Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

Her heart was beating a million times a second as she thought about the other thing. "Um...well...Isortalikeyoualot." She said the last part really fast.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Allec didnt heared that part cleary " What was that?"
As he waited for repeating her words, His phone beep and he got a message.
"Oh..I have some places to attend to and sorry I better get ready."

She felt her heart break into a million pieces realizing that her chance might pass her and she won't be able to say it ever again. "Allec wait."

"Yes what is it? CAn you make it quick."

She huffed and grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him on the lips and then quickly backing away. "I like you."

ALlec was surprise that he cant think of a something. He was slightly blushing

"Look, I know it's strange and I didn't realize it until just recently and well I would understand if you don't like me back."

" Alex...you know we just met few days ago. But do you think kissing someone without thinking is okay? I mean you dont even know me much."

She looked at him and knew that it was a mistake and she just risked her whole heart for him. She glares at him, "Your right, I don't even know what I was thinking kissing someone like you. Goodbye Allec." She felt stupid and idiotic.

Watching her leave made him quite sad that he sigh and get ready for the day.
At the Game Shop he was a store clerk that he puts the game on their shelves."

She gets back to her room and starts throwing things that it scares other people and they stay away from her. She lays on her bed and starts crying soon gets tired and falls asleep.

At the end of the day Allec went back to his apartment still thinking about that kiss. He sat down and hold his head,

Alex walks out of her room and is wearing sweatpants, a big sweater, and some tennis shoes. Her eyes are red and puffy still and her hair is a mess, people stare at her and she doesn't even care anymore.

Allec thinking to fresh his mind out for a night tennis game at the park. So he grab his racket and walkout and lock his apartment

Alex had her earphones in her head and listening to music and every now and then would sniffle. She wasn't really paying attention to where she walked at all, her friends tried to call her, but she ignored them.

After a good game he went back to his apartment and sleep. Days passed as school was once again. He was on his locker

Alex was once again in her lazy attire and was walking around school that way with her earphones in her ears and listening to music. That's when she ran right into Allec and is about to fall.

Seeing her that Allec close his Lockers and was surprise her appearance. As she was gonna fall, he quickly catch her with his arms.
"Hey are you alright?:"

She looks up at him and doesn't say anything because she is worried that if she says anything she might do something stupid again.

Allec was giving the silent treatment as he just sigh and help her up.
" You do becareful and also get enough sleep will ya?"
He turned as he was gonna leave

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus