Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She whimpered in pain as he touched it, "Th-that hurts."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

"Just hold still and endure it a little" Allec puts some ointment on the injury as he wrap it with a clean clothe of bandage

She clenches her hands into fists as she feels the pain go through her whole leg and hisses through her teeth.

Allec cut the bandage and it was done.
"Seriously how did you end up with this injury? Did a bike hit your foot or what."

She takes a deep breath in and looks at him, "I jumped from the second story window of my room. My ankle twisted and I didn't have much of a choice so I had to come here. I can't face him after what he did to me."

Allec was surprised by that but he was curious who is the He she mentioned.
"YOu thats the craziest thing you have done and what if you hit your head first on the ground? Seriously dont ever do that again. Also who is the He?"

She blushed because of how caring he was being and then quickly looked away when Allec mentioned the fact that she brought him up. "No one, just forget about it okay."

"Alex...Im curious...this someone...did he do something awful to you?"
He crossed both of his arms and wait for her response

"Well, not exactly," she looks away from him and on the right side of her face was a forming of a bruise.

Allec was keen enough to see her bruise " Alex...why do you have a bruise? Dont tell me..."

She forgot all about that so she quickly hides it with her hair, "It's nothing Allec, just forget about it."

Allec began to sigh " You do remember our promise dont we?"

She sighed because she did remember but she didn't want him to get hurt or in trouble because of her. "When you took me home, my father saw what happened before you left and he wasn't happy. I tried to defy his orders and he slapped me across the face. He's never done that to me before Allec, never." She started shaking and crying.

Allec was feeling angry and sympathy at the same time. So he stand up and gave her a gentle hug.
" I get it now...and I'm sorry if I asked that questioned. I shouldnt dig it deeper just to see you hurt"

She hugged him back and cried more, "Allec I'm scared for you and for me. What if he doesn't want me to see you anymore?"

" Hey I have my ways how to see you again. Besides the one thing he didnt know that I can sneak in unnoticed. Trust me..."

She calms down a little and nuzzles her head into his neck, "Please don't ever leave me no matter what."

" Dont worry...I would never leave you even if he pointed his shotgun at my face."

She laughs, "I wouldn't exactly say he has a shotgun, but he does have people in high places."

" So your dad doesnt like me that much huh? Hey about invite me for a family dinner and I might show him Im not that worthless."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus