Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She sighed and walked to class tears slightly falling down her face. She regrets everything because she didn't want to get hurt.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

During in Class Allec was writing the notes until that flash image of Alex Kiss on his mind. So he accidently scribble his notes that he immediately rip the page of his notes and starts a new one

Alex takes some notes but subconsciously writes Allec's name all over her page. She tries to listen to the teacher but can't.

Class ended as ALlec walk out and went to the Vending machine to get some of his favorite snack.

She walks out of the classroom when all of a sudden one of her old friends push her onto the ground and call her a loser.

Allec caught his attention he walked and stand up for her.

The group laughs and mockingly says, "Aww how cute, your boyfriend is standing up for you." Some of the boys in the group start to snicker.

Allec immediately grab her hands and leave this place leading her to the school campus.
"Alright tell me whats going Alex?"

She looks away from him and responds, "Why does it matter to you? You don't care about me, it was all just a stupid act, wasn't it."

" This time I care, Look I hate it when they just push you around just because of me."
Allec take a deep breath " Look you dont feel so good right now and thats make me worried."

She stares at the ground, "You were the first guy that I ever kissed and that I truly liked. I flirted with other guys all the time, but with you it was different." She sniffs a little.

Allec was quite little shock by that " I see and I would say that was my first kiss." He looked away while scratching his head.
"Listened we cant just jump in to this romance stuff....but we can start by being friends."

She looked at him, "R-really" She sniffs again and smiles a little bit.

"Yeah considered it a Level one with this relationship. Also I hate to see you being a depressed owl."

She laughs at the last part. "Do I really look like a depressed owl?"

"Its just a Hyperbole...anyway you better clean your face or were gonna be late for the next class." He handed her a tissue

She wipes away some of her tears and puts her hoodie down and gives him a smile. "Thank you Allec" She hugs him.

"Happy to help a friend." He smiled slightly.
Back at the Class, Allec was normally back to his phase for listing down the notes

Alex tries to take some notes too, feeling much better about the fact that the relationship between her and Allec is doing better.

It was lunch that Allec sitting on the bench while browsing online on his phone. He was eating his mushroom yakisoba.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus