roleplayers!

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to us and helping us make our community great!
Welcome to the site!! I hope you enjoy yourself!
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy you found this wonderful site. If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need anymore help I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦
Welcome! enjoy your time here
WELCOME PLEASE ENJOY ROLEPLAYING ON THIS SITE

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus