Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Name your favorite User and RPer on this cite!

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
SexySultryAngelBabe wrote:
Both Abigail Adams and dunedain ranger answer to both questions❤❤.

Awww.... from my favouritist person on RPR! (((Hugs)))

I’ll throw a shoutout for Skifra and Deumeawyn, who are as in love with Middle Earth as I am, and Deu for sending me a link to RPR on the Arwen Undomiel site.

Thanks girl! You're my favorite virtual hugger and one of my fave ppl too.
You already know how I feel about you ❤❤
Oh goodness. I see I've been mentioned a couple times. <3

To try to keep things limited...

Well I think a lot of folks will keep mentioning Kim. XD

Sanne is a pretty excellent lady, and I'm super impressed with her ability to both be super awesome and understanding to so many people, and also recognize when she needs to take some time to care for herself (and lead by example in doing so! Love yourself, folks!).

Presently (and for awhile now), I think both my favorite user and RPer is ConnanBell. Although our favored styles don't quite match up (I can't often do the levels of silliness he appreciates, but at least he doesn't hold it against me that I've made him cry), but with lots of communication, we make it work. He's also seen dark, personal sides of real me that most folks don't know exist, and he's wonderfully patient. I'm pretty lucky he decided I was his friend/family.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:

I’ll throw a shoutout for Skifra and Deumeawyn, who are as in love with Middle Earth as I am, and Deu for sending me a link to RPR on the Arwen Undomiel site.
Thank you so much from your favouritist freind❤💕
Skrifa

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:

Oh my goodness, I just saw this and this makes me so happy!!! <3

Favorite Users (currently)
Abigail_Austin - She and I have the most lovely chats about anything and everything. I hold this woman in such high respect, you don't even know...she's the greatest.

Dunedain-Ranger - I believe he was the first person to Rp with me, and good gracious, he's such an enjoyable person. It's always lovely to hear from him and to send (and receive!) new songs from various bands we enjoy. And I can't tell you how happy I was to find someone who enjoys Lord of the Rings!

StormDancer - I know he left, which was a sad day for me, because I seriously enjoyed both our RP and our talks. He was an absolute genius with words, and was so kind to me. I really enjoyed hearing from him. I hope he returns!

Favorite RPers (currently)
Dunedain-Ranger - again! But without a doubt, I've enjoyed every minute of our RP

Wixiany - She and I met only a couple days ago, but our RP has quickly rooted itself in my heart.

I know that I have yet to meet many more people here that I sincerely enjoy hearing from and RP with, and know that this list will most definitely grow - there's a few other RPs I have going that I know will quickly join these lovely people!!
Ascalon wrote:
Eh I had some favs but they abandoned me 😭

Aw *hugs*
See more
Birdy99 wrote:
Favourite Roleplayers:-
- TaeOreo (current roleplay; pretty nice)
- SunnyD (i personally think our rp style complements each other well)
-WritingBat (no longer on this site ;;; the ideas he proposed are pretty interesting)
-Mayiamaru (love that writing style, very classy, very nice, really nice formatting)
-xblackxhoodx (one of the first person I roleplayed with, is amazing, the roleplay was really fun but real life gets in the way eventually)

Favourite OOC:-
- SunnyD (^3^)
-Abigail Austin (no explanation needed)

I don’t actually have a lot of OOC convo so yeah, SunnyD and I really hit off cuz we had quite a lot of similarities and things to talk about, and I think the longest OOC conversation I had on this site would be with Abigail. We do talk about quite a lot of things, and her surveys are always fun. Great at roleplaying as well, I really liked her character Anne Galloway(?that surname XD)

Also, Kim, cuz even though I never actually interacted with her the level of effort she puts into this thing is admirable really.

Thanks Birdy99. And I ditto to everything ya said with the addition of: this girl can also draw and paint and her work is lovely.
Skrifa wrote:
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:

Oh my goodness, I just saw this and this makes me so happy!!! <3

Favorite Users (currently)
Abigail_Austin - She and I have the most lovely chats about anything and everything. I hold this woman in such high respect, you don't even know...she's the greatest.

Dunedain-Ranger - I believe he was the first person to Rp with me, and good gracious, he's such an enjoyable person. It's always lovely to hear from him and to send (and receive!) new songs from various bands we enjoy. And I can't tell you how happy I was to find someone who enjoys Lord of the Rings!

StormDancer - I know he left, which was a sad day for me, because I seriously enjoyed both our RP and our talks. He was an absolute genius with words, and was so kind to me. I really enjoyed hearing from him. I hope he returns!

Favorite RPers (currently)
Dunedain-Ranger - again! But without a doubt, I've enjoyed every minute of our RP

Wixiany - She and I met only a couple days ago, but our RP has quickly rooted itself in my heart.

I know that I have yet to meet many more people here that I sincerely enjoy hearing from and RP with, and know that this list will most definitely grow - there's a few other RPs I have going that I know will quickly join these lovely people!!

❤️ Thanks Skrifa. You know I feel the same -- see why I love this girl?

Also yeah Wixany is a really cool person!
This was heartwarming until I started realizing I’m a hermit on this site, essentially. 😅

But still heartwarming to realize how writing and love of writing has brought everyone here together.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Name your favorite User and RPer on this cite!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus