Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Collection7 symbol discussion (COMPLETE)

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for coordinating collection of the required resources to unlock the collection7 symbol in Epic Week 2019. Please stay on topic. Remember, these challenges are designed to require many people to work together to complete them!
Dragonfire Moderator

*goes to the topic, expecting party hats*

*gets party hats*
Hats. We have no hats left...
Huh. So the best strategy here would be what, stop all fighting for 8 hours, collect hats like there’s no tomorrow, then fight the way through and dump them all at once? Otherwise they’ll get used up in fighting.

Alternatively, activate the healing superpower. I get randomly healed 15 points with it while fighting, so I tend to end up with extra hats (which I just donated).
I haven't been getting many lately however. Is there something specific to do to unlock more party hats?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

DorianM wrote:
I haven't been getting many lately however. Is there something specific to do to unlock more party hats?

There's a cap on how many you can receive in a day. It'll reset itself for you each day. :)
I have no idea :) But my theory is that they drop randomly as you’re browsing the site?

Alecia wrote:
I have no idea :) But my theory is that they drop randomly as you’re browsing the site?

Also true!
Thank you for confirming, Kim :)
Aww man... we need party hats to repair weapons to donate for the collection 6!
Now we need even more of them for collection 7

And none of them uses super party hats either!

* scratches head *

which one should go first collection 6 or collection 7?
We get a limited number of hats each day, but can get as many unused weapons as we want so long as people keep playing Doubutt.
I have a few hats I was going to save for gun repair, but I can give them to people who haven't donated hats yet.
Sent in a hat.
9 to the cause!
*hurls 5 at the guardian*
Tossing another 2
I need to find my way around the monsters that've spawned.
I have hats, but the monsters need to be defeated first...
Dragonfire Moderator

Unfortunately we've got some really tough critters blocking the way at the moment. (Warrior chat is great for co-ordinating a strike, though!)

We've got about 45 minutes of a clear path to the obelisk right now! Toss in those hats if you got 'em! :)

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Collection7 symbol discussion (COMPLETE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus